PDA

View Full Version : So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Tramp Stamp
03-08-2012, 08:14 AM
I am officially announcing my retirement from Crime City and Modern War. I would like to transition my “capital” as smoothly as possible. The major resources are:

Crime City Money Buildings Spreadsheet

The URL may stay in perpetuity if desired. In the case that new ownership cannot be determined in a timely fashion, I have granted edit permissions to duder.

Modern War General Spreadsheet

This spreadsheet is public, but someone should claim ownership to access rollbacks. I nominate EnjoyLife. Sorry, I’ve lost your email address, so please resend if you’re interested.

Economy Comparison

Naturally, someone will need to volunteer to keep this alive. The most tedious part of the process is checking everyone’s hoods. Of course, submissions may be done voluntarily, thus obviating this time-consuming process. Be aware that, as discovered recently, a player’s [non-]Tycoon [non-]bonus applies to others’ stats. I can send a spreadsheet of participant (Tycoon) history (and codes) if desired. Otherwise there’s enough info in the thread to generate a full history.

After running this topic for three months, I am quite familiar with the behavior of the mafia list and can give pointers in this regard. Also I have a quasi-automated procedure for generating the BBCode tables.

Unfinished business

There are a few items in which I have not followed through. I will do my best to fulfill my promises but understand that with my diminished interest items may be left unresolved.

Merging my spreadsheet with TLoord’s

“Payout Algorithm Explained” was my first post and the intention was to improve the quality of TLoord’s spreadsheet. After some back and forth in the thread, Allhaildiscordia generated the base template for a new, complete money buildings spreadsheet, and I added performance metrics onto it. I had the intention of merging the work with TLoord’s after things stabilized, but they never did. I was constantly adding things, adjusting, etc. and eventually more people were visiting my sheet than TLoord’s.

Generating equipment/unit data

I don’t think there’s much interest on the Crime City side, but with Modern War, which has consumable (explosive) rates for all units (equipment), there’s moderately heavy interest. I promised Maverick50727 a process to quickly generate unit data from the latest plist, which can be acquired without a jailbroken iOS device. The process uses xslt transforms to generate HTML tables, which can be imported into Excel. It’s not exactly an elegant process but still generates quick results. By examining the syntax it should be somewhat obvious how to generate tables from other plist files.

Revised economy plan suggestions

Include gold buildings:

Ice Cream Shop (already there)
Smoke Shop (duh)
Techno Club (in addition to or in lieu of Laundromat push)
Empire Theater (sandwiched between Ice Cream Shop and Italian Restaurant)
Wedding Chapel and everything above except Adult Movie Theater

For gold-equivalent buildings, filter ROI column based on “marquee” Type-A upgrade (e.g. Movie Theater, Loft, Nightclub) then sort by $/hr gain. You will get a progressive list of affordable Type B upgrades that generate decent income.

Recommended alternative sources for actionable economy advice: deuces, downrange, duder, Murf, Plux, ShawnBB, TemplarX.

?????

Along the line I’m sure I said I’d do other stuff that I never did. Let me know what it is and I’ll do my best to follow through. Also let me know if there’s any specific knowledge that I should impart.

Closing Statements

I have enjoyed above all else the community aspect of this game. Without it I would have lost interest months ago. Thank you Funzio and community for 3+ months of fun! It’s been a long time since I’ve been this involved in a video game. Any discussion where a response is expected from me should be conducted via email, which can be done via “Send Email” option in my profile or by contacting the (current) owner of the money buildings spreadsheet. Please do not send me private messages. Not only will I stop checking the forum in a few days, but the private messaging system requires too much active management with the 50 message limit. Funzio is invited to engage me for feedback if they wish to do so.

One final request: could someone post a note on my CC & MW walls referencing my retirement and this forum thread? I have already deleted the games and do not wish to reinstall them. It would be much appreciated.

Joe Brown1
03-08-2012, 08:17 AM
Huge loss - you will be missed:(

AppleMacGuy
03-08-2012, 08:19 AM
To say I'm sorry to see this announcement would be a gross understatement. Your contribution to the CC community has been invaluable and I was looking forward to seeing your ongoing ascendency through the levels and witnessing how your economy evolved. All the best in your future (game-playing and otherwise) endeavours.

Best Wishes,

AppleMacGuy.

Nicholost
03-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Whoa, this seems kind of out of the blue. Three days ago, you were all in and rocking. What convinced you to make the decision to hang it up?

Sad to see you go, dude. You and Natas are the only two people who posted anything on my wall. Now it's just Natas. :p

Fricco
03-08-2012, 08:23 AM
TS,

Thank you for the contributions,
you are one class act and will be missed.
Take Care

Ghost818
03-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Damn i really do think the world is ending, first the people farming m4s go ballistic, and now one of the most valuable members of this forum is retireing. Where the hell is my absinthe when i need it. You will be greatly missed TS, good luck in your future where ever you may be.
Best regards,
Ghost, the guy who would constantly message you for advice.

Twinkie
03-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Is this a joke?

You were one of the first few forum members I've met when I first signed on here. If it wasn't for you, I would never have felt so welcomed :D You contributed so much to this forum that most people associated your name with it. It's not gonna be the same :( Thanks for all the stats and probability information that can give any girl a headache, and most importantly, the one-liners that always make me laugh. I was waiting for you to level up to within my range, remove you from my mob list, and attack you like crazy. :p Guess that won't be possible anymore.

I'm really happy I've met ya. Take care buddy.

Zombieman
03-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks for all your help and for making the forum entertaining :)

erik
03-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks TS, really enjoyed having you here.

You have won the game.

Fig Oni
03-08-2012, 08:34 AM
This is a bigger loss then them nerfing the M4's.

Thanks conzio for the totalitarian way your running the forum and game.
Got everyone playing on egg shells.

I'm going to sit and cry and that not even a joke.

Vile Lynn
03-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Fondest farewell! Sorry to see you go... You're already missed.

*wipes away tears*

((((((((TS))))))))

Caleb
03-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks for all your valuable contributions - you know they were greatly appreciated! Best wishes...

schlumpf
03-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Thank you very much for your advice, for interesting discussions and your humor!
You will be missed, but each game, or style of game, can only be fun so long.

Swearengen
03-08-2012, 08:53 AM
U rock thanks for ALL the HELP!

Coco c
03-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks for all the help Tramp Stamp. I will miss your sense of humor, and checking on your hood! Take care.

emcee
03-08-2012, 09:03 AM
WTF!!! Now its really the end of the world.

Tramp you should take a week off and reconsider.

Your postings and specific advice has helped me tremendously. I would definitely not be as invested in this game without it.

Nicholost
03-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Tramp you should take a week off and reconsider.

Your postings and specific advice has helped me tremendously. I would definitely not be as invested in this game without it.

I completely agree with this.

CounterSniper
03-08-2012, 09:30 AM
I completely agree with this.

Yes, yes, please think it over TS, you'll be missed terribly.

Fig Oni
03-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Yes, yes, please think it over TS, you'll be missed terribly.

Please reconsider.
Just when I found my long lost father.

Swifty
03-08-2012, 10:13 AM
@Tramp Stamp

Best of luck to you.

Max Power
03-08-2012, 10:18 AM
TS, I will miss your sense of humor here. Godspeed and safe travels.

G Wiz
03-08-2012, 10:30 AM
First off you tramp bastard, congrats on winning the game bro!

Secondly, your hood sux (as per your last post on my wall)

Thirdly, preciated all the help and tips a lot.

And lastly, goodluck getting all of those arrows out of your knees!

Regards ;)

Dorian Gray
03-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Thanks and take care of yourself TS. See you on Magrathea.

KFC
03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
WOW - can't believe it!

I've only been in the game and on the forum for a couple of weeks and have found your information and your friendly attitude to be invaluable.

I do hope you will reconsider - you will certainly be missed!!

dudeman
03-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Peace out dude. Thanks for all the help.

Thinks
03-08-2012, 11:16 AM
As you can tell from my Posts count, I don't usually say much on the forums, but I do read them daily.

This was one post I knew I needed to chime in on.

Thank you TS. Your advice and knowledge remains to be a very large part of why I continue to play CC. With your contribution to the community being absent in weeks to come, it will certainly have a different vibe around here.

While you may have my gratitude, I believe it is Funzio that owes you the greatest "Thanks" of all, for without your continued contribution to the community, they may have lost players due to the lack of information provided on their part.

Best of luck to you TS.

Ramshutu
03-08-2012, 11:25 AM
I think the forums has lost one of its best members and will be worse for your retirement, it will be sad to see you go.

All the best, and I'm pretty sure you will end up being greater than Chuck Norris with what I've seen from this forum :)

Royal Flush
03-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Sorry to see you go dude! I was kinda gathering you have been getting bored the last few weeks.

This forum won't be the same without you! No joke, who else is going to have that mix of brilliance and comedy!

Wish you all the best for the future

Swifty
03-08-2012, 01:06 PM
And now we are all looking at each other and wondering, "Who next?"

Whip88
03-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I don't know what to say, TS has brought a lot to this game he will be surly missed, Funzio should have paid him for his involvement.

Whip88
03-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Whoa, this seems kind of out of the blue. Three days ago, you were all in and rocking. What convinced you to make the decision to hang it up?

Sad to see you go, dude. You and Natas are the only two people who posted anything on my wall. Now it's just Natas. :p

Arnt I enough?

Sigh I thought we were friends.

Nicholost
03-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Arnt I enough?

Sigh I thought we were friends.

Haha. Dude, it's not a bad thing. Before you guys, all I had were "Add me ### ### ###". You and TS improved my news feed.

Max Power
03-08-2012, 01:46 PM
And now we are all looking at each other and wondering, "Who next?"

If you are looking around the poker table trying to determine who the mark is, and you can't do it, the mark is you.

Al boss
03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
You've been my role model onCc since the very start, it's terrible to see you leave, may lie treat you well brother!

koralene
03-08-2012, 01:54 PM
You are amazing and will be missed. :)

FatDaz
03-08-2012, 02:53 PM
First post here to say thank you, I have learned much about the game from your advice, I certainly appreciate
your efforts here and wish you well.

Joeycool
03-08-2012, 03:03 PM

I've posted on your wall!! How very dare you!!!

Nicholost
03-08-2012, 03:06 PM
I've posted on your wall!! How very dare you!!!

... and Joey. Sorry mate. :p

Nudie
03-08-2012, 03:06 PM
I can't believe it. It's not true. It must be a joke.

Joeycool
03-08-2012, 03:09 PM
... and Joey. Sorry mate. :p

Dont you "sorry mate" me! Pah! ;)

Nicholost
03-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Dont you "sorry mate" me! Pah! ;)

You're right. Too much queen's english in that sentence. Let's try again. Sorry... dude.

Ghost818
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
This is a bummer. I'd really like to know you are abandoning me! Of course if its not a sensitive issue.

Silvio
03-08-2012, 03:27 PM
All the best TS. Doubtful you will review the forum, but your work was great, and your analytical skill directed my play style substantially. Regardless of whether you jump back in or never look at CC again, the time you have spent analyzing aspects of this game will be utilized for a long time yet.

All the best, and good luck in the future.

Santa
03-08-2012, 03:47 PM
TS you're still my CC hero! Thanks for all the advice and analysis you've done! Saved everyone a whole pain in the you know what. Your economy guides were flawless, your tips were unbeatable, you were the best. Best regards, Santa.

Duke.0
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Good Luck Tramp Stamp!

Thanks for all your help!

Jill
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
A sad day for a lot of people TS, thank you for all your advice, I will miss your humour. Good luck in all your future ventures, or adventures....

Mastermind
03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Wow. What a huge loss for the community. Tramp, you are easily the most valued member here and I really hope you will reconsider. Though I do understand that when a game no longer provides entertainment it is pointless to play on. Thanks so much for your help and advice. you will be missed.

Bruiser
03-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Sorry to see you go buddy, you have enlightened us with your humor and will and wealth of knowledge. Take care mate

Labradorite
03-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Tramp, you know this game so well, finally beat it and set yourself free. You are a CC legend.

Good luck and be a legend in your real life buddy.

Blessing...

Synergy
03-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Like others have said...wish you'd reconsider but you seem to have your mind pretty much well made up. The comments speak for themselves. Good luck from here on out brother. With your intellectual ability, it's pretty obvious that you could do pretty much whatever you put your mind to. You should drop back in some time just to bs with us.

tafarigreat
03-08-2012, 04:50 PM
im new you sexy

Santa
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Like others have said...wish you'd reconsider but you seem to have your mind pretty much well made up. The comments speak for themselves. Good luck from here on out brother. With your intellectual ability, it's pretty obvious that you could do pretty much whatever you put your mind to. You should drop back in some time just to bs with us.

Long live TS! Your legacy will be forever admired in this community.

qwikster
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
you shall be missed.

Swifty
03-08-2012, 05:41 PM
@Max Power

The mark could well be me.

Chironex
03-08-2012, 06:01 PM
wow im totally speechless...all i can say is thx for all the great tools you have equipped us with and good luck to you in your next adventure!

Euchred
03-08-2012, 06:39 PM
I still remember when you first broke the building types and filled a spreadsheet with math.

emcee
03-08-2012, 06:50 PM
I hope that past events and the recent edit of Tramps economy post was not the last straw that tipped him to make this decision.

nvbealone
03-08-2012, 06:53 PM
time to move on

ShawnBB
03-08-2012, 07:13 PM
TS you're still my CC hero! Thanks for all the advice and analysis you've done! Saved everyone a whole pain in the you know what. Your economy guides were flawless, your tips were unbeatable, you were the best. Best regards, Santa.

All of a sudden, my spiritual world crashed......
Just met TS for less than a month, and he is my hero too!
Look at him, a mix of all the merit of human kind.

Whatever happened, wish your life going well TS, I will miss your stamps and keep tramping on the way looking for you!

2Legit
03-08-2012, 11:48 PM
So long, bro! Best of luck with your other gaming future.

Mcdoc
03-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Farewell mentor :(

qwikster
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
What convinced you to make the decision to hang it up?

my guess: this(click me (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21164-I-rob&p=127201&viewfull=1#post127201)) was the final straw.

economy discussion is why i bother coming to the forum. i won't be surprised if more people take Tramp Stamp's cue.

Nicholost
03-09-2012, 02:43 PM
my guess: this(click me (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21164-I-rob&p=127201&viewfull=1#post127201)) was the final straw.
Yep, I suspected the same. I was hoping to hear it from the horse's mouth, but not so lucky. He's truly done.

economy discussion is why i bother coming to the forum. i won't be surprised if more people take Tramp Stamp's cue.
Agreed. I predict the forums are going to take on a much different tone over the next few weeks; one that is less centric on knowledge growth and development.

emcee
03-09-2012, 03:00 PM
I agree. Was always looking forward to Sunday's economy updates but alas no more.

Dorian Gray
03-09-2012, 03:17 PM
If you don't know what song the title of this thread is referencing, I'm putting this here so I'm not the only one who gets this song stuck in his/her head everytime they come to the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ&feature=related

Swifty
03-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Tramp Stamp has shown us the way.

How many of us have the courage to follow him?

Rocky35
03-09-2012, 03:22 PM
If you don't know what song the title of this thread is referencing, I'm putting this here so I'm not the only one who gets this song stuck in his/her head everytime they come to the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ&feature=related

Thanks Dorian. I wondered what TS meant by "thanks for all the fish". The guy even picked a great exit song, will be missed.

JimmyShines
03-09-2012, 03:24 PM
So happy you enjoyed the fish, take care. :)

Dorian Gray
03-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks Dorian. I wondered what TS meant by "thanks for all the fish". The guy even picked a great exit song, will be missed.

In all fairness he could just be referencing the book from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series of novels. But I'm a musician so I'm biased.

Nicholost
03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't know how 98.5% of the forum missed this one, but here's a classic TS thread that needs our votes: Clicky (www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19955-Does-the-Art-House-Cinema-look-like-a-middle-finger)

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Yep, I suspected the same. I was hoping to hear it from the horse's mouth, but not so lucky. He's truly done.

Agreed. I predict the forums are going to take on a much different tone over the next few weeks; one that is less centric on knowledge growth and development.
Allhaildiscordia has been missin in action too, or atleast i havent seen him around.

duder
03-10-2012, 12:43 PM
aw crap.

we gotta get funzio to create that 1 minute building in tramp's memory...

Discostu
03-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi all. Been an old school gamer for a long time and am posting for the first time here. 1st time mainly because I like to read a lot before asking questions, cause the answer is usually in there some where. Wanted to take a minute and say thanks to all u guys that have taken time outta ur day to do things like make those great guides and spreadsheets & offer advice to those who r lost. U guys & ur work have helped myself & I'm sure 1000's of others find our way. It's true, I like to use a little gold, but I have also spent plenty of time grinding out almost all areas to level 5's and countless hours farming and pvp fighting & robbing. (luv those respect points).
Anyways, thanks again all u seniors like allhail, ghost, sniper, syn, Popeyes, dude, and I guess the now late TS. I know i've left out or forgotten some, but u all know who u r & plz keep up the good fight! See ya on the battlefield!!

Joeycool
03-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi all. Been an old school gamer for a long time and am posting for the first time here. 1st time mainly because I like to read a lot before asking questions, cause the answer is usually in there some where. Wanted to take a minute and say thanks to all u guys that have taken time outta ur day to do things like make those great guides and spreadsheets & offer advice to those who r lost. U guys & ur work have helped myself & I'm sure 1000's of others find our way. It's true, I like to use a little gold, but I have also spent plenty of time grinding out almost all areas to level 5's and countless hours farming and pvp fighting & robbing. (luv those respect points).
Anyways, thanks again all u seniors like allhail, ghost, sniper, syn, Popeyes, dude, and I guess the now late TS. I know i've left out or forgotten some, but u all know who u r & plz keep up the good fight! See ya on the battlefield!!

Welcome DiscoStu.

Ghost818
03-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the family DiscoStuhttp://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/o_POP268.jpg

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Santa
03-10-2012, 05:40 PM

You too. Welcome to the forums.

G Wiz
03-10-2012, 08:04 PM
welcome to the forum Disco...don't drink the punch, its spiked.

Then again maybe thats why you'd wanna drink it? lol

TemplarX
03-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Tramp may be gone, but his Nobel-prize-worthy insights into the economy aspect of the game lives on for as long as anyone still plays CC. When I think of this forum, I think of Before-TS and After-TS came onboard.

Dreno33
03-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Tramp Stamp was the first to receive a pm from me, simply asking his advice on where i stood (should stand) in the game as of then. he was nice, friendly. made me feel welcomed as a brother. cheers, mate.

maybe you'll come back wen you slide open your iPhone, look at the bottom right corner and wonder what's missing... CC(:

Discostu
03-11-2012, 06:30 AM
welcome to the forum Disco...don't drink the punch, its spiked.

Then again maybe thats why you'd wanna drink it? lol

Along w/ that I might as well swallow the red pill. Lol. Thank for the warm welcome! Was a little hesitant to finally write cause i used to help moderate some music forums back n the day & would always see some kid trying to learn by asking questions & there was always that one 'know it all guy' who would make them feel dumb. I see the comradery n yallz junior & senior members and it's seems like a nice little fam. My character is just past Lvl 151 and sporting an ATT- 37000 & DEF-40000. I've run into quite a few of ubout n the old hood & it's nice to meet ya. Since I was a kid many yrs ago I have loved rpg & simulated style games. I would luv to help n any way possible. Kinda grew up b4 the great series of tubes we call the Internet really caught on, so not to computer savvy, but game wise, I feel I can hold my own. ;) I would like to ask a question. I haven't had too much time to read lately, but I have recently rolled thru the army base & almost done w/ north side, & i think I may have received only 2drops after completing a mission. I do them n order & use the spreadsheet to gear up b4 entering an area. Also, I'm one of those dreaded 'iPad hd' players (lol) & haven't had 1 drop during a multi-click. That's about 6-7000 energy for 1or 2items. Yikes. I'll read on & maybe find an answer, but would luv any insight. Thank CC FORUM!!

Mastermind
03-11-2012, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the party Discostu. Not in any way hating on you, but your future posts should try and stay on topic. Kinda feels like we're walking on Tramps grave here. Though I'm sure he wouldn't mind anyway.

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Welcome to the party Discostu. Not in any way hating on you, but your future posts should try and stay on topic. Kinda feels like we're walking on Tramps grave here. Though I'm sure he wouldn't mind anyway.

+1

Discostu.. Figure out what question you wanna ask (I think you forgot to ask it) & start a new thread.

We'll be glad to help.

Discostu
03-11-2012, 07:28 AM
U got it. I do have a tendency to ramble. :)

NotsoFunzio
03-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Bye bye TS........ For the record...... Real men DON'T quit they get banned :p

TemplarX
03-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Bye bye TS........ For the record...... Real men DON'T quit they get banned :p
I feel old and bored and i get a feeling I am really close to my end-of-game (no 10th diamond, no good cash weapons, no better decorations, no goals worth fighting for, stayed in game so long I've outlasted old timers). What's a clever and fun way to get banned?

Bruiser
03-11-2012, 11:52 PM
I feel old and bored and i get a feeling I am really close to my end-of-game (no 10th diamond, no good cash weapons, no better decorations, no goals worth fighting for, stayed in game so long I've outlasted old timers). What's a clever and fun way to get banned?

Things can only get better surely...Something big is just around the corner i can feel it :)

Ghost818
03-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Things can only get better surely...Something big is just around the corner i can feel it :)
Im with my buddy Bruiser on this one, I feel like Funzio took Ghost's invisibility cloak seriously and is going to take it off and amaze us.

Bruiser
03-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Im with my buddy Bruiser on this one, I feel like Funzio took Ghost's invisibility cloak seriously and is going to take it off and amaze us.

Mate i did see a gold "Invisible" item that someone had...Went for 200 gold and had great defense stats :)

Plux
04-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Just a note: I was named by Tramp Stamp as an alternative for economy advice and have continued to help anyone who wants advice. I'm hopefully proving useful to those who really listen and learn from my MUI thinking. My radical strategic moves are gaining ground now so shall reveal more in the not too distant future. For now my inner circle will remain included in those innovations in strategy. I want the gain from innovation first, everyone can be their own Tramp Stamps with care and effort. Planning, preparation and thought allow you to be the next Tramp Stamp. We all can be. He is sorely missed!

Vile Lynn
04-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Phux :)

Side question: Have you checked out his hood lately?
I was surprised to see it is still there & wonders how long does Funzio keep "empty" hoods around.

Mouse
04-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Asking as he still has money available to rob his account will always be there

Tramp Stamp
04-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Just a note: I was named by Tramp Stamp as an alternative for economy advice and have continued to help anyone who wants advice.

Thanks. We didn't converse much but I saw your posts on others walls and basically you, along with the others I listed, zeroed in on a roughly optimal growth strategy. What's funny is everyone I listed arrived at basically the same growth sequence using different metrics. I think the biggest arguments were over single levels, like Movie Theaters 6-7 and Lofts 5-6, which is kinda trivial if you think about it. Congrats on the >$1 million achievement. Maybe you're at $2 mil now. As you've said, the polynomial (?) income growth strategy is quite lucrative.

One thing I didn't quite figure out before I quit was whether one should build a level 3 Nightclub before the second. I recall it being a nearly a coin toss. I haven't seen it posted in my jumping around, but someone should make that official. I see upgrading to level 2 to take advantage of the 3x Type A payout versus 67% upgrade cost is common knowledge, so that's good.

Asking as he still has money available to rob his account will always be there

For real? Someone said someone took me for the full $300k minus some "paybacks" shortly after I quit. Do I still appear on rival lists? If so, it's funny I'm not broke by now.

deuces
04-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Howdy sir, long time!

I went 1,2,3 and now im on 1 again saving for 2 which i'll be able to do by the time the build finishes. This worked well for me because the wait time on getting to 3 was only a little 10 days. If the rest of my income wasnt as high, say in the 150-200k range, i think i'd have gone 1,2,1,2,3,3 just due to hating to save for so long.

When decisions are close like that personal preference/play style works well as a deciding factor i think.

Caleb
04-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Someone said someone took me for the full $300k minus some "paybacks" shortly after I quit. Do I still appear on rival lists? If so, it's funny I'm not broke by now.

Hey buddy! From posts on your wall, you were at $782,292 when you quit. It was logged at $482,978 not long after that. Currently shows it is $484,496, where it has been for at least 23 days. A player posted asking for your mafia code 4 days ago, so seems you may still be showing on the rival list.

Tramp Stamp
04-26-2012, 11:46 PM
I went 1,2,3

Oh ho ho Mr "I don't want to save for a Nightclub it's too inconvenient Phil Helmuth is the best and least emotional poker player of all time".

Hey buddy! From posts on your wall, you were at $782,292 when you quit. It was logged at $482,978 not long after that. Currently shows it is $484,496, where it has been for at least 23 days. A player posted asking for your mafia code 4 days ago, so seems you may still be showing on the rival list.

LOL, so I gained money? That's hilarious. Thanks for the update.

deuces
04-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Oh ho ho Mr "I don't want to save for a Nightclub it's too inconvenient Phil Helmuth is the best and least emotional poker player of all time".

Its been ****ing awful, people steal from it and i cry. Just like Phil Helmuth the terrible whining ***** he is.

Really subtle.

Tramp Stamp
04-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Phil Helmuth doesn't cry. It's the ultimate psych out. He's planning 32,768 moves ahead. You will lose heads up WPT 2019, simple as that. Don't fret, you will be in the money, though Helmuth will rob you in the parking lot, Crime City style, taking advantage of a cash glitch that's been there since at least December herp derp. You will keep 10% of your winnings at least, unless Helmuth is feeling particularly sadistic and exploits a second cash glitch. P.S. you can still loot M4s. Did I mention mass MWVs?

Mouse
04-27-2012, 12:04 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/mouse19/3d67f5b5.jpg

Tramp Stamp
04-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Crap I shoulda upgraded a Pizza Parlor or something to get to $100k. Looks like I lost some fights along the way. And [deleted by Funzio] you to the ~11 people who deleted me! Are these stats still any good or have the inflation due to events and super ultra mega silver gold platinum diamond carbon tipped steel coated graphite sharpened crates deprecated me?

i need muney
04-27-2012, 12:18 AM
No, no, you didn't reinstall it, did ya? Don't. Just don't.

Dravak
04-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Depends on how many M4A1 you got tramp , if you gotten around 250+ , you are still in good shape .
But like I need money says , becarefull tough I wouldn't install it cause atmosfeer has changed a lot .
While the people coming up are much nicer people , just the need and stupidity has gone up a lot ;) .

I wouldn't play it other then to laugh at it all , any other reason be sure to be dissapointed .
Sorry that is the truth , so your call , they won't ban you and your stats are still good for 80 .

But the more you care about justice for all , and cheaters , the more you get hurt :( .

Tramp Stamp
04-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Funny that you guys jumped on the M4s (and MWVs?) rather than the multiple cash glitches.

Dravak
04-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Eh cause the cash glitched showed that the majority is for cheating !
And nothing will be done other then real life money paid :p and a little annoying yellow squirrel who used to be santa . is still around rubbing in , that glitch on time and nothing will be done ;) .

so it showed how the real community thinks about cheating , that is why I am laughing at it all , want another laughter go read hardened shotgun , you can laugh a bit at your rival too ;) (you know what I mean)

Ghost818
04-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Funny that you guys jumped on the M4s (and MWVs?) rather than the multiple cash glitches.

If I had any idea what a MWV was I might jump on :confused:

i need muney
04-27-2012, 12:52 AM
If I had any idea what a MWV was I might jump on :confused:
Modern Warfare Vest ;)

Ghost818
04-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Modern Warfare Vest ;)

Why do I still have no idea what that is O.o

mongorie
04-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Tramp!! The forums gone pretty quite since you left...only thing new is R*m is taking your place being banned every now and again...
Good to see you back

Lars
04-27-2012, 02:59 AM

Yes, even at times before this. I remember a message on your wall like "TS is even making money without playing, LOL", but the entry has already dropped off.

richard118
05-08-2012, 02:38 PM
TS, After a 2 month hiatus, I'm calling you back into the game. I see you have been posting. Will personally give u a 25
Dollar itunes gift card...not much but it's all my po' a.s.s. can afford.
Or have u gone to work for funzio / gree, behind the scenes???! Muhahaha.