PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who in Crime City

helpme
03-06-2012, 06:58 AM
I thought it would be fun with everybody's help to compile a CC Who's Who. Since I leveled up above 135I run into some of the HL players w/o me knowing and got into some nasty fights. This guide should serve all these people who are at that level and innocently hit the FIGHT button. Please keep the tone down, no insults. This is meant to be as neutral and factual as the real world Who's Who. Please add - I am sure I am missing out of some HL players/gangs and maybe I got facts wrong.

PAYAM- lvl 198 106kA/113kD
Leader of Karma gang - members Penutt, Rik. At war with former Noodles Gang, now Indians.

NOODLES - lvl 192 75kA/80kD
Leader of Indians, their hood has at least one teepee (50 GB). At war with Karma.
Indians Members:
XENOKE - lvl 178 131kA/164kD
DONKEY BOY - lvl 179 99kA/125kD
McPIZZALOVER- lvl 191 78kA/117kD
LUPO - lvl 200 47kA/75kD
YAN TOU HUAT 110kA/132kD

TWINSTER lvl 190 112kA/116kD
Until yesterday member of Indians but declared himself neutral. Tried to come up with Code of Conduct between rivals Karma and Indians but did not succeed. Still friends with Indians but no teepee in hood.

ICEMAN- lvl 177 119kA/131kD
Neutral - no wall postings

WARHAMMER- lvl 184 72kA/92kD
Neutral

DOMINICANO lvl 145 100kA/109kD
Neutral - mostly spanish speaking

JIMMY THE SAINT lvl 165 53kA/76kD
Seemed to be in previously in alliance with THE PROFESSOR but now seems to favor Indians. No teepee in his hood.

THE PROFESSOR lvl 153 32kA/49kD
Has his own gang mostly fighting Indians

Please feel free to edit/add. This should just be a start. And I know attack/defense changes on an hourly/daily basis.

Swifty
03-06-2012, 07:02 AM
You can't tell the players without a program.

Max Power
03-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Man, look at those stats.

Caleb
03-06-2012, 08:15 AM
So how does a gang war work?

helpme
03-06-2012, 08:38 AM
So how does a gang war work?
Nothing much different than the usual CC fights only that gang members fight other gang members and post insults on their rivals wall. Also, gang members help each other out. By chance I attacked one of them and for the next 2 days had several attacking me. There seems to be communication between gang members via PM (here on this forum) or email.

Swifty
03-06-2012, 08:50 AM
@ Max Power

I think my heart stopped when I saw some of those numbers. This brings me back to my questions about putting points into stamina versus attack. If you have an attack of over 100,000 then it seems to me that you would want a lot of points in stamina so you could make a lot of attacks.

Swifty
03-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Lets say that I have 105k attack and 5k is from 500 attack points so that leaves 100k attack and for 500 mafia, that is 200 per. even if every member is outfitted with rpg, chain whip, nvb, exelero, and a high end cash explosive, that is only 138 per.

How many tech gatling guns, cyber bikes, etc. does it take to get to 200 per?

helpme
03-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Lets say that I have 105k attack and 5k is from 500 attack points so that leaves 100k attack and for 500 mafia, that is 200 per. even if every member is outfitted with rpg, chain whip, nvb, exelero, and a high end cash explosive, that is only 138 per.

A lot, a lot. But also everybody of these Giants have maxed out there explosives. Some have explosives in the thousends so that in case of losses they don't have to replenish.

koralene
03-06-2012, 10:59 AM
The war is bloody crazy tbh. I'm an indian. Never heard of some of the neutrals but good to see payams stats... i haven't come up yet on the main rival list and had the pleasure yet hehehe.

74a & 76d. Hope to get to 100k in the next month or so.

koralene
03-06-2012, 11:08 AM
you forget n's brother. his stats are in 70k range. b :)

Ghost818
03-06-2012, 11:50 AM

These are the guys who spent alot, and honestly these "gang" crews they are pretty nice, I've accidently attacked some of them while zooming out to look at their hoods, OR I might have robbed their people with under 60K defence. But I was never harrassed they were cool about it.

Shoutout to noodles:cool:

Fig Oni
03-06-2012, 01:50 PM
What a weird thread.
Who paid you to put up their stats on the forum.

Swifty
03-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Interesting thread.

I am sure that I am not the only one who is curious about such things.

Nicholost
03-06-2012, 01:59 PM
What a weird thread.

Interesting thread.
Personally, I find this thread peculiar.

Actually, I'm with Swifty. You get bits and pieces of the HL wars reading the forums, but it's kinda cool to see the whole scoop. The stats are astonishing when viewed from more than 100 levels below these players.

TenderPlacebo
03-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Amazing the amount of money you would have to spend to get stats like that. Makes me think they got some REAL crime city going on. If someone throws that much money into an app. they are either crazy, or loaded,maybe both.

G Wiz
03-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Makes you wonder what is it all for?

Lol...yeaaaaaaaaaa

Silvio
03-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Kids with daddy's credit card. :)

nvbealone
03-06-2012, 07:34 PM
too rich and too crazy!

erik
03-06-2012, 07:46 PM
too fast. too furious.

Fig Oni
03-06-2012, 07:54 PM
In truth these players with gang had lost interest in the game because they had kitted out their mafia with such high end weapon and have very good economies.
So doing map quest for weapons at stats no higher then 30/20 att/def and loot weapons from pvp just made their game repetitive.
So by some good fortune hardcore enemies were created (reasons nobody knows) who in turn made gangs.
Now their real goal of the game was to hurt your opposing factions and F'em any way necessary.
So now the game has liven up from them player who use to be just too strong to be worried about attacking or robbing rivals.
Now the War on they are all in.

G Wiz
03-06-2012, 09:49 PM
too fast. too furious. young and the restless

Imsuperduperawesome
03-06-2012, 10:18 PM
@ Max Power

I think my heart stopped when I saw some of those numbers. This brings me back to my questions about putting points into stamina versus attack. If you have an attack of over 100,000 then it seems to me that you would want a lot of points in stamina so you could make a lot of attacks.

I thought it was hourly money made for a second... holy crap! attack over 100k! D:
Thats really impressive! Go whoever your guys are! :)

skorpio696
03-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Hello helpme first many of your statements are not correct so please let me help sort it.
Payam DOES NOT have anything to do With Karma Crew he has his own crew. who we are not aware of a crew name for them yes Rik & Penutt's are in payams mob.

next that joke noodles & his crew are the main hate players in the hl war. The war is between payams mob and noodles mob aka Indians

next is karma Crew Led by Teflon Don with The Professor 2nd in charge who were also nuetral until noodles instigated hostile gang attacks on them eg: 5 or 6 indians would purposly attack one player non stop other than that you have most of the other ppl in order. although iceman is Indian he does not have a teepee the rest are nuetral. originally the war began between Payam and youispal (Indian) until noodles jumped in and fought against Payam from then on it has been payams mob versus noodles mob. karma Crew were nuetral only interested in helping other players with hood economics and loot items. And ocasionally negotiating peace between rivals. ...until Bill (part of noodles crew now banned for cheating) decided to insult Teflon Don Over his former name Donnie Brasco. Calling him a Rat this led to Teflon Don & Bill slugging it out for a while again noodles stuck his nose in and attacked Teflon Don Which got Karma involved now the Indians fight on two fronts against payams mob and against Karma Crew

Payams mob= Payam(leader), Rik, Penutt and many more

Noodles Indian Scum = head Scum leader noodles(leader), xenoke, nycpizzalover, youisapal, supermaneil, Jm, J, al aka Alicia, Donkey Boy, Yan tou Haut, lupo, Katie

karma Crew = Telflon Don (Leader)38katt 46kdef, The Professor (advisor & 2nd in Charge) 32katt 50kdef Pll1out, Plus many other loyal players (who i shan't name for there protection) also affiliated to Karma Crew are another Crew Called The Wolf Pack both these 2 crews share the same goals

Nuetral players with Ties to one or both. Karma Crew & Indians
Jimmy the saint ties to both fights for neither
Warhammer nuetral
Dominicano nuetral

And finally Twinster who now says he's nuetral which is yet to be seen only time will tell that story but he is heavily tied to Indians

So basically it's a 3 front war with all versus Indians each group has separate issues why they fight Indians but basically there much the same reason as Indians show no respect for anyone and bully & insult many ppl not to mention the recent controversy over Indian members CHEATING via the ?????? of which twinster already had stripped from him for that

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Nice info there skorpio, I kinda had some of this figured out because I am also a neutral figure, I am in no faction but I have spoken to some of the people listed above, and have made it clear that im neutral and have nothing to do with any wars. Your explanation filled the gaps, and I thank you. BTW my favorite animal is the wolf ♥

Whip88
03-14-2012, 01:11 AM
So forum possie?

dudeman
03-14-2012, 01:17 AM
So forum possie?

Don't talk about fight club.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 01:25 AM
Don't talk about fight club.
How I love that movie.

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 02:58 AM
How come no one talk about the FigOni Crew.

One of the most insane faction to come out of crime city.

If you don't believe ask around.

Recruitment drive will be taking place 22 March 2012.

Whip88
03-14-2012, 03:37 AM
please send me a first class ticket to your hood and I will slap on some war paint try to find Nicho-lost pick him up then take a swift trip to catch a fox, go and look for the ghost (dam invisibility cloak) can't find him, but we find the mighty powerful max cruising in a 34 gtr with applemacguy, counter sniper, cool joe and the dudeman.... Now we have our possie fig.

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 03:41 AM
please send me a first class ticket to your hood and I will slap on some war paint try to find Nicho-lost pick him up then take a swift trip to catch a fox, go and look for the ghost (dam invisibility cloak) can't find him, but we find the mighty powerful max cruising in a 34 gtr with applemacguy, counter sniper, cool joe and the dudeman.... Now we have our possie fig.

Sound good to me but I need that G Wiz demonic face mask.
Alice can be are valet.

Whip88
03-14-2012, 05:46 AM
G was snorting the wiz with Alice then they we to wonderland, and eventually made it there.

G Wiz
03-14-2012, 11:00 AM
I wasn't doing that Wiz, I promise... *wipes nose* Ive been sober for 2 minutes.

Baby steps.

Joeycool
03-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Remember kids... Gangs are not cool.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 02:05 PM
G was snorting the wiz with Alice then they we to wonderland, and eventually made it there.
Dont forget, madhatter would be there too, excuse my language.

Penutt
03-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Hello helpme first many of your statements are not correct so please let me help sort it.
Payam DOES NOT have anything to do With Karma Crew he has his own crew. who we are not aware of a crew name for them yes Rik & Penutt's are in payams mob.

next that joke noodles & his crew are the main hate players in the hl war. The war is between payams mob and noodles mob aka Indians

next is karma Crew Led by Teflon Don with The Professor 2nd in charge who were also nuetral until noodles instigated hostile gang attacks on them eg: 5 or 6 indians would purposly attack one player non stop other than that you have most of the other ppl in order. although iceman is Indian he does not have a teepee the rest are nuetral. originally the war began between Payam and youispal (Indian) until noodles jumped in and fought against Payam from then on it has been payams mob versus noodles mob. karma Crew were nuetral only interested in helping other players with hood economics and loot items. And ocasionally negotiating peace between rivals. ...until Bill (part of noodles crew now banned for cheating) decided to insult Teflon Don Over his former name Donnie Brasco. Calling him a Rat this led to Teflon Don & Bill slugging it out for a while again noodles stuck his nose in and attacked Teflon Don Which got Karma involved now the Indians fight on two fronts against payams mob and against Karma Crew

Payams mob= Payam(leader), Rik, Penutt and many more

Noodles Indian Scum = head Scum leader noodles(leader), xenoke, nycpizzalover, youisapal, supermaneil, Jm, J, al aka Alicia, Donkey Boy, Yan tou Haut, lupo, Katie

karma Crew = Telflon Don (Leader)38katt 46kdef, The Professor (advisor & 2nd in Charge) 32katt 50kdef Pll1out, Plus many other loyal players (who i shan't name for there protection) also affiliated to Karma Crew are another Crew Called The Wolf Pack both these 2 crews share the same goals

Nuetral players with Ties to one or both. Karma Crew & Indians
Warhammer nuetral
Dominicano nuetral

And finally Twinster who now says he's nuetral which is yet to be seen only time will tell that story but he is heavily tied to Indians

So basically it's a 3 front war with all versus Indians each group has separate issues why they fight Indians but basically there much the same reason as Indians show no respect for anyone and bully & insult many ppl not to mention the recent controversy over Indian members CHEATING via the ?????? of which twinster already had stripped from him for that

You are perfectly correct in your brief summary of the events going on inside CrimeCity. I was once neutral and even cordial to top ramen, excuse me, I mean noodles before he stucc his nose in business that was none of his just like he did with my brother Payam and that dude named yesuispal. The indians are a bunch of cowards and bullies who swarm on weaker players like flies on a turd. If you have an issue with one or if you don't go along with their program they all team up on you. Honestly, I will never bow down to them and the only people who do and who join their rainbow colored club are those scared to stand on their own two feet. What these people don't understand that if you didn't have high stats then noodles would not let you in his rainbow club or would he even converse with you. Many of them mysteriously grew tremendous stats over night and that is still up for debate but I guess they all combined their tax returns and bought a bunch of gold and split it, who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swifty
03-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Too complicated.

Whip88
03-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Dont forget, madhatter would be there too, excuse my language.

Language excused, the were retrieving him while being in wonderland.

duder
03-14-2012, 02:48 PM
@swifty
basically there's a lot going on and you might stumble into the wrong part of town

Whip88
03-14-2012, 02:57 PM
You are perfectly correct in your brief summary of the events going on inside CrimeCity. I was once neutral and even cordial to top ramen, excuse me, I mean noodles before he stucc his nose in business that was none of his just like he did with my brother Payam and that dude named yesuispal. The indians are a bunch of cowards and bullies who swarm on weaker players like flies on a turd. If you have an issue with one or if you don't go along with their program they all team up on you. Honestly, I will never bow down to them and the only people who do and who join their rainbow colored club are those scared to stand on their own two feet. What these people don't understand that if you didn't have high stats then noodles would not let you in his rainbow club or would he even converse with you. Many of them mysteriously grew tremendous stats over night and that is still up for debate but I guess they all combined their tax returns and bought a bunch of gold and split it, who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clarifying, please don't take offence but you cant be in our possie i am sorry.

Penutt
03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks for clarifying, please don't take offence but you cant be in our possie i am sorry.

Uhhhmmmm but who said I wanted to be in your possie and secondly you must be a nonfactor because I don't even know you or care to know you but thanks fer ya 1 cent, poof be gone!

Whip88
03-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Uhhhmmmm but who said I wanted to be in your possie and secondly you must be a nonfactor because I don't even know you or care to know you but thanks fer ya 1 cent, poof be gone!

Sorry i will pack up my things and leave the forums.

Penutt
03-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry i will pack up my things and leave the forums.

You don't have to leave on the account of Tha Penutt but just know when you make comments like that you open yourself up for ridicule. I did not address you in my post nor ask to join your possie so why you would make that statement is, welllllll, asinine. I have never even heard of you before but just so you know, I don't join possies, crews, cliccs, or anything else.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
You don't have to leave on the account of Tha Penutt but just know when you make comments like that you open yourself up for ridicule. I did not address you in my post nor ask to join your possie so why you would make that statement is, welllllll, asinine. I have never even heard of you before but just so you know, I don't join possies, crews, cliccs, or anything else.
He was just jokeing bro.

Joeycool
03-14-2012, 03:57 PM
PENUTT!! Where have you been!??

sez
03-14-2012, 04:13 PM
young and the restless

+infinity, I've made the same statement weeks ago.

Joeycool
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
SEZ!!! Where have you been!!??

Its like a reunion day on the forum!

Burn
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
lol, critique of the indians for being aloof and contemptuous of players they consider weak or irrelevant

followed by an aloof and contemptuous dismissal of someones obvious joke, because he is erm, weak and irrelevant to you

my hunch... regardless of their affiliation, i bet almost all of the super elite high rollers have a huge superiority complex

anyone confirm or deny?

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:20 PM
lol, critique of the indians for being aloof and contemptuous of players they consider weak or irrelevant

followed by an aloof and contemptuous dismissal of someones obvious joke, because he is erm, weak and irrelevant to you

my hunch... regardless of their affiliation, i bet almost all of the super elite high rollers have a huge superiority complex

anyone confirm or deny?

Doesnt that critique apply to anyone who drops serious wedge in the game and think they are superior....but forgetting the fact that it is only a game!

Burn
03-14-2012, 04:25 PM
That depends on their disposable income. I have a mate who plays football at Arsenal Youth level, he has just got the Crime City bug - now he could drop £1000 a month into this game and not even notice it.

To him money is so easy come easy go, it's a nonsense.

But if someone busted their bankroll and left their kids without shoes in order to gain or retain status in a game - well that's probably the time to realise the money would be better spent on therapy. ;)

P.S. If my pal does drop that kind of wedge into the game, I'll be right there to offer a device for him to transfer his game onto when he gets bored :)

sez
03-14-2012, 04:25 PM
SEZ!!! Where have you been!!??

Its like a reunion day on the forum!

What's crack-a-lackin JC? I've been around. Went on vacation or as you would prob say "Holiday". Went back to work motivated but am now back to finding ways to waste my time :-)

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:30 PM
That depends on their disposable income. I have a mate who plays football at Arsenal Youth level, he has just got the Crime City bug - now he could drop £1000 a month into this game and not even notice it.

To him money is so easy come easy go, it's a nonsense.
He aint going to win f'all with the gooners so he can sit on the bench and play CC as much as he wants...
On topic, it's not the fact of dropping it large it's the attitude that because they have, they are automatically superior to those that havent/cant/wont

madawgg
03-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I bet the happiest ppl here are funzio devs...so happy :) maybe they are the biggest gang ever!

Burn
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
He aint going to win f'all with the gooners so he can sit on the bench and play CC as much as he want

lol

Re the attitude thing, defo. But that's just human nature - whatever you are into, business, sport, anything where there winners and losers, or a pecking order, everyone wants to be the Alpha Male.

Crime City seems a particular futile and daft place to play out that desire, but some people will do so all the same.

I reckon they've got a big poster up on the wall at Funzio HQ with the old adage... 'A Fool and his Money are Easily Parted' writ large.

Burn
03-14-2012, 04:46 PM
btw Dillinja, who's your team? West Ham here. Yeah, I know, I know ;)

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
btw Dillinja, who's your team? West Ham here. Yeah, I know, I know ;)
It's alright Fat Sam will get you up (and the fact they're paying nolan 60K a week for chumpionship football!!)
I actually live in Goodmayes, my kids go to watch the hammers but still support my club (red scouser)
Where you at?

Burn
03-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Henley, where the posh people live. Now if ever there was a place where walking the streets and attacking people with a Chain Whip should be allowed, it's Henley ;)

Anyway, blah, we'll get shouted at for going off topic.

So this Payam fella - is he the white knight, or the black knight? Because frankly I'm confused about which of these ***** is the biggest ****.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Henley, where the posh people live. Now if ever there was a place where walking the streets and attacking people with a Chain Whip should be allowed, it's Henley ;)

So this Payam fella - is he the white knight, or the black knight? Because frankly I'm confused about which of these ***** is the biggest ****.
From my experience hes just a guy whos out to get anyone within his level range. I have nothing to do with these "wars" and have made it clear to many of these participants that I am neutral, (yes even to payam) his response was: Fair Enough. Although I do seem to get robbed of ONLY my laundromats by payam lol I asked why just my laundromats and he said just cause lol.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 05:15 PM

Henley and you support the hammers? shouldnt it be stamford bridge or rugger old chap

As for Payam, depends on which side of the fence you sit on, I will tell you one thing though, he seriously loves spamming peoples walls. To me it's all bull****...I mean how the f*ck can you have a war when all it takes is a press of the 'x' in the top corner and you're back to reality. Ah well, internet warriors crying over a virtual battle is the way forward apparently

Whip88
03-14-2012, 05:20 PM
I wasn't doing that Wiz, I promise... *wipes nose* Ive been sober for 2 minutes.

Baby steps.

+1

poof be gone!

poof be gone?

He was just jokeing bro.

Yes peanut i was joking, i really didn't want to upset anyone... for that i am sorry, if we stopped throwing jokes around the forum i believe it would become quiet dull.

+infinity, I've made the same statement weeks ago.

I used to see you in the forums alot, welcome back.

Burn
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Moved over here so my kids could grow up away from the sound of sirens and the lure of crack. Anyway, you can't be quoting Catullus in your sig and making out I'm posh. Scouser talking latin. Jimmy Tarbuck would not be pleased!

On topic again...

I'd like to read more about these High Level tear ups - all parties involved should agree to a neutral being allowed to report updates here on the forum, without fear of reprisal, so they can bring us 'News from the Front' on a daily basis. I'd particularly like to hear about the 'best wall abuse today was...'. And it brings them ever more infamy. They've got to be up for that?

Someone make this happen ;)

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Moved over here so my kids could grow up away from the sound of sirens and the lurebof crack ;) Anyway, you can't be quoting Catullus in your sig and making out I'm posh. Scouser talking latin. Jimmy Tarbuck would not be pleased!

I'd like to read more about these High Level tear ups - all parties involved should agree to a neutral being allowed to report updates here on the forum, without fear of reprisal, so they can bring us 'News from the Front' on a daily basis. I'd particularly like to hear about the 'best wall abuse today was...'. And it brings them ever more infamy. They've got to be up for that?

eh eh calm down calm down
recedentia excellens ut vindico in an declinatio lingua talis ut latin

As for your request, send in a ticket to funzio support...

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Moved over here so my kids could grow up away from the sound of sirens and the lure of crack. Anyway, you can't be quoting Catullus in your sig and making out I'm posh. Scouser talking latin. Jimmy Tarbuck would not be pleased!

On topic again...

I believe with so much going on here on the forum, no one will be up for it well atleast none of the regulars on here. It is an interesting proposal but we may need a fresh set of eyes to do that one.

Silverstripe
03-14-2012, 07:34 PM
heh

what on earth did I get myself into with this game...

skorpio696
03-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Now let's All try to stick to the topic I would love to report daily happenings on the war BUT that might not be a good idea as I'm Karma Crew and Can't stand noodles aka "Chief Little Choc Wedge of The Bend Em Over Tribe" "lol love That line" now while payams msg's to everyone can be a little annoying the wall posts between all combatants are what really livens up the game at least payams posts arent as insulting & degrading as the posts from Chief Little Choc Wedge now in my opinion Payam is the "White Knight" & Noodles is the "evil Black Knight" and I do know the full story behind this war and I will tell you that if noodles quit tomorrow the war would END as he's the main Catalyst behind this war with his arrogance & insults & gang bully tactics

Burn
03-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Would those involved in the 'War' like it to be over, or has it made CC 'better'?

(wtf, I'll do this reporter gig myself, send someone on here every day to PM me and I'll 'interview' them).

Payam, get ur ass in here, might as well start with the big scoop first ;)

skorpio696
03-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Would those involved in the 'War' like it to be over, or has it made CC 'better'?

(wtf, I'll do this reporter gig myself, send someone on here every day to PM me and I'll 'interview' them).

Payam, get ur ass in here, might as well start with the big scoop first ;)

Of course we would ALL like this travesty called a war over & no it has not made CC better as many normal good players have quit over the treatment received from noodles gang But Seeing as Indians have acquired so many gold items they no longer have a reason to play cc as its supposed to be played eg loot items & jobs & store items no longer have any appeal to them so they have effectively ruined there own game experience that's why they choose to war on ppl to give there game some meaning

Supermaneil
03-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Interesting and funny. I vote yes for the updates. 😂😂😂

Burn
03-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Skorpio, elaborate please, give us an insight into a 'typical day in the life of a soldier in the Great CC War'.

xenoke
03-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Nice...:cool:

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 04:45 AM
Someone update this please. Kinda bored of the other threads.

Thnx

Rhino72
04-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Bumpity Bump...

mnju_03
04-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Someone update this please. Kinda bored of the other threads.

Thnx

Update wanted....Yes please! :P

mnju_03
04-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Alright alright well first of all... I'm the who....as you all know, I'm mnju. I'm a pretty big deal. People know me.

Luke 3457
04-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Xenoke has 201k att and 209 k def I just checked he's in my mafia

QPR
05-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Does this sot of thing actually go on? Lol

QPR
05-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Mre bloody spam

QPR
05-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Xenoke has 201k att and 209 k def I just checked he's in my mafia

Mafia #?????

xenoke
05-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Mafia #?????

Mafia 501...

Joeycool
05-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Xenoke is my BFF! :)

Luke 3457
05-14-2012, 07:02 PM
What's up xenoke!

Plumbernick9
05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Leader of Indians, their hood has at least one teepee (50 GB).

A teepee? Anyone got pics?

xenoke
05-15-2012, 06:47 AM
What's up xenoke!

Doing good my friend :cool:

2Legit
05-15-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm the naked avatar wih blonde hair (Eminem lookalike) lvl 200-non gold user-has the DRAGON STAR

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm the L200 guy with a kick-ass $1 million+ IPH economy and more (pointless!) defence buildings than anyone else in CC lol...:p

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Burn, I could find many more threads that have post of the Indians cheating and even a few very recent one's but what does prove? Players will cheat it's how you handle the cheaters is what matters!

Burn
08-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Well clearly u can't or u would have. And this thread proves nothing. Pointless CK fanboy post, hope it earns you a pat on the head, maybe even get you a Star for your McCKDonalds badge.

Go get ur own dirty CK house in order. Because ur Rep is now also tarnished in my eyes.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Do I really have to bring up all the threads and posts? Crate glitch, farming a 30/30 car from the first map and requiting lower level players to attack CK that turn out to be hackers? everyones hands are dirty, it's how you handle it is what makes you what you are.

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm the guys who's banned. Hiiiii!

Babytway
08-10-2012, 10:56 AM
necro much?

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:59 AM
G wiz is called Kenneth in real life

Joeycool
08-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Burn, I could find many more threads that have post of the Indians cheating and even a few very recent one's but what does prove? Players will cheat it's how you handle the cheaters is what matters!

Am I missing something?

I scanned over this thread quickly but dont see anything about Indians cheating in it??

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Indians don't cheat... Just Americans. Word of advice, don't take blankets from strangers.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Am I missing something?

I scanned over this thread quickly but dont see anything about Indians cheating in it??

Post........#24.

We are already at war so no need for me to get into a tic for tac battle bringing up old threads or post saying so and so is cheating. The point is No one has Control over Any one in this game so players are going to do what they do, it's how you handle it, is what Makes you who you are. CK leadership Handle IT!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Nearly everything in the OP is incorrect
From stats to gangs it's all wrong.

You should delete, get hard facts, and try again.

Payam is playing any longer
He is not Karma at all
Karma is CK
And almost every persons stats you listed are WAYYYY off there much higher

vitus79
08-11-2012, 03:28 AM
you should check the date of the OP. bone just did necro it...

Joeycool
08-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Post........#24.

We are already at war so no need for me to get into a tic for tac battle bringing up old threads or post saying so and so is cheating. The point is No one has Control over Any one in this game so players are going to do what they do, it's how you handle it, is what Makes you who you are. CK leadership Handle IT!

Post no. 24 is by ghost and says nothing like what you have quoted.

And also what you have quoted is nothing to do with allegations of Indians cheating!

Are you for real???

Baroness... you need to have a word with this bonehead guy. His name is very apt.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:40 AM
you should check the date of the OP. bone just did necro it...

LOL thx Hun my bad its 6 AM diddnt catch that!

Dr BoneCrusher
08-11-2012, 03:44 AM
#23............

Burn
08-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Give it up son, u just making urself look like a bonehead.

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/HomerBrain.jpg

Baltimore Bully
08-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Gayam DOES NOT have anything to do With Karma Crew he has his own crew. who we are not aware of a crew name for them yes Rik & Penutt's are in Gayam mob.

next the mans noodles & ???? & there crew are the main hate players in the hl war. The war is between Gayam ***** mob and noodles & ???? mob aka crime city kings

next is karma Crew Led by Teflon Don with The Professor 2nd in charge who were also nuetral until noodles instigated hostile gang attacks on them eg: 5 or 6 indians would purposly attack one player non stop other than that you have most of the other ppl in order. although iceman is Indian he does not have a teepee the rest are nuetral. originally the war began between Gayam and youispal (Indian) until noodles jumped in and fought against Payam from then on it has been Gayam<--- straight ***** cry baby mob versus noodles mob. karma Crew were nuetral only interested in helping other players with hood economics and loot items. And ocasionally negotiating peace between rivals. ...until Bill (part of noodles crew now banned for cheating) decided to insult Teflon Don Over his former name Donnie Brasco <--- another one of thoses **** lovers to. Calling him a Rat because he is thats why he got so mad about it this led to Teflon Don & Bill slugging it out for a while again noodles stuck his nose in and attacked Teflon Don Which got Karma involved now the Crime city kings don't fight over anything because we own everything and won against Gayam mob and against Karma Crew

Gayam mob= Gayam (****ing big faggot and crew takes it up the ****ing ass), Rik, Penutt and many more faggot **** lovers

???? & noodles = the crime city kings leaders ???? & noodles(leaders), xenoke, nycpizzalover, youisapal, supermaneil, Jm, J, al aka Alicia, Donkey Boy, Yan tou Haut, lupo, Katie

Pussy Crew = Telflon Don (Leader)38katt 46kdef, The Professor (advisor & 2nd in Charge) 32katt 50kdef Pll1out, Plus many other loyal players (who i shan't name for there protection) also affiliated to Karma Crew are another Crew Called The Wolf Pack both these 2 crews share the same goals

Nuetral players with Ties to one or both. Karma Crew & Crime city kings
Warhammer nuetral
Dominicano nuetral

And finally Twinster who now says he's nuetral which is yet to be seen only time will tell that story but he is heavily tied to crime city kings

So basically it's no each time city kings took over so each group has separate and run but basically Crime city kings still show no respect for anyone and bully & insult many ppl not to mention the recent controversy over crime city kings members do not CHEAT

Hell no you had it all wrong "me"???? and noodles made the mob up before anyone knew about it so whereever you got your information it was wrong I/we ran crime city but now I'm like a retired mobster laying back chillin...

dunworry26
08-15-2012, 03:21 AM
hey who knows how to join a mafia do u change ur name? orr ?

skorpio696
08-15-2012, 04:37 AM
Hell no you had it all wrong "me"???? and noodles made the mob up before anyone knew about it so whereever you got your information it was wrong I/we ran crime city but now I'm like a retired mobster laying back chillin...Babling Baby Re your post #100 Nice try at Re editing my Post #23 Sorry Babling baby BUT YOU FAIL Epicaly LOL yeah your laying back chillin alright in the Morgue with your Precious noodles on Top Don't you Mean CGK (Crate Glitch Kings) as seen when your top Indịt Stat player at the time Tw*n*t*r had ALL his Striped & Lost 10k in Stats LoL Babling Baby Change your face Nappy before you choke on your own �� waste

sez
08-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Balt Bully, who are you in game? Please give me the privilege of knowing so that when I see you in the rivals list I can have a good laugh to myself as your incredibly d-bag avatar pops in my head.

Thanks in Advance

Baltimore Bully
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Babling Baby Re your post #100 Nice try at Re editing my Post #23 Sorry Babling baby BUT YOU FAIL Epicaly LOL yeah your laying back chillin alright in the Morgue with your Precious noodles on Top Don't you Mean CGK (Crate Glitch Kings) as seen when your top Indịt Stat player at the time Tw*n*t*r had ALL his Striped & Lost 10k in Stats LoL Babling Baby Change your face Nappy before you choke on your own 💩 waste your a good laugh but a pussy and i dont have to cheat like your faggot ass *****

Paulio
08-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Is that a massive pimple or did you get socked in the face?

BOS
08-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Is that a massive pimple or did you get socked in the face?

Watch out Paulio, he's a bully :cool:

Paulio
08-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Watch out Paulio, he's a bully :cool:

It's all good. My Skeezas in TnA got my back

Dr BoneCrusher
08-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Baltimore Bully are you a product of the Baltimore school system?

(Note to self, Never move to Baltimore)

Baltimore Bully
08-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Is that a massive pimple or did you get socked in the face? I got in to a fight got hit once the other guy went to the hospital shorty...

TruthHurts
08-17-2012, 06:39 PM
i got in to a fight got hit once the other guy went to the hospital shorty...

pah-leeze!

k0de
08-17-2012, 08:38 PM
I got in to a fight got hit once the other guy went to the hospital shorty...
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz338/malicious_kode/Other/BRTky-1.jpg

Rhino72
08-17-2012, 08:46 PM
It's all good. My Skeezas in TnA got my back

You know Paul e o, even though you are ck scum this response made me lol. Just for that I will make sure I use ky when you pass 170.

Paulio
08-18-2012, 02:37 AM
You know Paul e o, even though you are ck scum this response made me lol. Just for that I will make sure I use ky when you pass 170.

Lol, thanks bro, I love you too.

Baltimore Bully
08-18-2012, 01:56 PM
But not of you b i t c h es can beat me in real life or crime city...

k0de
08-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Cool story bro. Now all you gotta do is wait for the day when somebody actually gives a fck.

Jeez... where did all these heroes suddenly appear from?

TruthHurts
08-18-2012, 03:55 PM
But not of you b i t c h es can beat me in real life or crime city...

Seriously? That, is, hillarious.

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm me you you we good?