PDA

View Full Version : Help For A New Player :)

Joshtas
03-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Hey Everyone :)!

only started playing about 2 or 3 weeks ago, now sitting on lvl 43, but im only atk 3000 and def 3300,

i was just wondering is there a limit on amount of units that can still have an effect on your stats?

so example 500 scouts = 500 atk?
does 1000 scouts = 1000atk?

or does it cut them off at some stage and stop couting them as i think i have found. if so any adivce on getting extra atk/def points, or any amounts of certain units that anyone can recommend :)

Still trying to get the whole money thing haha quite slow atm :(

Thanks for your time

ID: 340 051 079

Any game hints/advice is more than welcome, love the game just trying to get the hang of it :)

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum!

If u search around, u will find a lot of answers;)

Basically, u need to keep in mind that, ur level limits the maximum number of allies u can take into battle, these allies limit the number of units of ur own can be brought to battle.

So, 1 ally give u 4 slots for ur units.
Every level, u can bring extra 5 allies.

Quite complicate to explain in English..gosh, somebody help a bit here.

Gold Knight
03-02-2012, 06:21 AM
There should be a way to buy "Gold " using the money earn in the game, not just real money.

Joshtas
03-02-2012, 06:22 AM
haha thanks for that its a start, im starting to read around and it is helping :) only found forum today haha :)

oh that helps i only have 284 allies at current so hopefully i can push that up and work out best way to set up units :) *so i stop losing raids haha*

War Priest
03-02-2012, 06:52 AM
860 is your max number of units you can bring into battle right now. Unless you have leveled up. Simply take (Your Level) x 5 x 4 = 860.

Aidan
03-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Josh. U alrdy hv 284 allies. Adding more wont give u any extra att/def. at 43 ur max allies is 215 n like war priest said, ur max unit is 860.
Now, u cn hv as mny unit as u want. Bt it will only take into account the best 860. If u want to increase ur att n def, u hv to strt to buy more quality unit.

Joshtas
03-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Oh awesome :) thanks heaps guys :)! that calculation has helped heaps, i now understand the game a bit better ha :) thanks for your help and best of luck!

War Priest
03-02-2012, 12:28 PM
There should be a way to buy "Gold " using the money earn in the game, not just real money.

Unlikely that will ever happen. Purchasing gold is is how Funzio gets their paychecks. It's a game for us, a business for them.

War Priest
03-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Oh awesome :) thanks heaps guys :)! that calculation has helped heaps, i now understand the game a bit better ha :) thanks for your help and best of luck!

How many allies and units do you have? Keep in mind just because 860 is your maximum units allowed doesn't mean that is how much you will bring. Depending on your ally count and units on hand.

Joshtas
03-02-2012, 12:42 PM
1639 Units, 289 allies, i see a mathematical error there :P but as long as its taking my best i should be ok :)? and hopefully my lower units can take one for the team and die, sorry units :P

War Priest
03-02-2012, 12:52 PM
1639 Units, 289 allies, i see a mathematical error there :P but as long as its taking my best i should be ok :)? and hopefully my lower units can take one for the team and die, sorry units :P

That is the idea. Alot of people prefer free loot items for that purpose though. Make sure to check out other threads for good stratagies. I suggest not to do missions or rank up anymore until you have a good game plan in mind.

Joshtas
03-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for all your help :)! you have helped heaps!~ have a good one champ :)! ill certainly go work some things out, and try to work out how to get the most out of my allies, when i find a better method for cash as i cant seem to find these easy rich raids everyone seems to haha

Mcdoc
03-02-2012, 03:25 PM

Not sure you quite got the hang of it. You have a total of 1639 units - with 289 allies - you will bring your top 1156 (289x4) units with the highest attack points when YOU are the one attacking. When you get attacked, your account will use your top 1156 units with the highest Defense Stats to protect you.

So theoretically, you will want to BUfF up on about 1,000 strong defense units and 1000 strong attack units so you will get the best of both.

Look up the threads on the Amphibious Trooper unit - a loot from killing the Amphibious Squad Leader at the docks - excellent free loot unit that is a good meat shield in attacks since it can be one of your last units brought to battle with ok stats - mainly like them because they are FrEe

Ramshutu
03-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey Everyone :)!

only started playing about 2 or 3 weeks ago, now sitting on lvl 43, but im only atk 3000 and def 3300,

i was just wondering is there a limit on amount of units that can still have an effect on your stats?

so example 500 scouts = 500 atk?
does 1000 scouts = 1000atk?

or does it cut them off at some stage and stop couting them as i think i have found. if so any adivce on getting extra atk/def points, or any amounts of certain units that anyone can recommend :)

Still trying to get the whole money thing haha quite slow atm :(

Thanks for your time

ID: 340 051 079

Any game hints/advice is more than welcome, love the game just trying to get the hang of it :)

Something to point out, is that with 215 "used" allies, you use 860 units at a unit average of 3.5 atk and 3.8 def.

If you buy any unit with more than 3.5atk and 3.8 defence it will improve your stats.

The Amphibious trooper, and Mini-sub are 6/8 and 8/6 (or thereabouts) so it wouldn't take you long to increase your stats significantly. It is worthwhile focusing on defence first, the transport ship is very good at 1/8, and can boost your defence pretty well.

If your worried about getting raided, you may want to think about reducing your allies. I'm at 43 with 3800/4500 but with 100 allies, and I haven't lost a raid or fight in weeks, and rarely find anyone with equivalent stats. However, if you have a lot of low level units, this may not help (although may give me a cash cow if you have lots of high level buildings to raid!)

Aidan
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Not sure you quite got the hang of it. You have a total of 1639 units - with 289 allies - you will bring your top 1156 (289x4) units with the highest attack points when YOU are the one attacking. When you get attacked, your account will use your top 1156 units with the highest Defense Stats to protect you.

Mcdoc, incase u didnt noticed, his lvl is 43. So will only bring 860 unit into battle.

War Priest
03-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Mcdoc, incase u didnt noticed, his lvl is 43. So will only bring 860 unit into battle.

Glad to see some reassurance on this. Thought I might of messed up on the equation and handed out wrong information.

Mcdoc
03-02-2012, 11:49 PM

Yeah - my bad. But hopefully my point was made that there is a bigger picture here - lots of High Attack units - lots of High Defense units - both used for different purposes. Not just one force that gets used in every battle.

I don't think anyone has used this analogy yet - but think of a football game - you got your defense players and you got your offense players. You never bri g them all onto the field at once but every player has an important role.