PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

Santa
03-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Okay, so first, here's some info about my stats, my econ, my playstyle, etc.

Level: 51
Mafia Members: 150
Attack: 3695
Defense: 4224
Income/Hr: $24,144

Buildings:

2x Level 9 Laundromats
2x Level 5 Pizza Parlors
2x Level 6 Houses
2x Level 7 Ice Cream Shops
2x Level 5 and 6 Italian Restaurants
2x Level 4 Souvenir Stores
2x Level 2 and 3 Movie Theaters
2x Level 1 Lofts
2x Level 2 Barbershops
2x Level 1 Smoke Shops
2x Level 1 Chinese Restaurants
2x Level 1 Internet Companies
2x Level 1 Wholesale Warehouses
2x Level 2 and 3 Fish Stores
2x Level 2 Dominican Restaurants
2x Level 1 Comedy Clubs
2x Level 5 Tattoo Parlors
2x Level 2 Gun Shops
2x Level 1 T-Shirt Stands
2x Level 6 Pawn Shops

I need help deciding where I should be going in the future. I want a booming economy to supply enough cash to properly equip my mafia. I can collect usually around every 3 hours or so (except for school) and sometimes more on weekends. I don't know what to upgrade or build.

I was thinking focusing on my MT's and Lofts, but I don't have enough cash yet to do any more upgrades past another level 3 MT. ATM I have about 390k in the vault and I'm upgrading an Italian and building an Internet Company. Right now I'm at the 400k expansion, so I'll probably take that and upgrade something cheap when my Italian finishes upgrading. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Swifty
03-03-2012, 10:34 AM
My advice is if you come to a fork in the road then take it.

gforce80
03-03-2012, 11:27 AM
My advice is if you come to a fork in the road then take it.

I like forks.

G Wiz
03-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Take that fork and stick it in the italian resturants...they will increase your hourly income ;)

ShawnBB
03-03-2012, 05:50 PM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/Untitled.png

:)Before Tramp Stamp come here to dominate everything, I'd like to have some of my advice first.

This is a diagram as upgrade time/ income increment for all the type A buildings.
Italian,MT,loft are all similar as 4.7-11.8 type.

So first of all, get laundromat to lvl 10, he is the 2-6 hour upgrade time type. There's a big jump down from 9 to 10, so either lvl8 or lvl10, no other better options.
2. Icecreams to lvl 8, he is 3-9 type, again either lvl 8 or 10 as you can see from the chart.
3. Smoke shop to lvl 2 at least, gold building has an incredible ROI compare to close price buildings.
4. Souvenir either lvl8 or 10, otherwise leave it there lvl4, don't even bother to start the jumping at the 9 hour spot
5. T- shirt stand is gold equivalent building, lvl 3 at least.
6. Wholesale, Dominican and Comedy are all gold equivalent too, lvl 2 at least.
7. Build Beachside Inn, another gold equivalent juicy building.
8. Lvl 2 loft ASAP, all lvl 2 type As have the lowest ROI, which means the strongest income/hour jump up from lvl1 to 2

I played 4 weeks so far and climbed to 19000+ income/hour now.
Good luck in CC, Santa :)

Tramp Stamp
03-03-2012, 06:46 PM
:)Before Tramp Stamp come here to dominate everything, I'd like to have some of my advice first.

Haha, I tend to stay out of topics like these since I assume it'd appear in my thread if my advice was wanted.

This is a diagram as income increment /upgrade time for all the type A buildings.
Italian,MT,loft are all similar as 4.7-11.8 type.

No coincidence that they're three of the very best buildings in the game!

So first of all, get laundromat to lvl 10

I seen you've joined the dark side. Welcome! It's hard to justify leaving any Type A at level 9 for any length of time given the level 10 advantage. As you say, stop at 8 or 10 but never 9.

Alice
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Cash won't help building up a strong mafia, as long as you don't have millions to spend. loot items are always better at your level. MF for M4A1s and focus on rob/attack missions are the best ways to become stronger.

Babytway
03-03-2012, 08:28 PM
dominian restaurants give you a nice daily boost at lvl 5 and above and not much to upgrade to lvl 5 if i remember right, and smoke shops upgrades those also not much and good boost on income, Also if you dont have enough to upgrade just go and rob like crazy and make some fast cash

Tramp Stamp
03-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Cash won't help building up a strong mafia, as long as you don't have millions to spend. loot items are always better at your level. MF for M4A1s and focus on rob/attack missions are the best ways to become stronger.

Counterargument: I completely skipped the first two tiers of respect items with cash equipment.

Alice
03-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Counterargument: I completely skipped the first two tiers of respect items with cash equipment.

lol you've got 379 M4A1 and 66 CW...

It's more effective to just attack/rob the weak to collect loot items and buy respect items than collecting money. isn't it?

Tramp Stamp
03-03-2012, 09:19 PM
lol you've got 379 M4A1 and 66 CW...

It's more effective to just attack/rob the weak to collect loot items and buy respect items than collecting money. isn't it?

Double check my PvP loot items; I don't have many compared to most other players. Cash items replaced them as I gained an advantage via M4s. 60 Riot Shields still comprise 4% of my defense.

Alice
03-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Double check my PvP loot items; I don't have many compared to most other players. Cash items replaced them as I gained an advantage via M4s. 60 Riot Shields still comprise 4% of my defense.

Exactly, and I think your style will require a longer time to build up...

e.g. my att/def is 7.7k/9.6k, income 11k/hr, lv 79, started playing from 30 days ago.

Tramp Stamp
03-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Exactly, and I think your style will require a longer time to build up...

e.g. my att/def is 7.7k/9.6k, income 11k/hr, lv 79, started playing from 30 days ago.

I guess you're right, but it depends on what you mean by "build up" as economy is my #1 concern. In that aspect I'm one of the fastest growing (cash) players in the game.

Bruiser
03-03-2012, 09:58 PM
In that aspect I'm one of the fastest growing (cash) players in the game.

Tha'ts an understatement!!!

Alice
03-03-2012, 10:02 PM
I guess you're right, but it depends on what you mean by "build up" as economy is my #1 concern. In that aspect I'm one of the fastest growing (cash) players in the game.
Definitely you are.
Economy has just became my concern yesterday...I'm planning on 2xLofts->upgrade Lofts all the time->when upgrading cost matches nightclub, switch to nightclub, ignore MT..etc, looking forward to some good advice (will rob to finance this)

Tha'ts an understatement!!!
Hello, TS fan~:p

Tramp Stamp
03-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Hello, TS fan~:p

He has to be as it's a requirement to participate in the economy list. You see his dilemma. If it makes you feel better I know for a fact Bruiser takes five hour showers to wash away the dirty. It's featured daily on Lifetime. For some reason he's clothed, though, as if he's aware that there's a camera crew in his shower stall.

2Legit
03-03-2012, 11:53 PM
=ShawnBB;126241]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/Untitled.png

Holy mother of mary, you did all that?? Impressive and also WOW you must have a lot of free times

ShawnBB
03-05-2012, 10:21 AM
:O
It's not that time costing as you thought, just a convenient excel graph.
I was just trying to figure out the most economical upgrade due to time consuming.

So my upgrade order is basically like this,
Compare the initial I/H and initial ROI for TypeAs, upgrade those good ones to lvl8.( I think I will push gold typeAs to lvl10)
During that time, bank is accumulating money.
Then I compare expensive typeA and gold equivalent or gold typeB see which one has a higher upgrade value for me to cost.

Sell useless regular typeBs if I need to build something good and don't want expand,
I gave up on electronic store, warehouse and arcade already. Next murdering targets would be Chinese restaurant and clothing store if tapjoy.com keeps awarding me.

Hank
03-06-2012, 02:14 AM
that is on the x axis and what's on the y axis?

ShawnBB
03-06-2012, 06:02 PM
I'll just grab my original post to here :)

According to Tramp's payout algorithm thread, we know that the TypeA building's I/H spreads as 1 3 6 10 15 22 31 42 55 75 from lvl 1 to 10
So the increment is 2 3 4 5 7 9 11 13 20 here.

The 2-6 3-9 4.7-11.8 in my posted picture stands for three major types of early TypeA building upgrade hour series divide by its corresponding I/H increment.*
Obviously the less hour it take to have a unit I/H increase, the better.

For building examples,
Laundromat,basket court and pizza parlor belong to 2-6
Pawn shop and icecream shop and so on belong to 3-9
House and so on belong to 4.7-11.8*

I omitted the upgrade time that is less than 2 hours, because those are pretty much "click and done" upgradings, they vary from building to building until 2 and 3 and 4.7 hours become their common initial.

Let's take a look at the plot. From my understanding,
I would upgrade all 2-6 type buildings to lvl 8 instead of lvl 10 because there's a big jump up over there.*
I would upgrade 4.7 -11.8 type buildings to lvl 10 instead of lvl 9 because there's big jump down make it so worth.
I have no idea how to handle 3-9 type buildings, lvl 8 or lvl 10 are both ok maybe? Once you are on your way to the 9 hours upgrading, you are already jumped up and kinda time wasted, so better continue to lvl 8 to make it balance back a little bit.

So the y axis stands for the hour cost of a unit I/H increase.
As you know that those massive early game TypeAs upgradings are very cheap but long time comsuming.
Therefore it is more important to calculate their time value instead of cost.

Hank
03-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Wow, that is some good stuff. Thanks