PDA

View Full Version : Attack / Defense levels not moving?

mrwhite1
03-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Usually every couple of units I buy I notice my attack and defense levels increase... But lately it doesn't seem to matter how many I buy they don't increase? Thoughts? Currently I'm camping with few allies and lower level to increase my buildings.

War Priest
03-06-2012, 05:24 PM
What units are you buying? Your probably buying units that don't come into battle.

JohnnyR
03-06-2012, 05:28 PM
What level are you?

You might have gone over the number of units you can bring to battle. Ths is determined by your level/ally count. For every level you are able to use five additional allies and each ally allows you to use 4 more units. Ok, that's the explanation, here's where it matters-say you are level 50 with 250 allies, which allow you to utilize 1000 total units (you can have more, they just won't affect your stats). If you have 1000 or more units the next unit you buy must be stronger than your weakest unit in order to make an impact on your stats. Your stats are affected by your unit's attack and defensive values by the way. Anyway, if your weakest unit is a ranger with a 2/1 attack/defense score and you've got a thousand or more units, the thing you'll have to do is buy at the very least fighter jets which have 3/1 a/d score in order to increase your overall attack score.

mrwhite1
03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
That makes sense Ill try buying higher level units to see if it will make a difference thanks

War Priest
03-06-2012, 05:36 PM
I dropped down to almost no allies.... Doesn't matter what I buy levels don't move?

It does matter. Your A/D score only counts the highest units available for battle. If you can only bring 50 units into battle, only those 50 units will count towards your A/D score. But keep in mind any defense building adds to it as well.