PDA

View Full Version : 5500 Attack, 5900 Defence, Level 39.

Hassleham
03-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Anyone of a similar level stronger?
(Free player)

War Priest
03-04-2012, 10:24 AM
How many allies are you supporting?

Hassleham
03-04-2012, 11:23 AM
93 at the moment

EnjoyLife
03-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure about the offense score, but wouldn't that defense score be easily achievable with Sea Scouts? I'm not bashing, just asking.

ShawnBB
03-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Density is 14.78 15.86. I'm not sure how many valor units are contributing your army force.

Btw this is way different from sea scout, you have to put attack into count.
His density is close to amphibious hovercraft.
If his stats is 8000 5900 would you still say," oh seascouts can do that..."

It's very easy to build a cash defense army, but difficult to build a cash offense army.

EnjoyLife
03-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Density is 14.78 15.86. I'm not sure how many valor units are contributing your army force.

Btw this is way different from sea scout, you have to put attack into count.
His density is close to amphibious hovercraft.
If his stats is 8000 5900 would you still say," oh seascouts can do that..."

It's very easy to build a cash defense army, but difficult to build a cash offense army.

My bad, I thought you take different units in when you attack. At least that's how it works for me. Hence, why I qualified my statement talking only about the defense score.

UptownGuy
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Anyone of a similar level stronger?
(Free player)

I am currently level 34 with 10,032 att and 11,196 defense. I didn't spend any of my 16000 plus valor points yet. I'm saving them for future use...

Aidan
03-04-2012, 12:38 PM
I am currently level 34 with 10,032 att and 11,196 defense. I didn't spend any of my 16000 plus valor points yet. I'm saving them for future use...

If u r free plyr, tht's pretty good stat. I've seen lvl 70 plyrs tht hv much lower thn tht

Mr. Pink
03-04-2012, 01:02 PM
If u r free plyr, tht's pretty good stat. I've seen lvl 70 plyrs tht hv much lower thn tht

At level 34, you'd need (roughly) average 16.5 defense; 14.7 attack per unit to have those stats. Very tough to average that as a free player.

Hassleham
03-04-2012, 01:16 PM
That's awesome, how many allies do you have? And what units do you use mostly, if you don't mind me asking?

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 02:36 PM
How many allies are you supporting?

That was the important question to ask. My LLP is at L40 but only 20 allies and their ally list consists of players from 20 - 32 allies the majority of which are a lot weaker. In the lower levels the game picks rivals based on level and ally count so as long as you figure out what the cutoffs are you will be good.

The trick is to balance your force based on the number of units you bring into battle so with the number of allies you have the more relevant question might be 'is my mix of units any good' and the only way to know that would be to see it. Overall the smart move is to not have too many weak units that will dilute your mix of stronger ones. That is especially true for my LLP who with the limited number of units they can bring to battle needs the most powerful they can get to be able to be fairly unbeatable.

And that is why buying powerful gold units in the low levels with low ally counts is such a nice strategy.

So really to answer your question I think I would sample your rivals and if they have not built up strong armies then you are going to be ok but if they read this post and beef up their armies and you don't it might get more exciting for you.

Newton
03-04-2012, 02:45 PM
When I was on level 40 I had A 6000 D 6500
I used many valor pointS for hornets 100 A36 =3600
D 26=2600 and 100 medics D 10=1000
Hope that helps

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 02:46 PM

Yes that is a very good question how many allies do you have.....

Off the top my thought would be that most of your rivals are probably pretty weak since they might not have thought to build strong armies just big ones based on the number of units they can bring to battle but the million dollar question would be where you slot into the rivals list having enough allies to bring that many expensive units into battle or are these gold units in which case you have the double whammy of having a strong and unbeatable army which is indeed clever.

The only possible headache you might encounter is if the game decides to bump you up into a higher group of players based on the number of allies you have. This was a big problem early on in the game where players thought they should get as many allies as they could have which had the opposite effect of putting them way up into whale territory. I think that problem got fixed a long time ago though, still what I would be interested in is where you wound up.

Saving valor is a very wise move, get it now because the way the game was recently rejigged (yet again) you wind up loosing more valor units than you gain and once you get past L100 or so you run out of valor missions so saving up valor is a lot more difficult. At one point I had saved up over 70,000 valor but I've been using it now and then but still keep a decent quantity on hand just in case I want to surprise someone who might have something tasty on their base and they aren't expecting me to suddenly pop an extra 10,000 attack into my stats.

Newton
03-04-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm a free player
for the first 40levels I had max allies
But I did many missions I'm at level 65 mission 108 flight
I've notice that lately valor units are going down more often
Then before even on defense attacks