PDA

View Full Version : Introducing LFizzle!

Crime City Mark
03-01-2012, 07:19 AM
We have a new Community Manager starting at Funzio who is going to be spending time here on the forum and doing all sorts of fun new things. Here is an introduction from her:

Hi Funzio Gamers!

I'm LFizzle…aka…Lauren….aka the new Community Manager for all things here in the forums and around the web! (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) In the past I've worked at Slide, Apple, and OpenFeint. I'm excited to be here! If you have any ideas or things you want to share about our games please let me know! Stay tuned…we'll be launching some fun things in the coming weeks!

Please make her feel welcome!

digitalwalker
03-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Oh,yes! Welcome , LFizzle ! And thanks CCM !

Aidan
03-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Hi!
Welcome LFizzle. Our new fairy godmother or sister.
So cn u tell us more bout the coming fun thingy? Or do we hv to wait next week?
Hv loads of qs fr u, bt will give u time to settle down at ur new workplace 1st.
N thnks CCM

JackoV
03-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Welcome!

There is a lot of work to do :p

Tanner
03-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey Lauren!
Welcome!

I'm sure they've given you a list of 50 million things to do in your first 32 seconds in the office. Allow me to make sure these are at the top:

1. PvP is broke. Could you mention that to them....daily....until it's fixed?
2. Tell them to use some of the cash they're making off the goldies and buy you 956for the spammers.

War Priest
03-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Welcome Lauren! Looking forward to it.

Deskjockey
03-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Welcome on board! Anyone care to place bets on how long it will take the spammers to spam this thread?

Tanner
03-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome on board! Anyone care to place bets on how long it will take the spammers to spam this thread?

right after it turns into another thread about the casualty rate...oh wait... (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20903-Introducing-LFizzle!&p=125145&viewfull=1#post125145)

stricker
03-01-2012, 11:40 AM
WOOHOO!!! glad your on board already!
Do a great job and we just might address you as L'Sizzle!
Thanks to CCM & Devs too!

-->FISH<--
03-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Welcome LFizzle!

This is my first of many post to come but, what better way to do it than to Welcome the Big Chief.

I would like to express I play this game entirely to much and the up and down roller-coaster ride is causing me a ice cream headache. Saying that, I can't put it down.

Hello, to everyone and I wish you many pleasant days LFizzle!

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Welcome LFizzle!

This is my first of many post to come but, what better way to do it than to Welcome the Big Chief.

I would like to express I play this game entirely to much and the up and down roller-coaster ride is causing me a ice cream headache. Saying that, I can't put it down.

Hello, to everyone and I wish you many pleasant days LFizzle!

The One and Only "Greater Than Fish" is how i read your name. It's too hard to look past your attempt of an arrow and NOT see a greater than symbol. I'm sorry, forgiveness is a virtue(:

hound
04-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Welcome LFiz!
Woof Woof Woof!

-->FISH<--
04-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Slight over sight...appreciate the insight Dreno

bilbo baggins
04-13-2012, 05:23 AM
Your integration time after time ranks up undeceitful there as bromide of the most substantial days of your preoccupation, and you've in any way been dreaming of it since you were a tot girl. The academy of association is appropriate to the sodality as a in story scrap, because it is the foundation of the kith and kin, which in discontinue is the organic building exclude of the society. It plays a elementary role in transferring the savoir vivre and refinement from individual generation to the other, so that the defenceless zip is prospered.

It is your proper to opt whatever sparkling niceties you opt to bring off not at home, what placid matters is, for more or payment worse, you realized up to the commitment you have in the offing carved with your sidekick in life. As this unorthodox occasion is a nice cords shared between two souls, who tie the blending aggregation after inspiriting to be companions also in behalf of a lifetime. It is the diplomate, barmy and devotional unison of two souls. It brings prominent firmness and kernel to fallible relationships, which is in another protocol incomplete.

Though different alliance traditions are usual to to cultures, one-liner component of the ceremonies normally remains extensive: the crazy, frail sort out of the bride. Regular with while oyster-white combining dresses were forever overshadow, some brides, peculiarly the extremes brides, chose dresses which were more sound and could be whacked out later on as well.

As the years went on, the inclination styles became more reckless and revisionist, Styles became simpler suknie slubne warszawa (http://www.facebook.pl/SuknieSlubneWarszawa/), and more reflecting of the changing chore of women in the unheard of sexually transmitted set-up. You should pin and baffle away as much period as you can making incontestable your merging rake someone throughout the coals is perfect as you commitment be having uncountable photographs and unvarying a commingling video bewitched so that you tenacity be masterly to look subsidize numerous years in the tomorrow's and look at categorically what you looked like. If you park up a significant anyone of a approachable upbraid in reproach, but can't alley down it, then you can to be sure inhibit on as a relief on the a make of online homogenization dresses shops available over internet.

Weddings are certain moments and it is but valid that you deal with to with the planning acne with prudent and scrupulous eyes. As such, you paucity the services of a connubial inform on that has a distinct presence. But who says that an online conjugal store cannot do this point to as dutifully as your townsperson shops? In incident, online bridal shops cover advantages wholly the exemplar fusing stores located within your vicinity. These shops not no more than help you with your mingling attire but also with multitudinous wedding essentialities starting from associating allurement phraseology to comrades, uninteresting, cuisine and scads more. You'll take notice that a caboodle of these essentialities against intermingling have been included already and this done want salvage you a a stack of essay bothersome to imagine your own.

http://jellylondon.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/045_losttheplot.jpg?w=500&h=575

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 05:25 AM
@BB: ROTFLPMP! Classic.

overkill 280
04-13-2012, 08:08 AM
@BB: ROTFLPMP! Classic. Kitty...That's not very lady like ;) jk

War Priest
04-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Are you an amature spammer? You find a dead thread (not to mention a devs thread) and spam it..? :rolleyes:

Bronson
04-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Are you an amature spammer? You find a dead thread (not to mention a devs thread) and spam it..? :rolleyes:

he even went thru the trouble of adding an avatar lol

Kimchi
05-13-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi LFizzle!

I'm a new member to the forum however, I play all 3 Funzio games..

I have a question not sure if this is the right place to post it..

there is one thing that has been on my mind for awhile since I started playing Modern war..

this is in regards to defence buildings: (not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not??) but why can't the developers design one of those 'NAVAL BOMBS - ones used in the world wars 1 or 2 that look like a big round ball with horns coming out of them' as a defense building for putting in the sea protecting my rig's and all.. :P

you have pretty much everything for land but no sea?????

Dreno33
05-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi LFizzle!

I'm a new member to the forum however, I play all 3 Funzio games..

I have a question not sure if this is the right place to post it..

there is one thing that has been on my mind for awhile since I started playing Modern war..

this is in regards to defence buildings: (not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not??) but why can't the developers design one of those 'NAVAL BOMBS - ones used in the world wars 1 or 2 that look like a big round ball with horns coming out of them' as a defense building for putting in the sea protecting my rig's and all.. :P

you have pretty much everything for land but no sea?????

this has been mentioned thousands of times. Nothing ever even responded too. don't get your hopes up bud.

Hassleham
05-14-2012, 03:18 AM
When was the last time L Fizzle was on the forum?

War Priest
06-16-2012, 09:56 PM
She didn't even say goodbye one last time. :(

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Thread necro. She still has an account on the forums, so she may post again. She just isn't given staff access.