PDA

View Full Version : Not Gaining Skill Points

Al boss
03-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Recently I levelled up and recieve 12 points worth of extra skill points,4 added to energy and 5 (with a cost of two per) on stamina, automatically added on. Now when I level up I recieve no skill points.

Already emailed funzio about it but just like my gold issue have recieved no support. .
So has this happened to anyon else?
Will it last till my point allocation correates to my skill points per level?

Ghost818
03-08-2012, 02:50 AM
Let me understand clearly, you leveled up once and got 12 extra skill points? Maybe after you level 4 more times, AFTER those extra skill points were given things will go back to normal. As for support, I have had over 8 or 9 tickets submitted 90% were taken care of in less than 24 hours. Have patience, as you have probably noticed people on the forums, are talking about sending an email to funzio almost every other hour the more tickets they get the longer the wait times get.

Al boss
03-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Yes thats correct, I am approching my 3rd level up since then, hopefully it works out after lv 61. It's just that I'm becoming impatient because I want to move on buy some gold increase my i/h, farm some more m4's you know the usual. And these issues are keeping me behind.

Have sent three "tickets" now with about 3 or 4 days in between, so I guess it must be just really busy ATM.

Ghost818
03-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Are you sending multiple emails about the same issue? If so that slows it down, cause then they have to merge both of them, then who knows if the person assigned to the ticket is gonna change or stay the same so it starts all over again, that is of course IF you are sending multiple emails about the same thing. If they are different issues they dont bother eachother as the same way as before BUT like i mentioned it increases the amount of tickets that need to be taken care of. Just to make sure, when you emailed funzio, they did send you that automatic email saying they got your email and it will be taken care of soon blah blah?

dudeman
03-08-2012, 08:04 AM
If you received extra skill points upon gaining a level I can think of two possible explanations. Either you were not awarded the points for previous level gains and it's being corrected, or there was a glitch and you were awarded the points in advance.

In scenario a, you would likely have noticed a few levels of not being awarded any skill points. It sounds like you may have encountered scenario b. Points awarded in advance due to some glitch or other unintended game behaviour, so the points that you are "not gaining" are actually points that you were given in advance.

Fricco
03-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Dudeman is correct,
i once read a thread on this. if you were awarded extra amount on any
given lvl up you will not receive X amount the next time untill its even out.