PDA

View Full Version : People Creeping on your base

d_sisco79
03-05-2012, 05:55 PM
This game was fun now it F**KING SUCKS. got 1 guy who keep creeping on my base and raiding and
attacking me. Wont give up either. Can't buy units to complete missions or up my defense to fend him off. Is there anything that can be done? Getting tired of this game fast.

EnjoyLife
03-05-2012, 06:08 PM
What level are you? He will soon outlevel you and not see you on his rivals list. Unless you attacked him, in which case you will be on his news feed.

d_sisco79
03-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm a 48 and he's now a 52 i tried a revenge a long time ago and now he just keeps at it. Won't leave me alone. Unless I leave the app open 24/7 and keep checking the countdown on when i can collect he raids my buildings before i get a chance. Starting to piss me off! been going on for a week (7 whole days) now.

War Priest
03-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm a 48 and he's now a 52 i tried a revenge a long time ago and now he just keeps at it. Won't leave me alone. Unless I leave the app open 24/7 and keep checking the countdown on when i can collect he raids my buildings before i get a chance. Starting to piss me off! been going on for a week (7 whole days) now.

How many allies are you supporting right now?

kt3448
03-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Gotta ride out the storm. Start posting comments on his wall, that will knock you down his newsfeed and eventually off it.

d_sisco79
03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I have 298 allies and went from 790 units now at 517 units cause every time he raids he take a ton of my units. And am
making enough money to build a defense. he has probably raided me over 20 times today alone.

d_sisco79
03-05-2012, 06:37 PM
he goes as far as raiding every building on my base even my unit building and defense buildings. Guy is just being an A**
at this point

Cantgetright
03-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Post in his wall enough to push your link off, then he won't have a way to att...

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:21 AM
I tried posting on his wall to push my link off. He just blocked me. I woke up this morning and every building was raided.1004100510061007

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:23 AM
He goes as far as to raid buildings that offer no benefit to him other than to piss me off. Would like to know if there is a way to find this guy.

Aidan
03-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Oh my. Tht's pretty bad. Can u give us more info on ur stat n his stat? Is he a heavy gold player?

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Started with about 750 units and after a few days here are my stats. Lost a ton of units

Agent Orange
03-06-2012, 06:35 AM
I'll just bet you went on his wall and swore at him. That level of attack is beyond personal, perhaps an apology is in order?

Other wise you may need to change your players name to Ben Dover.....

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Here is his stats

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:38 AM
actuall i just posted the alpahbet 1 letter at a time on his wall to push me off his list

Aidan
03-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Started with about 750 units and after a few days here are my stats. Lost a ton of units

N his stat?
If he's like 5 or 10x ur stat thn it best just take it n do nothng bout it. He will eventually move on since there will be othr missions n goals fr him to complete. He's gt to be hurting as well to do tht much raid n attck. Put more def buildings, it'll make him lose more units

digitalwalker
03-06-2012, 06:44 AM
i got the sutuiation here. he is very weak player, and there is hardly soft target for him to raid for cashs and valors, but when he came across u who is a even weaker player, he was so excited probably because he hasnt feed for a long time, then he pour all his staminas to u.

sorry for this, and the best u can do is build up ur defence, shouldnt hard for u because ur units even havent reach the max number. so just buy cheap defence units and u will be fine.

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:45 AM
You would think that after 5-7 day of this (raiding every building unit, defense, money, boost) he would move on but it's a daily occurence. So what just leave all my buildings raided for like a week and then go back to playing in hopes he moves on. That way there is nothing for him to raid?

Aidan
03-06-2012, 06:47 AM
Here is his stats

Ok so not much diff. Concentrate on buying medic if u cn n stop levelling fr a while. He will move on or myb somebody else will piss him off n he will change target. It looks like it doesnt take much to piss this guy off...

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 06:47 AM
"digitalwalker" what are the best cheap defence units to buy?

digitalwalker
03-06-2012, 06:48 AM
neither of u both r maxed ur units given that u two have a max number of allies..Buy units, go for cheap and high defence one.

Desas
03-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Seeing yours and his stats you should be able to reestablish defense quite easy - spend money on sea scouts, on ambulance, on drones - nothing else (well you could go for medics also if your vault is very limited)

You could sell some building just to buy units, sell decorations, sell some money building also sell unit building even
do valor missions if you can - spend valor on units

From what I see from screenshoots you don't need that much of an effort to build up defence

Unless he is goldie...

What kind of units YOU and HE have?

digitalwalker
03-06-2012, 06:52 AM
u need extra 563 number of units. depends on how much cash u have which is not much i guess. buy Enginner is sufficient enough to overpass him.

or, go for missions, those give u loots. check other thread for mission loots.

Desas
03-06-2012, 06:55 AM
u need extra 563 number of units. depends on how much cash u have which is not much i guess. buy Enginner is sufficient enough to overpass him.

or, go for missions, those give u loots. check other thread for mission loots.

good suggestion = 563x4k= ~2.2mil = +2252 defense points
should be OK

Unless HE spends a lot on attack units you should be fine

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Ok thanks I'll work on buying defense units.

War Priest
03-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Wow he really messed you up, didn't he. I'm almost to level 53, If I can get my allies up to 250 i'll search for him. ;)

MWnewGuy
03-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Also, get your valult upgrading ALL the time! At that level shouldn't you have a $10M vault?

War Priest
03-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm level 46 and mine is only $1.5 mil. But this is my first and only account so didn't realize how to play the game until later on.

Warmonger
03-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Upgrading the vault won't stop the raiding losses. Is he full of gold units? Can't see how he can sustain his raiding losses otherwise. He's hitting buildings that don't pay but should be losing his attacking units. One of the many biases to gold players if is they drop their allies to only use their gold units then they can raid with no losses.

Gixxxah_Ridah
03-06-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm a lvl 52 and just got to 3.5 million for

I think it was walker who nailed it. This guy doesn't run to too many people he can beat up on so your the target for as long as he can. He is hittin everything because he gets valor for the "useless" buildings. Valor he isn't getting from valor missions because h can't fin enough people to consistently win against.

It's not MW fault that you're a level 48 with a pretty weak army. You need to follow the instructions that were given here. He'll be off your radar soon. But for now and future needs, you need to increase your defense, start loot farming things like the AMphibious Trroper and th mini subs. See if there are people on your rival list that you can beat up on and start earning some valor and buy th lower end valor units like jungle stalker, avengers, combat boats and seahawk helicopters. All of those low end valor units are cheap, have low casualty rates and have a "strong against" rating. For cash nits, Focus on defensive units like engineers. You don't need offense right now and you don't need a ton of Def, just get to the 3,000-4,000 range and he won't hurt you. You can get 4 engineers for the price of 1 medic. That's 16 def pts instead of 10. Increasevthe number of allies to maximize th number of units you can bring to battle, that idiot won't be doing thatband before you know it he'll be losing hiscattacks on you. You have some work to do but if you work that plan by th end of th week you'll b ok.

Oh and don't forget that you can get 25k a day from visiting your allies. If youre a night owl like me, visit 25 right before midnight. Then another 25 righ after. That gives you 50,000 to buy more defensive units.

War Priest
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Oh and don't forget that you can get 25k a day from visiting your allies. If youre a night owl like me, visit 25 right before midnight. Then another 25 righ after. That gives you 50,000 to buy more defensive units.

That is a lot of work for a simple $50,000. :D

Gixxxah_Ridah
03-06-2012, 02:08 PM
It's takes about 10 minutes, you can do it on the ****ter. And this guy just said that this "ass" is taking his money from his buildings before he can collect it. Well Allie money is safe from attacks and raids unless it's exposed outside of your vault. Just giving him another option.

War Priest
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
It's takes about 10 minutes, you can do it on the ****ter. And this guy just said that this "ass" is taking his money from his buildings before he can collect it. Well Allie money is safe from attacks and raids unless it's exposed outside of your vault. Just giving him another option.

It's a good idea, didn't say there was anything wrong with that. Once upon a time I did the same thing.

Gixxxah_Ridah
03-06-2012, 02:15 PM
In my previous post i said, "Increase the number of allies to maximize th number of units you can bring to battle". Although you can increase you allies, what I meant was to increase the number of units to maximize the number of allies you have. As stated by someone else, you have another 563 units you could be bringing to battle that your not.

Gixxxah_Ridah
03-06-2012, 02:17 PM
It's a good idea, didn't say there was anything wrong with that. Once upon a time I did the same thing.

Agreed, I used to do it slot now only on occasion when I have nothing else to do on MW. Make enough money to make that not worth it, but for this guy, maybe desperate times call for desperate measures lol

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Been working on my defenses sold a few decor to get cash to build it up. Still all day long attacking me. Everyone on my rivals list has higher attack and defense scores so hard to find someone to attack myself. I have my vault at 3.5 mill now. increase it every chance i get Just wish someone could find this guy and attack the crap out of him so he'll know what it's like.

War Priest
03-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Been working on my defenses sold a few decor to get cash to build it up. Still all day long attacking me. Everyone on my rivals list has higher attack and defense scores so hard to find someone to attack myself. I have my vault at 3.5 mill now. increase it every chance i get Just wish someone could find this guy and attack the crap out of him so he'll know what it's like.

Here in a week I should be near his level, trying to get my dry docks unlocked, and I'll search for him. :D And about the decor, don't know if you know but you really don't need those. They look cool for you, but most players can't see them anyways so it's pretty much wasted money.

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 03:18 PM
only did the decor to reach the goals. was kinda lame not doing that anymore

War Priest
03-06-2012, 03:19 PM
only did the decor to reach the goals. was kinda lame not doing that anymore

Yeah you only get like a fifth of the money you spent on the decor.

Luke7676
03-06-2012, 03:30 PM
If I had as many allies as him I would search for him and pound him into oblivion for ya but I am only at 135 allies but my stats are more then twice his. But like others have posted the fact that he is so weak and found someone weaker then him doesn't sound like he wants to give up. That is pretty lame though.

d_sisco79
03-06-2012, 03:47 PM
I just wanna say thanks for all the information everyone has given me. Also once searching the forum on how the game actually works it makes a lot more sense. Hopefully soon i'll have enough defense to fend this guy off. And any more information anyone else has i'll take it. The game can be fun when you're not getting stomped into the ground.

Air
03-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Here is his stats

U have 300 allies and only 400 units, all u need to do is drop 200-300 allies and u won't be anywhere near coming up on his rivals list or does this not work anymore. Last time I did that was something like 3 months ago

War Priest
03-07-2012, 09:09 AM
U have 300 allies and only 400 units, all u need to do is drop 200-300 allies and u won't be anywhere near coming up on his rivals list or does this not work anymore. Last time I did that was something like 3 months ago

He is on his rivals news feed. So this won't help.

Flipmode
03-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Amazed that you are still on his news feed to be honest. Probably just going to have to slug it out and concentrate on loot farming something like amphibious troopers to keep your defence up.

Just to be absolutely clear, do not attempt to raid back! (Sure you're not, just covering everything)

d_sisco79
03-07-2012, 11:36 AM
yeah i've been farming like crazy and building up my defense. so far today he hasn't gotten much from me and not taking as many units. and i haven't tried to raid him back. don't want to risk losing anything else.

Ninja Turtle
03-08-2012, 07:37 PM
I had problems like that when I started, so from my experience from similar games like this i would upgrade my vault and store my cash in it and made it so most of my buildings collect at night, since more people who play Modern war are Americans(assumption). Now i just get regular attacks from anyone, never the same person over and over again, i just turtle them out. :)

Also maybe put more skill points on defence, I don't know I'm still a rookie.

My opinion may be bias since I dont attack people, i just really like doing the missions, makes me feel 'more american' by the second.

Mcdoc
03-08-2012, 10:22 PM
You DO understand why we're all saying DON'T attack him back don't you????

If this guy owns you on the stats - don't give him a reason to come over and put a microscope on your ant hill. The reason people advised you to post little messages on his board was to bump your "revenge" post down further and further until you fall OFF his newsfeed and he won't be able to find you ANY more if he levels up past you.

Most people attack and move on - its nothing personal - you just happened to be on their rivals list at the moment. BUT when you attack back - then some people weird out and take it personal and will spend ALL of their attack points on you just out of principal of "How dare you attack me you little Ant Hill".

Just saying . . . from the perspective of someone who attacks every our with 25 stamina points. I usually spread those 25 attacks over 20+ people, but this one guy has been attacking me every day with his puny 9 points so I now concentrate 25 raids on his base whenever I look at my news feed and want to exact a little "Revenge". Why do you think they label it in the newsfeed as "revenge" - they're trying to invoke that specific emotion and if you attack back - you play right into the term "Rival".

I'm pretty sure you already said he blocked you from posting on his wall. I'm not sure if you got nasty with him or if you played it cool and coy by complimenting his forces & base and built up a friendly conversation while secretly bumping your "revenge" thread off his radar. So NEXT time you feel you're getting picked on - small post here and there in a conversation style and then after 5 or 6 post - do the generic "add me" post with your ID number.

Sample friendly post: "Wow man, you really kicked my butt - I gotta check out your forces to see what kind of killer units you have"

"Damn dude, your base is frickin awesome". You gave me some good ideas"

"Aww man, I really thought about buying one of those Chocolate Submarines and I missed out before they went away. I'm jealous"!

"add me please - my ID is 123 456 789"

Hopefully the light bulb just went off for a lot of people.

phucera
03-22-2012, 02:52 AM
pls see this link!
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22482-The-way-to-stop-raiding-or-attacking-continuously-from-a-rival.