PDA

View Full Version : When adding allies is it better to add higher level players first

mrwhite1
03-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Is there an advantage to have for example 5 level 10 allies vs having 5 level 40 allies?
Wasnt sure if the higher level allies add to your att/def score? Or if it affects your rival list?

War Priest
03-06-2012, 11:48 AM
It doesn't make any difference. An ally is an ally. They have no effect on your A and D scores or anything like that.

MWnewGuy
03-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Well, since allies don't attack you, you may want to ally with the players above you first so you don't have to fight them (unless they look weak to you). Same thing to consider when dropping allies.

JohnnyR
03-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Well, since allies don't attack you, you may want to ally with the players above you first so you don't have to fight them (unless they look weak to you). Same thing to consider when dropping allies.

This is my philosophy. There were a few gold players I added to avoid having to deal with later as well. I like a few bases and would ally anyone who had an intelligent layout or creative bent about them.

Hugh Bris
03-07-2012, 06:12 AM
I feel bad about rejecting requests and if it's someone that is on my level but I've seen before (and they're weak) I will add them just to avoid attacking them in the future. That being said, I try to keep as close to 500 as possible for now. When I get much higher I may consider adding more but over 500 is just a waste for me right now.

Aidan
03-07-2012, 07:08 AM
Bris, sometimes i feel tht u r too nice to play a war game. Lol. There r nt mny plyr who will feel any kind of remorse aftr they attckd anothr plyr. In fact i thnk u wud be the only one 😜 bt u r cool. Must be a vry kind guy IRL

War Priest
03-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Bris, sometimes i feel tht u r too nice to play a war game. Lol. There r nt mny plyr who will feel any kind of remorse aftr they attckd anothr plyr. In fact i thnk u wud be the only one �� bt u r cool. Must be a vry kind guy IRL

That's funny. :D

I only feel somewhat bad when I take a lot of money over and over and they leave comments on my page to "please leave them alone" or "why did I take all their money?"

bigomoe
07-13-2014, 02:03 PM
Is there an advantage to have for example 5 level 10 allies vs having 5 level 40 allies?
Wasnt sure if the higher level allies add to your att/def score? Or if it affects your rival list?

In short,YES. It doesn't affect the amount of your strongest units brought into battle as each ally allows 5 units (max3000). However, adding allies past the 500 shown limit DOES CONTINUE TO INCREASE YOUR ALLIANCE ATTACK AND DEFENCE NUMBERS! You can't see this immediately unless it's a request you are accepting and then you can literally see your numbers rise after accepting, but if VIP or other requests sent to others you won't get the increases until they have accepted you. Some will argue and say you should stay at or below 500, but see for yourself as even a weak ally adds to your strengths so add add add! too bad they don't continue to increase as the ally increases their own numbers though ;)
Seven 876914867
UnitedWeStand UWS

Mcm2013
07-13-2014, 02:14 PM
allies can attack you, and i for one have used this to monitor their vault before, just a heads up. only people that cant attack you are faction mates

Dirty Mind
07-13-2014, 03:56 PM
allies can attack you, and i for one have used this to monitor their vault before, just a heads up. only people that cant attack you are faction mates

thats what I thought too

SimplyminiMW
07-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Necro'd.......

Dirty Mind
07-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Necro'd.......
awwww dammitt Bigomoe. get off the forum if your going to do that.