PDA

View Full Version : 2 command centers

Mojo
03-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Just steen somebody with 2 command centers did'nt know this was possible i can't buy an extra one?

Adem
03-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Just steen somebody with 2 command centers did'nt know this was possible i can't buy an extra one?

You can buy 2 of each money building. I cant remeber if the command centre is A money building (fuzzy memory) but i know that you cant buy more than two...

Mojo
03-02-2012, 06:06 AM
You get the command center at the start of à game, can't buy à second one. How can This guy have two of them????

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 06:09 AM
I think it is a bug.

I wondering if I change the pic under the game code but preserve the picture's name, it can possiblely change the appearance of my buildings. This doesn't seem like to be allowed. Didn't try that:(

Hugh Bris
03-02-2012, 07:16 AM
They are communication centers - not command centers.

Aidan
03-02-2012, 08:33 AM
I thnk mojo was talking about command centre. Ur 1st building.
It's a display bug. I hv seen quite a few. Some on top of each othr. Some beside bt like impossible close. Dnt thnk it actlly give the plyr 2 money collections

Hugh Bris
03-02-2012, 10:41 AM
You are absolutely correct - I looked and see a smaller one. I was confused. Thanks.

Tuck
03-02-2012, 06:37 PM
I thnk mojo was talking about command centre. Ur 1st building.
It's a display bug. I hv seen quite a few. Some on top of each othr. Some beside bt like impossible close. Dnt thnk it actlly give the plyr 2 money collections

I have 2. It was availible in the store,don't know if they took it out. Originally I put them side by side but now they are overlapped. Don't know how it happened,but I think the first Command Center's size was increased at some point.And you do get 2 collections.

Aidan
03-02-2012, 07:02 PM
I have 2. It was availible in the store,don't know if they took it out. Originally I put them side by side but now they are overlapped. Don't know how it happened,but I think the first Command Center's size was increased at some point.And you do get 2 collections.

Wait... R u talking bout command centre or communication centre?

Joe Monroe
03-02-2012, 07:18 PM

the smaller ones are COMMUNICATION CENTERS

you only get 1 COMMAND center

azy
03-02-2012, 07:36 PM
For the record, I had two COMMAND centers for a bit. It was an obvious glitch in the game as the second center partially overlapped another established building. This superfluous center came out of nowhere with no action on my part. It was producing money as well, but like a dumb ass I filed a support ticket and they removed it. This second center was indeed smaller than the original one. So yeah, it happens.

Hugh Bris
03-03-2012, 02:52 PM

I thought so too but look: The ones with the larger radar dishes are command centers (lvl 4 and 1), even if they're different sizes, and the tiny radar dishes are communication centers:

http://i.imgur.com/5BHbu.jpg

digitalwalker
03-03-2012, 03:25 PM
The small command center is so cute! Haha.

Tuck
03-03-2012, 05:03 PM

I have 2 of each. 2nd Command Center is smaller than the one u get at the beginning (about the same size as the Communication Center)but the payout is the same.
Sorry for the redundant info,I didn't see the prev post till after I posted.