PDA

View Full Version : 30 second delay

steamboatwilly
03-05-2012, 03:59 PM
create a 30 second delay of robbing for people that take money out of the bank to build something.
Nothing like taking out 2 mil for an upgrade and have 150K robbed while you are switching screens to actually start the upgrade.
or better yet, make a way to take money directly from the bank to do the upgrade.

Swifty
03-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Shouldn't there always be some risk?

steamboatwilly
03-05-2012, 04:15 PM
yes, i suppose. its just frustrating i guess.

Xira
03-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Is there not some sort of delay, at least with buildings? I have been robbed but collected the full amount from those buildings several times, even after I seen the "news" appear. I have always assumed as long as you did the money spend quickly, it might be the same behavior?

steamboatwilly
03-05-2012, 04:40 PM
No, what i mean is, you take XXX dollars out of the bank. and while you are clicking through the menus to start an upgrade, buy a weapon/vehicle or whatever, you are attacked. So then you cant buy what you want, go back to the bank take out more money and then be robbed again by someone else.

Rocky35
03-05-2012, 04:46 PM
No, what i mean is, you take XXX dollars out of the bank. and while you are clicking through the menus to start an upgrade, buy a weapon/vehicle or whatever, you are robbed. So then you cant buy what you want, go back to the bank take out more money and then be robbed again by someone else.

You mean attacked by someone while you have cash on hand? Not robbed.

steamboatwilly
03-05-2012, 06:23 PM
You mean attacked by someone while you have cash on hand? Not robbed.

ok, yes that is what i mean.

Nudie
03-05-2012, 07:36 PM
That's one of the fun parts of the game. Looking for guys carrying a fat wallet just prior to banking or buying something. Sweet when it happens, not so sweet when at the receiving end.

G Wiz
03-05-2012, 08:14 PM
its part of what makes the game so fun. I doubt they will consider this unless you can weave some gold 'protection' in there somehow

steamboatwilly
03-06-2012, 05:27 PM
thats probably the answer.
But what i think would be cool is to have a list of all the items that are going to up come up for collection.
Maybe 10 gold for a complete list, 5 gold for within the next hour. But its a one time purchase. you could have a new icon available
i know i lose track of all the crap i gotta collect from.

SupremeFaze
03-07-2012, 05:14 PM
thats was like other online games where you can do that that i guess there needs to be a challenge where people can hit u at anytine no matter what
No, what i mean is, you take XXX dollars out of the bank. and while you are clicking through the menus to start an upgrade, buy a weapon/vehicle or whatever, you are attacked. So then you cant buy what you want, go back to the bank take out more money and then be robbed again by someone else.

erik
03-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Here is a fun tip for you.

Go to the store menu and move the screen to your selection.

Close menu, go to the bank and with draw.

Open store, and you will be over the last item you looked at.

Save you a few key seconds in case Babytway smells money.