PDA

View Full Version : Explosives getting consumed faster?

Vile Lynn
03-08-2012, 09:49 AM
After everyone got the higher priced explosives, the consumption rate was obviously less.
But it seems something has changed & I'm consuming them more & more today.

In general, not hard data... Per 10 fights:
Before price hike, used 15-25 anthrax
After price hike, used 1-3 anthrax
Today, 7-10 consumed

Maybe it is just me, but my attack style hasn't changed.
Wouldn't doubt a higher consumption rate change since they are constantly tweaking the program. (grrr!)

Has anyone else noticed that they are losing more explosives?

Fig Oni
03-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Yes had a little discussion on it concluded the benefit of the increase strength explosive are only if you buy land mines the rest are getting use up 6 times faster.

Swifty
03-08-2012, 10:00 AM
I am burning through them at a rate that makes me think I should probably stop using explosives.

Vile Lynn
03-08-2012, 11:47 AM
How in the heck are we supposed to play a game when the "rules" keep changing??!!? Without ANY notice??!?

@Fig Yeah, I read that... My defense explosives are not being consumed like the attack ones.

Starting to p!ss me off! and that is pretty hard to do. Using 10-15 anthrax on someone with 1/4 of my economy (can't rob them for anything) & using that many on a player with half my stats is crazy. I'm beginning to think I'm crazy for caring, but I have enjoyed CC... I just wish they would stop tweaking!

Ok, I didn't gripe about the prices going up, but ya'know IF Funzio would say something on the forum so we are not clueless playing this _____... it might help; I'm not wanting them to spoon-feed us, but come on! What is the deal with changing sooooo much of the gameplay WHILE it is being played??!? (I know, people have been complaining about this since the beginning... my turn to whine, heh.)
I know they are laughing at me!
Feeling "fished-in"! :(