PDA

View Full Version : How To Block Players?

War Priest
03-07-2012, 04:10 PM
How do you block players from commenting? I know it can be done, just don't know how.

KCh
03-07-2012, 04:42 PM
When a player posts on your wall twice or more, when you delete the comments, it will give you the option to block messages from that player.

Boomer
03-07-2012, 04:44 PM
You can block comments by deleting 2 (two) in quick succession. You should prompted to verify the block. Let me know if that helps.

War Priest
03-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Alright thanks. Yeah that option has popped up on me before, but didn't know what triggered it. I've been deleting the comments as they came so didn't have that option this time.

War Priest
03-07-2012, 04:49 PM
It's a shame that people actually harass you for purchasing gold... :p

vball
03-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Actually made a comment to him regarding that. The game is free because some people pay.

A suggestion though War Priest, since the defensive units operate on radius, you can maximize their theoretical effectiveness based upon how you place them.

War Priest
03-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Actually made a comment to him regarding that. The game is free because some people pay.

A suggestion though War Priest, since the defensive units operate on radius, you can maximize their theoretical effectiveness based upon how you place them.

Actually yeah I had noticed that on his comments page. Thanks. I didn't even bully him, I attacked him once. I probably would have attacked him into deleting the app, but he had nothing to lose and he knew it. He's lucky! :p And I know about the defense buildings, but right now I really don't have any room to rearrange my base, and at the moment it doesn't matter where I have them, because I never lose a raid because of my stats. Also, those EMP cannons have good range, and my drone center's range covers pretty much my whole base.

Thanks for watching my back though!