PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy no longer beta?

doug19
03-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Just went on for a bit of gold (saving for a rock cafe) to find its all changed :s
Looks more refined but as far as I can tell there's no real difference.
Was just wondering if anyone else had this new version?

Doug

Santa
03-06-2012, 03:35 PM
I have seen the new version. As far as I know, it still works...

Ghost818
03-06-2012, 03:37 PM
I dont like the new version though, you can no longer tell if the offer is a install and run as easily.

doug19
03-06-2012, 04:15 PM
I dont like the new version though, you can no longer tell if the offer is a install and run as easily.

I agree. I liked how previously it said what you had to do for the gold whereas now it's a bit unclear, hardly the end of the world but a little annoying

Brent
03-06-2012, 04:21 PM
I liked the old version alot better than the newer one i got now.

TenderPlacebo
03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I never could get gold from tap joy, none of my apps show up. I wrote to them and they stated that they don't support crime city?.?.? Im not sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone experienced the same problem, or knows what I might not be doing right please enlighten me.

Ghost818
03-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I never could get gold from tap joy, none of my apps show up. I wrote to them and they stated that they don't support crime city?.?.? Im not sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone experienced the same problem, or knows what I might not be doing right please enlighten me.
Make sure you have the right device on the top right corner. Other than that I've never had problems with it

ShawnBB
03-06-2012, 05:39 PM
LoL, me too. Screw the new version, white background plus those huge idiotic icon make me wanna throw up.

TenderPlacebo
03-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I just went to site, way different and apps showed up instantly. I didn't do anything but go there, but now I can earn gold for apps, weird but I'll take it.
Thanks for replies