PDA

View Full Version : Is it better to have defense buildings covering buildings?

mrwhite1
03-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Should your defense buildings cover as many buildings as possible or does it really matter?

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Read here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18770-Come-in-and-share-your-beautiful-base-pictures-)/page5

My thread for sharing base pictures, on page 5, had a bit of discussion, u may find it helpful:)

War Priest
03-02-2012, 03:45 PM
People claim defensive buildings don't help much, but I believe my EMP Cannons help alot. And for your question, what ever buildings are in the blue circle is what recieves the protection. So I would try to keep your money buildings in the coverage range. It is pretty much personal preference depending on what defense building it is, what it's defense score is and range coverage is. If you only have one EMP Cannon for example, I would try to keep all my money buildings near that as it has a smaller coverage area but an extremely high defense score.

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Yes, it is quite a personal preference depending on ur own strategy. And I shall list three typical reasons and usefulness of defence buildings:
1) protect money buildings not to be raid, put money buildings into the circle, overlap as many as possible.

2) build defence buildings to add defence scores to ur profile. This does not require buildings into the circle.

3) protect boost buildings from been attacked, (my preference here). Require into the circle.