PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy question

Bennytwo5
03-08-2012, 07:37 AM
I registered witty Tapjoy last night just to make the game a little more interesting. There are no specific instructions given with the apps so I'm not sure what I needto do. With some I launch tha app and receive the gold immediately. With others I launch the app and nothing happens. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

Ghost818
03-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Tapjoy just upgraded from the beta, I myself dont like the new look. Before you could tell if it was just a install and run to recieve your gold, but now you cant, usually if its something else that you have to do, it takes you to a page with instructions, if not, usually it will be install and run. Some apps take longer to give the gold I dont really know why.

dudeman
03-08-2012, 07:47 AM
It will make everything simpler for you if you just assume the instructions for all offers are "install and run" unless otherwise stated.

Bennytwo5
03-08-2012, 07:50 AM
So if you install and run and nothing happens do you just move on to the next?

Ghost818
03-08-2012, 07:55 AM
So if you install and run and nothing happens do you just move on to the next?
If nothing happens, give it a little time, if still nothing then move on to the next.

dudeman
03-08-2012, 07:57 AM
In that situation, I used to go into CC, click on the "tap here... Free gold" button, and select the "missing gold" option. All anyone needed to do for that was pick the app they didn't get credited for off a list, give a one line description of what happened, and Tapjoy sorted it out.

Lately some of the offers that show in Tapjoy aren't even available in the app store, the in game "free gold" button is gone, and when an app doesn't pay off I just wait. If it was taken off the Tapjoy list there is probably just a delay. If it's still on the list then I would consider emailing Tapjoy, but now that it takes longer to report missing currency I find it's not really worth the time anymore.

Tapjoy is fully worth it when it works properly, but it seems like they made it more time consuming to report problems.

Bennytwo5
03-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Right, it's just frustrating to spend all of the time registering and get nothing for it when I am ultimately just going to delete the app anyway.