PDA

View Full Version : Same account on two devices?

ADDME-280993399
03-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Just wondering if there is anyway to play with the same account on 2 devices, would be cool if i could use my iphone + my ipad to play Modern War

War Priest
03-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Not unless you always transfered your profile back and forth.

kt3448
03-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I have two MW accounts, one on my iPhone and the other on an iPad but can't seem to transfer the accounts between the two devices. Still waiting for a response from Funzio. The problem is I can't change my ID on the devices.

War Priest
03-07-2012, 08:15 PM
I have two MW accounts, one on my iPhone and the other on an iPad but can't seem to transfer the accounts between the two devices. Still waiting for a response from Funzio. The problem is I can't change my ID on the devices.

It's not possible. My brother and I tried to transfer account between two. You need a fresh device in order to transfer an account otherwise one will be removed and be a hassle to get back on because you'll have to contact Funzio. And about your ID, the only way to clear it and re-login is to reinstall the app.

Agent Orange
03-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Yup two ways don't work, you need a three way....

infidel strong
03-24-2013, 02:12 PM
How do i transfer my Modern War game if i upgrade my phone? I only have one active Sim card, so only one phone would have access to the web. Any help would be much appreciated.

syltaylor
03-25-2013, 11:56 AM
How do i transfer my Modern War game if i upgrade my phone? I only have one active Sim card, so only one phone would have access to the web. Any help would be much appreciated.

use wifi or put sim in new phone, setup phone, download and get through modern war tutorial then put sim back in old phone. use transfer old device option, put sim back in new phone then select tranfer new device in modern war and reset game. be absolutaly sure you select the correct old/new device option as well as do the old device first or you will loose you game. hubby lost his the first time he xfered to an ipad but luckily he had just started playing.

I wish gree would give the option to shutoff tutorial right away or have transfer option come up first. I have been through the tutrial so many times its mind numbing.