PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way of changing the name of my character???

Rizzy-AK47-GUN
03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi there all...
just wondering if there is a way of changing my name in the game crimecity??
if you can help please let me know thanks...
p.s you may add me to your mob group my invite code is 237 840 167 :D

i need muney
03-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Would be a nice gold magnet, Funzio! ;)

Vile Lynn
03-02-2012, 11:00 AM
You can email Funzio and ask, but they very, very rarely change player names, if ever. Sorry, but good luck if you try.

Santa
03-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi there all...
just wondering if there is a way of changing my name in the game crimecity??
if you can help please let me know thanks...
p.s you may add me to your mob group my invite code is 237 840 167 :D

I hope there is. I wanna change my name so bad.

2Legit
03-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Just email them...they'll do it for you..You dont even have to have an excuse.

Bruiser
03-02-2012, 01:38 PM
There should NOT be an option for players to change their names. They have created or become involved a mess and can't compete and want to take the easy way out and hide their identity. A gold option should not be introduced.

Santa
03-02-2012, 02:01 PM
There should NOT be an option for players to change their names. They have created or become involved a mess and can't compete and want to take the easy way out and hide their identity. A gold option should not be introduced.

Or, they just don't like their name and want a name change? Don't make stupid generalizations.

jobadass
03-02-2012, 02:42 PM
pretty sure they will let you. Payam changed his to Gambino Family for a short while. You may have to spend a year's salary to do it though (like he did)... Well, my salary, hopefully not his.

CounterSniper
03-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Or, they just don't like their name and want a name change? Don't make stupid generalizations.

In your case its obvious but in many cases Bruiser is spot on, so save the attitude.

Maybe learn some respect or just read the forum rules. Attitude isn't tolerated around here.

Nicholost
03-02-2012, 04:47 PM
In your case its obvious but in many cases Bruiser is spot on, so save the attitude.

Maybe learn some respect or just read the forum rules. Attitude isn't tolerated around here.
Someone's not getting any presents this year.

CounterSniper
03-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Someone's not getting any presents this year.

Damn!, Maybe I'll just convert to Judaism, that will show ole Chris Kringle.

Santa
03-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Sigh. Forum rules are for the little people!

But I apologize...

CounterSniper
03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Sigh. Forum rules are for the little people!

But I apologize...

Quite frankly forum rules are for those who don't wanna be banned, Just ask around if you don't believe me.

As for your apology it is welcomed but unnecessary as long as you maintain some sense of decorum.

Onto other more pressing matters. If you've moved then where do the kiddies send their Xmas wish lists. Will they forward your mail. This is very disconcerting.

Bruiser
03-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Let the people speak. Santa you may have been a little out of line but all is good in Funzio land today. Many folks have gotten their Sig's, its a happy place.

koralene
03-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Email Funzio and ask... they changed mine this week for me. It took a few days for them to get back but they will get back to you.

Swifty
03-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about changing my name to Coprophage.

It has a certain ring to it.

CounterSniper
03-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Let the people speak. Santa you may have been a little out of line but all is good in Funzio land today. Many folks have gotten their Sig's, its a happy place.

Ever the statesman. My hats off to you.

Really rooting for Swifty to get a sig, little over an hour left right now.

Come on Swifty, you can do it!

CounterSniper
03-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about changing my name to Coprophage.

It has a certain ring to it.

Oh, you're into that?

But seriously, Think positive, you can do it!

Then you can change your name to Sig Sauer Swifty or something similar.

Bambamdaniel
03-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Swifty .the dung thing again..get the sig.. Every body's rooting for ya .. Kinda like dung throwing..if you wait a while .everyone gets it in the face lol

Max Power
03-03-2012, 06:05 AM

Quite frankly forum rules are for those who don't wanna be banned, Just ask around if you don't believe me.

As for your apology it is welcomed but unnecessary as long as you maintain some sense of decorum.

Onto other more pressing matters. If you've moved then where do the kiddies send their Xmas wish lists. Will they forward your mail. This is very disconcerting.

Hey everybody, meet our new forum mod!

LOL!

CounterSniper
03-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Hey everybody, meet our new forum mod!

LOL!

Sssh! I was trying to be surreptitious.

Santa
03-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Sssh! I was trying to be surreptitious.

OFF TOPIC: Surreptitious is one of my school vocabulary words of the week...