PDA

View Full Version : Number of Missions Completed

Tim @ MW
03-01-2012, 08:44 PM
I am currently at level 72. One things that puzzles me is that people I have seen have completed much more missions than I do. My count stands at 1387. But I have seen people at my level with 2500-3500 missions completed. Where do these missions come from?

Map missions? I have reached Naval Battle. So far I counted around 400 map missions. There are maybe around 250 Valor missions and 100 each of other types, but nothing could explain the difference.

Anybody care to enlighten me? Many Thanks.

JMC
03-01-2012, 08:47 PM
they're probably just loot farming the crappy low level loot units, which also rewards them less experience. So they've likely all been playing longer than you and doing more, low level missions the whole time.

elangomatt
03-01-2012, 09:19 PM
They also could be completing all of the lower missions to level 5 to get the extra skill point. I am only level 45 and have nearly 1800 missions completed since I have te first 9 map locations maxed out at level 5. I have also been farming a bit recently for amphibious troopers so that has pushed the number up a bit.

Mcdoc
03-01-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm level 69 & have done 2557 missions - and I have been farming the crap out of those Amphibious Troopers. They have good stats and make for an inexpensive meat shield ( free ).

I'm prepping for being the new guy on the Big Block when I hit 70 soon as several have mentioned that is when you are suddenly visible to the top level players - although after the last update I've heard a higher number tossed out as the "get your Allie count up to par" number.

We'll see.

Desas
03-02-2012, 12:35 AM
They also could be completing all of the lower missions to level 5 to get the extra skill point.

What do you mean by extra skill point?
You mean if you level up the mission site until L5 you get +1 Skill point to be spent on att/def/stamina???

Tim @ MW
03-02-2012, 12:43 AM
they're probably just loot farming the crappy low level loot units, which also rewards them less experience. So they've likely all been playing longer than you and doing more, low level missions the whole time.

Arhh, I see. It is number of missions completed, not number of goals completed. :) So farming definitely will increase your missions complete count.

BTW, I decided not to farm units along the way. Since these farmed units with low casualty will increase the casualty rate of high end units. I am using a lot of snipers/walthogs to protect my fridgates/hornets, and I want these meat shields to be high casualty.

Tim @ MW
03-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm level 69 & have done 2557 missions - and I have been farming the crap out of those Amphibious Troopers. They have good stats and make for an inexpensive meat shield ( free ).

I'm prepping for being the new guy on the Big Block when I hit 70 soon as several have mentioned that is when you are suddenly visible to the top level players - although after the last update I've heard a higher number tossed out as the "get your Allie count up to par" number.

We'll see.

FYI, I have only been attacked by people my level after I get into level 70's in the last couple of days. I have not seen any whales attacking me or in my rival list.

JohnnyR
03-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Arhh, I see. It is number of missions completed, not number of goals completed. :) So farming definitely will increase your missions complete count.

BTW, I decided not to farm units along the way. Since these farmed units with low casualty will increase the casualty rate of high end units. I am using a lot of snipers/walthogs to protect my fridgates/hornets, and I want these meat shields to be high casualty.

This is theoretically true. However, in my experience, loot items are among the first to drop in battle, I have almost zero ATs left now after neglecting to fill 'em up for a few weeks-had approaching 200. Thinking about farming the heck out of desert leaders again. I've stratified my army into top end and lowball units, in doing so keeping a decent casualty rate as of late by not purchasing middle grade units anymore.

wilsontint
03-02-2012, 06:23 AM
I'm level 37 with 3947 missions completed. All from looting. I only have maybe 2 missions @ level 5
Most are level 1.

elangomatt
03-02-2012, 03:42 PM
What do you mean by extra skill point?
You mean if you level up the mission site until L5 you get +1 Skill point to be spent on att/def/stamina???
Yes,that is exactly what i mean. It has been quite a while since I have done any map missions, but back when I was doing them I got a skill point for getting the map location to level 5 and then finishing them all again. Is that not the case anymore?

Gixxxah_Ridah
03-02-2012, 04:45 PM
HLP LEVEL 52 with 3,270 missions completed. I have the first 8 maps to level 5 then I went looting for AT and Mini Subs. I really havent done much after Boneyard. I'm really trying to build up the base some more. Increase my unit buildings and money buildings. I'm putting the brakes on before crossing the 60 line and the 70 "whale line".

JohnnyR
03-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Only thing I'm seeing is the levelling of stats. Been going on for the past few levels actually, but I'm seeing more and more of my rivals evenly matching my stats...more that I have to pass up. Seems there is a wider mix of levels as well, seeing lots of lvl 69 players where recently I'd only get my exact level. Could be that my ally count is lagging here at 344 though...

Tim @ MW
03-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Only thing I'm seeing is the levelling of stats. Been going on for the past few levels actually, but I'm seeing more and more of my rivals evenly matching my stats...more that I have to pass up. Seems there is a wider mix of levels as well, seeing lots of lvl 69 players where recently I'd only get my exact level. Could be that my ally count is lagging here at 344 though...

FWIW, now in 70's for the last week and no whale yet. Currently level 74, 15k/17k.

JMC
03-03-2012, 08:08 PM
top tier is 90+ ever since about a week ago.

JackRakan93
03-03-2012, 10:17 PM
It's still the case. I'm going through all my maps right now to get them to level five now that whale territory is at level 70+

Newton
03-04-2012, 03:54 AM
I've done 2250 missons I have done level 5 all the way to Boneyard and level 2 all the way to train station
I have also done 2250 fights I try to keep it equal