PDA

View Full Version : Important Question About Goals......

qwert2969
03-05-2012, 03:06 AM
I know certain goals come up when you reach certain levels, but what happens if you reach those goals before the levels (ex. One of the goals was to have an attack score of i believe 6800, but I already had it when the goal was suppose to come up and I never got anything for it) Has this ever happened to any of you?

Ghost818
03-05-2012, 03:11 AM
I know certain goals come up when you reach certain levels, but what happens if you reach those goals before the levels (ex. One of the goals was to have an attack score of i believe 6800, but I already had it when the goal was suppose to come up and I never got anything for it) Has this ever happened to any of you?

If i recall correctly, right when you unlock a goal that youve previously completed, you are instantly rewarded when the game reconnects with the server, in my past experiences, it takes 5-15 seconds for the award to come up, USUALLY its just cash, BUT if its also loot or respect/exp its automatically given to you just like the cash. It all happens in the backround doesn't notify you that youve completed a goal or unlocked one that youve completed, it just gives the reward almost instantly.

Hope I was clear enough :)

AppleMacGuy
03-05-2012, 07:19 AM
If i recall correctly, right when you unlock a goal that youve previously completed, you are instantly rewarded when the game reconnects with the server, in my past experiences, it takes 5-15 seconds for the award to come up, USUALLY its just cash, BUT if its also loot or respect/exp its automatically given to you just like the cash. It all happens in the backround doesn't notify you that youve completed a goal or unlocked one that youve completed, it just gives the reward almost instantly.

Hope I was clear enough :)

Yeah, that's exactly it. This question has come up a few times before, and the reason it does is the lack of notification for what might have been nstantly rewarded. What would be far more transparent is some kind of 'Rewards Achieved' list, just like 'Empire Times' I suppose. Then players would know exactly what goals had been completed and the associated rewards that were awarded. This data could persist, at least for some time if not permanently.

kitzune
08-23-2012, 05:11 PM
for goals is there a list somewhere of what goals there are, what levels and what rewards those goals have? I've seen a list for some of the pvp goals but what about the pve or hood goals?

joaquim
08-23-2012, 05:14 PM
for goals is there a list somewhere of what goals there are, what levels and what rewards those goals have? I've seen a list for some of the pvp goals but what about the pve or hood goals?

Necroing a thread is against the posting guidelines. You have more than 10 posts you could've started your own thread on this. Enjoy your ban.

I'll be nice and give you an answer to your question. Look for white frog's all in one spreadsheet. It has a list of goals to complete in PVP. The loot spreadsheet has a list of all the PVE missions.

iteachem
08-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Necroing a thread is against the posting guidelines. You have more than 10 posts you could've started your own thread on this. Enjoy your ban.

Seriously doubt he will get banned for that. Its easy to sort posts and think its a newer thread by mistake or even search for a topic and respond without realizing the age of the thread. Why don't you try to be helpful instead of coming across so negatively..

joaquim
08-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I did try to be helpful. Didn't you see the second half of the post?

Nick-Clark1
08-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Seriously doubt he will get banned for that. Its easy to sort posts and think its a newer thread by mistake. Why don't you try to be helpful instead of coming across so negative.

I'm actually surprised that Joaquim didn't do his usual "I'm going to write this in blue writing to come across as a wannabe forum mod"

joaquim
08-23-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm actually surprised that Joaquim didn't do his usual "I'm going to write this in blue writing to come across as a wannabe forum mod"

I don't use that shade of blue. I use this one.

iteachem
08-23-2012, 05:29 PM
I did try to be helpful. Didn't you see the second half of the post?

I did.. I was referring to the initial comment which is not very inviting to newer members and given only 19 posts I think there deserves to be some grace.

joaquim
08-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Ah ok......