PDA

View Full Version : First time for me

War player
03-04-2012, 05:15 AM
For the first time since I've been plying this game, I raided aomeone's munitions stockpile. I hit it three times, and each time I lost a super hornet each time. Yep...3 super hornets.

That was a painful raid.

Aidan
03-04-2012, 05:30 AM
Ouchhh! 1050 valors gone. Hope it was a lvl 10 stockpile.

Tim @ MW
03-04-2012, 06:25 AM
At my level it would need to be a level 8 stockpile for me to consider raiding.

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 08:27 AM
For the first time since I've been plying this game, I raided aomeone's munitions stockpile. I hit it three times, and each time I lost a super hornet each time. Yep...3 super hornets.

That was a painful raid.

I suspect you didn't do your home work.... The smart defenders are using strong against units to take out stealth frigates and super hornets. Plus actually arranging their defensive buildings to actually protect theirs assets instead of making the base look purty.

JMC
03-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Raids have always given more casualties in my experience. With the current casualty rate, that's no surprise to me.

People are losing valor units just about every single fight after the 1.4 update.

JackRakan93
03-04-2012, 11:37 AM

That was a painful raid.

Why would you continue raiding after losing your first hornet? Although valiant, you were also a bit stubborn.

War player
03-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Usually, after I lose a super hornet, that's it. Is go back to losing the small stuff.

Tim @ MW
03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Raids have always given more casualties in my experience. With the current casualty rate, that's no surprise to me.

People are losing valor units just about every single fight after the 1.4 update.

I have not seen much difference. Maybe because I have not update to 1.4? I do have the latest boost unit and building, so there is really no incentive for me to do so.

War player
03-05-2012, 06:39 AM
I also forgot to mention, I have a level 4 Infirmary, which should be helping.

P4TR1C14N
03-05-2012, 07:02 AM
The algorithm is just broken and not balanced at all.

Yes, there is protection, defence, units strong against, but if you do the calculation off all your raids, it will be a waste of time and energy.

As most of us, they don't raid or attack not not usefull... so no raids :)