PDA

View Full Version : So called SUPPORT

Al boss
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
About a week ago I sent in a report about losing due to the lag/mislick issue and still havent been replied to, which is dissapointing. I more recently sent a message about not recieving skill points, im not really liking the idea of camping so that I dont level up and not recieve skill points, however with there current "support" system I could be waiting more than a week for even a reply or acknowledgement!!!

Ghost818
03-06-2012, 03:00 PM
About a week ago I sent in a report about losing due to the lag/mislick issue and still havent been replied to, which is dissapointing. I more recently sent a message about not recieving skill points, im not really liking the idea of camping so that I dont level up and not recieve skill points, however with there current "support" system I could be waiting more than a week for even a reply or acknowledgement!!!
Hold on what? you sent them a report, for losing due to lag/misclick? What did you lose lol?

Nicholost
03-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Reply to the auto-created email from Funzio that lets you know that a ticket was created for your issue. If their ticket system works like most, your reply will update the ticket and possibly bump it in the queue. I'm sure it was mistakenly overlooked.

I've had four tickets and none have taken longer than two days to complete and close. I would actually called their support exceptional considering the cost of the game.

Ghost818
03-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Ive had around 8 tickets if not more, most of them close within the 24 hour range if not less. I had one that took 5 days, but CJ sorted it out.

Joeycool
03-06-2012, 03:51 PM
I have always found their support to be superb. May be worth dropping them another email incase the other was overlooked.

Ghost818
03-06-2012, 03:56 PM
I have always found their support to be superb. May be worth dropping them another email incase the other was overlooked.
Yeah I agree, I've always been helped quickly. As for sending another email, its worth a try

erik
03-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Love the support. Either me in a sleep stupor or my daughter misclicked a 400G item yesterday and they replied and are sorting it out now. Always been awesome to me.

dudeman
03-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Funzio support is very good most of the time. That being said, I also have an open ticket right now that is either being ignored, or for some reason being considered low-priority. I would have thought they close tickets in the order in which they are received, but I don't know how they work so I can't say.

It sucks having a ticket open for days with no response.

emcee
03-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Fortunately, I've only had good support so far. Will see how its like if I spend 260 gold on a misclick,

Al boss
03-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Ok I hope it was just overlooked, sent another report and will post the outcome

Whip88
03-07-2012, 12:29 AM
I have had two tickets and they have been attended to and finished within 24 hrs I say the support system is one of the best I've ever seen.

Max Power
03-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Ok I hope it was just overlooked, sent another report and will post the outcome

You don't have to if you don't want to.

SupremeFaze
03-08-2012, 04:52 AM
i emailed them from 3 diffrent emails. but was on a weekend with a mess of tickets they merged them and fixed my issue. i also got a smart remark when i asked for help but they fixed it and gave me 2 lockboxes