PDA

View Full Version : Rock Blocked

dudeman
03-03-2012, 10:47 AM
How many of us poor suckers were unable to open one single diamond in seven days?

I think this was a glitch, because the event was quite glitchy this time around. Twice I spent gold on the master lock pick only to get the "failed to open" pop up, the one that says buying a master lock pick guarantees an open box.

I am still waiting for Funzio to resolve the second occurrence of this, but the fact that this event had problems makes me think that being unable to open one single diamond could have been a glitch. On several occasions it would take 30+ seconds to connect to the server before showing me what was in the box. The first event was never like that.

I find it very odd that some players were able to get all their diamonds during the first event, some players likely got 10 in the HD event, some people had a bit of a split between both, and some people were able to get close the first time and completely blocked the second time. How can anyone, regardless of version, go through the entire 7-day event without opening ONE diamond?!

So, how many people got rock blocked during the HD event?

Starting the count at one.

Edit: It has come to my attention that the idea presented above is far too complicated for some people to understand. Let's make it simple! The drop rate for diamonds was supposed to decrease the more you collected, but it was never supposed to be zero or less. My drop rate for this past event was ZERO. Who else/how many people also got zero diamonds?

2Legit
03-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Man, stop complaining. Not everybody got one. It's all about luck. I got the event before you guys and I never gotten the diamond sig. Believe me, no doubt any of these players were "cheating" if that's what you're implying, because like I said before on other threads Funzio now has a detector that tracks people's unusual game play. Nobody can hack or use glitch on this anymore. Unless your some kind of a genius to pull it off. Then props on you.

dudeman
03-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the contribution, but you haven't really addressed the issue.

In no way was I talking about cheating, nor am I complaining.

Just curious about something weird that happened, and I want to know how many people experienced the same thing.

Let's try to keep this thread on topic. A simple inquiry is all I'm asking.

Edit: I'm not talking about not getting the sig either, I'm talking about one single little diamond. Regardless of how many you started with.

Whoopdido1980
03-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Funzio admitted that the odds of getting diamonds went down, the more you got. It was easy to get the first one, a little tougher to get the second, tougher still to get the third and so on. I don't think the actual odds were ever posted, but I think the odds of getting the 10th one were EXTREMELY low. Very small odds but still better than zero so it was possible. Some people got 10 diamonds but the vast majority of people didn't. Deal with it.

For the record, I did not receive a diamond this time around. Came in with 9and ended with 9.

Tony 432847666
03-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Didn't get a single diamond through out this HD event either. Started with 10 though. However had a better open rate than last event.

Duke.0
03-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I only ended up with 3 diamonds total, most of the time i got a "Failed to open" notice.

It seemed extremely difficult to get diamonds without spending gold. I didn't bother and didn't really make anything of it in the Lockbox event. To me, it was a way for Funzio to make some $$$ and nothing more. The items were not "game changers" or anything. It was more along the lines of, nice to have, but not necessary.

Santa
03-03-2012, 11:23 AM
I only ended up with 3 diamonds total, most of the time i got a "Failed to open" notice.

It seemed extremely difficult to get diamonds without spending gold. I didn't bother and didn't really make anything of it in the Lockbox event. To me, it was a way for Funzio to make some $$$ and nothing more. The items were not "game changers" or anything. It was more along the lines of, nice to have, but not necessary.

Well, I wasn't even a high enough level to get the Sig, but I didn't get my tier's bonus RP item either. I got 7 diamonds through the medium lockbox. No gold spent. I must've spent around 70k on those lockboxes, and gotten around 150k worth back. Pretty good, but a money sink for gold buyers.

Joeycool
03-03-2012, 11:34 AM
It seems very unlucky to not get a single diamond dudeman! How many attempts did you have roughly? Did you open any boxes at all?

dudeman
03-03-2012, 12:57 PM
I opened a ton of boxes. I didn't keep an exact count, but I have a lot of FBI vans, stone hammers, punker jackets and arx guns. I can't remember how many times I got cash and RP, but I think I got over $2M and i was able to get almost 30 chain whips... So lots of both. I had a very high rate of success with the cash option, and right at the end I caved and did 50+ attempts with the master lock pick, one master lock pick attempt failed (that happened to me twice this event), and several timer resets. I thought it would be nearly impossible to go 7 days without seeing a diamond, and even more unlikely that in probably close to 100 (or more) successfully opened boxes, not one of them yielded a diamond.

I got glitched out of the master lock pick twice, on two different days, so I am convinced this event had some kind of issue, although I have no way of knowing where the issue lies. This is why I think that maybe there was a glitch that also lowered the drop rate for diamonds to zero. I know it was stated that the rate would never be zero, but I got zero, so my drop rate WAS zero.

Whoopdido1980
03-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Maybe Funzio should just give everybody a Sig along with an 8th place medal. Then everybody will be happy.

dudeman
03-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Maybe Funzio should just give everybody a Sig along with an 8th place medal. Then everybody will be happy.

Thanks for the input. Again, this isn't about the sig. My drop rate for diamonds this event was zero, and it was clearly stated that the rate would never be zero or below zero.

So only two people so far didn't get one diamond during the entire event?

Fig Oni
03-03-2012, 02:06 PM
You complained on the first event now again on the second event when does your complaining stop.
You have a very high percentage of post of complaints.
This is a forum and not a complaints department.
Please request a sub forum for complaint as everyone else don't give a dame.

deuces
03-03-2012, 02:12 PM

Edit: blah, dunno how to make it show as an image rather than a link.

Whoopdido1980
03-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the input. Again, this isn't about the sig. My drop rate for diamonds this event was zero, and it was clearly stated that the rate would never be zero or below zero.

So only two people so far didn't get one diamond during the entire event?

How many diamonds did you start this event with? Like I said, the later (8, 9 and 10) diamonds had a much lower chance of dropping. I don't know the numbers, but maybe 8 was 1 in 50, 9 was 1 in 200 and 10 was 1 in 1,000. If they do more events, you might stay at 9 for three more events. Or you might get your 10th on your first try of the next event. Who knows. The only thing that everybody knows is that the 10th diamond had an extremely low chance of dropping, so if you came into this event with 9 diamonds, it's not surprising at all that you didn't get one. I'll guarantee that anybody that started with zero diamonds didn't end with zero though.

erik
03-03-2012, 02:21 PM
I wonder if users that participated in the first event were blocked? I have not been following the threads, so perhaps this has already been disproven.

deuces
03-03-2012, 02:27 PM
naw bruiser said he started with 8 and got his sig.

edit: if i were a dev i might screw with dudemans game just for fun fwiw. If i were you dudeman i'd probably start over with an anonymous name.

nvbealone
03-03-2012, 04:22 PM
just move on and play on. dont think about the sig no more

dudeman
03-03-2012, 05:17 PM
You complained on the first event now again on the second event when does your complaining stop.
You have a very high percentage of post of complaints.
This is a forum and not a complaints department.
Please request a sub forum for complaint as everyone else don't give a dame.

You have a large number of posts that complain about people complaining. If you don't like it, it's your responsibility to use the forum ignore feature.

A forum is for discussion. The question "who else got zero diamonds?" is fairly simple to understand. Just because you personally dislike someone does not mean that they are not allowed to use the forum for discussion. You have a lot of threads/posts that I think are really stupid, but you know what, I usually choose not to participate if I think a thread is retarded from post #1.

Obviously you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, maybe you should quit cluttering it. If you have nothing to add, and think a thread is stupid, don't bump it. Simple. It will go away if a majority have nothing to add.

i need muney
03-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Got 8 and 9 in the first 12 hours. Mister 10 took 6 days to arrive. So yeah, chances are really low.

I used middle option around 15 times a day

ruffy
03-03-2012, 07:09 PM
i am in the same shoes as you dudeman... in fact my situation seems worst than you...

i started the event with 7 diamonds, ended with 7 as well, its fine.

what i am very unhappy is that i use the expert kit (medium chance), but my opening ratio for both events is about a miserly ratio of 10-15% opening rate..

how is that medium? or have i been complaining too much to funzio?

they don't even respond to my email enquiry now...

Fig Oni
03-04-2012, 03:03 AM
You have a large number of posts that complain about people complaining. If you don't like it, it's your responsibility to use the forum ignore feature.

A forum is for discussion. The question "who else got zero diamonds?" is fairly simple to understand. Just because you personally dislike someone does not mean that they are not allowed to use the forum for discussion. You have a lot of threads/posts that I think are really stupid, but you know what, I usually choose not to participate if I think a thread is retarded from post #1.

Obviously you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, maybe you should quit cluttering it. If you have nothing to add, and think a thread is stupid, don't bump it. Simple. It will go away if a majority have nothing to add.

Firstly your a known and proven liar.
You give misinformation on the forum then when you have a issue or a problem you crying on the forum hoping the other forum users will come to your aid.
Second about you losing gold on a gold pick is impossible because on 2 occasion I pressed gold pick and a free pick took place and NO gold was used it just a free pick by you lying to the dev it took your gold I hope they ban you for misleading them and others.
Another thing more gold user would have ask for gold lose if that happened
You should shut your mouth as the event is over.

Max Power
03-04-2012, 04:49 AM

He would use the ignore feature, but when someone gets quoted, you can still see what ignored posters said. You complained about that too, remember?

That being said, even though you should never have had access to playing the event twice (with diamonds carrying over), and you should never have had access to multi-click drops weeks after everybody else did not (I don't remember you complaining about those little advantages), spending gold on something that doesn't work as advertised is something that should be addressed.

Sadly, you are probably not the best spokesperson to address it, as your history here of complaining when things don't go your way and lying or staying mum when they do garners you zero sympathy from the peanut gallery, as you can see.

Swifty
03-04-2012, 05:27 AM
The drama adds something very special to the total game experience.

dudeman
03-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Goddam you people have one hell of a hard time staying on topic.

Simple question, yes or no. And so far, it seems very unlikely for someone to not get one single diamond during the event.

I'm not even going to specifically comment about the assumptions being made by people who can only assume because they haven't experienced the same issue.

Again I will ask, if you have nothing to add to this thread, stop trolling. Where the hell are you LFizzle?!

Royal Flush
03-04-2012, 10:28 AM
I didn't do the second event, but on the first I used the master kit and it said better luck next time - luckily it didn't take my gold but just from that perspective there clearly are some bugs left to be worked out!

Burn
03-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Got Sig on both iPhone and iPad.

Perhaps Funzio specifically knobbled dudemans account to compensate for the Mossbergs he snaffled ;)

Or more likely it's just good old fashioned karma.

Either way, it's extremely funny lol

Fig Oni
03-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Got Sig on both iPhone and iPad.

Perhaps Funzio specifically knobbled dudemans account to compensate for the Mossbergs he snaffled ;)

Or more likely it's just good old fashioned karma.

Karma! LOL.

But the real point is I hate people that use the forum for there own personal gains and in 7 days you don't get a diamond then you want post and make thread of poor little dudeman who always gets shafted.

If you were a helpful forum member we would have had time for you but its your own mistake you should have done what you explained to Sez a few months back and fell asleep and the next morning you would of had your sig just like you obtained your mossbergs now at 12/8, let me rub it in a bit harder mossberg aka modified shotgun 12/8...

Alot of people didn't do 2 events so you should be greatful instead of asking who is quote "poor sucker" just like you and you admitted it your a poor sucker not me!!!!!!!

Whoopdido1980
03-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Goddam you people have one hell of a hard time staying on topic.

Simple question, yes or no. And so far, it seems very unlikely for someone to not get one single diamond during the event.

I'm not even going to specifically comment about the assumptions being made by people who can only assume because they haven't experienced the same issue.

Again I will ask, if you have nothing to add to this thread, stop trolling. Where the hell are you LFizzle?!

You didn't answer my question from before. How many diamonds did you start this event with?

deuces
03-04-2012, 11:50 AM

I think this is what we need to hold on to from this experience and thread. We all get to laaaaaugh @ DUDEMAN! :D

CJ54
03-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Okay, show's over, everyone out of the thread.