PDA

View Full Version : Level 65 should I move on?

Newton
03-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Here's my problem I've been play for a month and my valut is at 1million
I'm producing 106000 an hour
A 11000
D 13200
For the first times I'm getting attacked and losing and since I'm not able to get my
cash up to 2 or 3 million to build new cash buildings without been raid I'm stuck
I've read that At level 70 or higher can start to see you
So I'm woundering what to do sit and wait for the valut to get bigger an upgrade buildings to level 6 or 7
How high do I need to bring my attack and defense?

Any suggestion?

Newton

273 551 820

EnjoyLife
03-04-2012, 04:14 AM
It's been posted that the new level to high shark waters is around level 85/90. If you want to move on, you have a buffer still. You need to get your defenses higher, if you are losing, or wait it out (if it is only one person attacking you). Moving up will not stop the losing, if you are losing at your current level.

Newton
03-04-2012, 05:56 AM
I know I'm stuck until I move my defense up but to what 20000? what do level 100 player hover around?plus I can't even keep more than a millon in the bank

EnjoyLife
03-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Look at the people that are beating you. Raise your defense closer to their attack score.

Tim @ MW
03-04-2012, 06:22 AM
You should raise your vault limit ASAP. You will always lose to some people, just don't give them any incentive(i.e. money) to attack you. Your other stats are fine (average).

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Upgrade your vault as everyone says, in fact you should be constantly upgrading your vault until you reach the 10 million maximum.

In terms of the high levels 90+ under 30,000 def would be the bare minimum and I would say a lot higher if you have lots of tasty money buildings. Attack scores seem to range from a low of 10,000 to way over 100,000. Realistically unless you are willing to spend thousands on gold units you are going to need one heck of a strategy....

JMC
03-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Raise your vault limit. As long as you get to around 20K defence by the time you're in the top tier, most people will not touch you, or will attack once and stop after the casualties pop up. You'll get killed by a golden player every once in a while though, best thing to do is try to add them.

Newton
03-04-2012, 11:21 AM
The guys that are hitting me are at 20k to 24k
I just got to 1.5m but I have to wait 156hrs
And in 3.5hrs til the next land opening and I have
500k in the bank. I need 2.3m for electric building
1.5m for land and 5k to 2.3m for upgrade
So as a new player playing for one month going threw
The levels now I'm stuck here in level 65 collecting cash
And building my base and upgrading I wonder how long it
Will take?

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Raise your vault limit. As long as you get to around 20K defence by the time you're in the top tier, most people will not touch you, or will attack once and stop after the casualties pop up. You'll get killed by a golden player every once in a while though, best thing to do is try to add them.

Actually that sounds about right, I'm wondering if the spread is also important though I also use the 20K point as my cutoff depending on what they rivals army looks like.

Newton
03-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Omg I just looked at the spreadsheet and it's going to take
Me 500 hrs to upgrade the vault to 3.5m that's like three weeks
Before I can have at less some cash safe I'm producing 2.7m a day
So here is another reason I'm stuck here

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 03:06 PM
The guys that are hitting me are at 20k to 24k
I just got to 1.5m but I have to wait 156hrs
And in 3.5hrs til the next land opening and I have
500k in the bank. I need 2.3m for electric building
1.5m for land and 5k to 2.3m for upgrade
So as a new player playing for one month going threw
The levels now I'm stuck here in level 65 collecting cash
And building my base and upgrading I wonder how long it
Will take?

Based on what you are telling us the mistake I see is that you leveled up to fast and you are now knocking on the door of a really powerful group of players in the 70-90 range.

The real trick when starting out is to immediately start upgrading your vault and keep it upgrading each time it completes if you don't do this the higher you get the more chance you have of running into someone who knows what they are doing and who will remember you and keep picking you off each time you exceed the capacity of your vault and leave money exposed.

Best thing to do is to spend that money on defense if you know you are going to have exposed money.

My brothers ran into a similar problem and the best things they could do were the following.

- Stop leveling up.
- concentrate on vault size
- buy mainly defensive units
- build strong defensive buildings
- reduce the number of allies they had if it puts you into the rivals list of much stronger players

Now you could try and ally yourself out of the problem as well but I'll approach it from a different angle, why would someone more powerful add you when in fact you would be a nice soft target? The purpose of the game other than to make the guys at Funzio rich ;^P is to build a strong economy, and army and go out and plunder others..... otherwise what is the point to the game?

Agent Orange
03-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Oh and one other thing I'm noticing, there are a lot of experienced players playing a second or possibly more LLP's lately so these players are using their experience to 'fix' the mistakes they made the first time. Also some players who have given up their original players and have started over.

Honestly I find playing my LLP a lot more fun then my main player.

digitalwalker
03-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh and one other thing I'm noticing, there are a lot of experienced players playing a second or possibly more LLP's lately so these players are using their experience to 'fix' the mistakes they made the first time. Also some players who have given up their original players and have started over.

I do feel exactly the same here, main account is a completely base builder now which is not fun at all.

Funzio, pls balance the high level region.....

Doc Rumpies
03-04-2012, 06:01 PM

I only have one account, but I used my CC experience and what I read on the forum to make my strategy for Modern War. I'm still only level 2, but income is $120K/hr, my last base expansion cost me like $1.9M, and my vault is currently upgrading to $2.5M. it's not very exciting right now, but when I decide to start leveling I think I'll be very well prepared.

Mcdoc
03-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Omg I just looked at the spreadsheet and it's going to take
Me 500 hrs to upgrade the vault to 3.5m that's like three weeks
Before I can have at less some cash safe I'm producing 2.7m a day
So here is another reason I'm stuck here

Buy units - buy Ospreys or Sea Scouts or the most expensive unit you can find that is "very low" casualty rate or even a "strong against" unit. It's better to spend your money to build up your forces right now than to be a sitting duck with huge cash rewards for whoever comes your way.

Newton
03-05-2012, 06:33 AM
alright 8hrs later I expanded land, upgrade a supply depot (I didn't have cash to upgrade something better)
sitting on 500k with one land spot open to build electric and still don't have cash for units in 40 hrs I need 1.5m for land
plus 4.6 for 2 electric buildings so that 40hrs * 110k = 4.4m that means that I'm under 1.7m + 500k for the vault upgrade and out of all of that I'm still stuck at 13000 defense since I can't buy any units
How long will it take?
I'm going to saying 1 month
so how many buildings and upgrades will I have in 1 month time?

I was wondering when you visit an allies you get 1000 for visiting (only once)how many time can you do this
I collect from 10-15 allies and it seems that I can't collect anymore I max out or can I only collect so much a day?
I have over 500 allies so thats like 500k hmm money:)
your welcome to visit for input

Newton
273 551 820

Nolefan
03-05-2012, 05:22 PM
I've leveled slowly but not sure that you need to camp at level 2 forever. Currently level 47, heading for 49/50 so I can build minefields/space ports. I'm finishing last two land expands which will accommodate all non gold buildings through rail guns (I have 2 solar arrays and composite factory) and hav 10 G vault. Stats 8/13 with lots of easy boost building upgrades after I finish builds. 259k/hr. I haven't lost a fight in 3 mos. plan on camping after all level 50 builds to 350-400k /hr, 12-13/18-20 stats then up to sixty to get nano. After that, barring additional upgrades, I will party on up.

vitus79
03-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I was wondering when you visit an allies you get 1000 for visiting (only once)how many time can you do this
I collect from 10-15 allies and it seems that I can't collect anymore I max out or can I only collect so much a day?
I have over 500 allies so thats like 500k hmm money:)

only 25 different allies a day to visit

Cantgetright
03-05-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm lvl 74 and att/def is 33k n 44k n still lose every now and then, there is always someone stronger. Work on your def, att will come as you go.

Newton
03-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm at 1.6m right now 100k over my vault limit hoping
That no one attacks me until I reach 2.3m for electric building
Thanks for the info vitrus I'm going to have to wait to see
If your right.
Time going by so slowly since I stop leveling up
As a free player I'm wondering if I should buy units or stay on my course
Building and upgrading then units?

Newton
03-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Cantgetright you see I'm at l65 an I'm 30k defense behind
You and 9 levels I'm guessing that 30k defense is like 100m
At less it would take me 50 days to build that up without Building
Or upgrading
I guess most people stay stuck at a level or other
But for how long?

Tim @ MW
03-06-2012, 01:54 AM
You do not need to get to 30k A/D. I am at level 75 and the average A/D I think is around 13k/15k. Whether you want to advance is all depending on your goals I think.

One of the glowing shortcoming you have is the vault limit, without it you would have problems with major upgrade/expansion. It's something that you ignored for a long time and you just have to wait it out.

vitus79
03-06-2012, 11:39 AM
camped about 50 days in level 48/49. used the time to max out vault and increase income. if something is too expensive buy best available strong against unit whe waiting on vault. sitting on 18/20k now planing another 50 days to max income and build army out. easy to camp if u play cc beside

Aidan
03-06-2012, 12:52 PM
50 days! Tht is one hell of a camping. N 18k att n 20k def is surely more thn enuf at lvl 49.

War Priest
03-06-2012, 01:00 PM
camped about 50 days in level 48/49. used the time to max out vault and increase income. if something is too expensive buy best available strong against unit whe waiting on vault. sitting on 18/20k now planing another 50 days to max income and build army out. easy to camp if u play cc beside

How many allies are you supporting? You probably have the full amount allowed I'm guessing.

vitus79
03-06-2012, 01:49 PM
How many allies are you supporting? You probably have the full amount allowed I'm guessing.
i have 252 allies, 250 for battle atm
i bring 1000 units to battle, actually im replacing all the weaklings with the best available money unit and strong against, like scout replaced with flame throwers and seals and so on

War Priest
03-06-2012, 02:10 PM
i have 252 allies, 250 for battle atm
i bring 1000 units to battle, actually im replacing all the weaklings with the best available money unit and strong against, like scout replaced with flame throwers and seals and so on

Thought so. I'm level 46 with A/D at almost 7,000 and I am only supporting like 36 allies.

vitus79
03-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Thought so. I'm level 46 with A/D at almost 7,000 and I am only supporting like 36 allies.

im wondering what casualties u take with that low amount of allies? i mean 7k for 36 allies is a good rate, i barely lose jeeps or scouts but alot flame, bio and seals or even 300 valor mlr270 vs enemies with 1/3 or less my stats, which annoys me alot

War Priest
03-06-2012, 02:22 PM
im wondering what casualties u take with that low amount of allies? i mean 7k for 36 allies is a good rate, i barely lose jeeps or scouts but alot flame, bio and seals or even 300 valor mlr270 vs enemies with 1/3 or less my stats, which annoys me alot

I actually have 37 allies, and my lowest unit is the GIGN. Until today with the new limited edition units, my lowest was the commando, and every once in awhile I would lose one to another gold player.

vitus79
03-06-2012, 02:29 PM
congrats to senior member :)

gign, ok. but if u have casualties its only high cost or high valor units? or still some kind of meat shield in use

War Priest
03-06-2012, 02:38 PM
congrats to senior member :)

gign, ok. but if u have casualties its only high cost or high valor units? or still some kind of meat shield in use

About time. :p And I guess I will find out. Haven't battled another gold player since I bought the new four units about an hour ago. And I don't ever have casualties, unless another gold player comes along. I'm facing rivals with like 2,000-4,000 A/D so I am way above them. I am trying to get up to around 100-150 allies but that is slowly taking effect.

vitus79
03-06-2012, 02:52 PM
makes sense, ur army is almost golden i asume so thats why thers no casualties at all. if ure the one who likes to get the weekly specials, cant remember yet. it was too expensive for me to play both games with gold involved so i decide to take it slow on mw, not purchasing atm only using ingame money to build my stats. so my army is around 1/10 of gold, that might explain my high casualties on the weak enemies. i still think if i double the stats there shouldnt be casualties of super hornets or mlrs

Newton
03-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Tim@mw it's good to hear that level 75 that your able to
Get around with your stats but I've got hit by guys with
22000/24000 stats so my record is pretty good with over
2200 fight wins an 60 lost for the vault it's been working
Since day 2 of playing I'm on week 5
So I'm stuck

Newton
03-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Most of my units r valor units 125 hornets 150 gign 25 to 50 units of the rest
I had more then 500 allies but now I have 450 I'm thinking of deleting all the weaker
Allies because I can bring in only 325 what do you think?

Newton
03-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Update on base
Upgrades
Supply depot L 5
Silo L 5
Natural gas L 3
Cash 800k

Everson25
03-07-2012, 02:28 AM

Im at level 68 at the moment with D: 8539 and A:6644 with 146k/H, vault going for 3.5m and my currently goal is to build a nuclear plant, which I'm very close to achieve if my calculations are right, but lately I get attacked very often so I guess I'm doing something totally wrong. If I understand correctly I should stop for some camping and use the money that I collect to buy as many
strong units as I can, otherwise soon i won't be able to compete at all, is it right that?

JohnnyR
03-07-2012, 03:38 AM
If you're going to camp, I'd advise dropping allies. If you drop allies, I'd advise bulking up high power units. I prefer valor units, specifically super hornets. This is how I've built 2 nuke plants now in a few days, except I attack and raid a LOT. The lower you go in ally count with your high power units, the bigger your advantage over others in terms of raiding and attacking, and least likely you'll get raided, plus there will be more targets you'll find.

Everson25
03-07-2012, 04:24 AM
I agree with you but what put me off is the fact that i would have to drop all my allies again which becomes another job to do. If i drop all my allies how i would know that i reached 20k A/D? In your opinion, do you think my income is already ok (it's never ok but average for the level) or should I also improve to a certain level?

JohnnyR
03-07-2012, 07:45 AM
To tell what you have in terms of attack, you'll need to multiply your level by 5 to get your usable ally count, which you then multiply by 4 to get the total units you can bring to battle. Now, if you're level 50, that's a thousand units. The top 1000 units are your attack score, add any nation bonus you have plus any boosts, and you can figure it out from there.

For econ, there's a few pros here, mine sucks lol.

Flipmode
03-07-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm at 59 with just over 8k attack/defence. Hardly find any opponents that trouble me.

Your vault is low, upgrade at every opportunity. I don't see how you are stuck if you're only on $106k per hour? Focus on upgrading your longer delay money buildings until your vault is big enough to build the higher end items. Spending millions on expansion and new money buildings will take a long time to make a usable return.

Flipmode
03-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Sorry for double post...

Think you're also over reliant on valour units. If you can get your economy going you should try to rebalance with cash units.

Newton
03-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I woke up 3 says ago to see that I was attacked and won
And leveled up to 66 so I decided to try something
1st I drop my allies from 325 to 150
This cost me about 1000 on a/d but I'm twice as stronge as
Everybody is at 5000 a/d a d I'm at 10000
2nd I attack only the railgun attack the navel map
Average about 400000/500000 for two hits
3nd I attack only people that have huge amount of cash
6million+ I collect 300000 for every hit of unprotected cash
Collected over 20 million hitting people to build two oil refinery
And one nulear plant the supply boxes movatied me to attacks
It cost me 800 attack and 400 defense for the 20 m
Now I'm sitting at level 68
Now I still have my vault problem but with time that will be fix
As long as I bring my cash up to 200 k an hour
I love being king at this level
Hope this helps

Osy
03-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Well done. I never thought about dropping allies to level with weaker players. That's a good idea.