PDA

View Full Version : Popular Pvp Loots drop rate

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi,all, I had 6937 fights, and have never lost a single pvp loots, so I feel like to do a bit of statistics to give some numbers of those popular pvp loots drop rate:

Battle tank: 270. Drop rate: 0.0389
Oil Aircraft carrier: 128. Drop rate: 0.0185
Trafficker gunman: 119. Drop rate: 0.0172
Border gunship: 113. Drop rate: 0.0163
Heavy Bomber: 77. Drop rate: 0.0111
Border commander: 63. Drop rate: 0.0091
Mountain citadel tank:52. Drop rate: 0.0075
Shipyard Destorier: 41. Drop rate: 0.0059

Low stats pvp loots drop rate:

Tree siniper :494. Drop rate:0.071
Satellite truck: 255 drop rate:0.0368
Jungle helicopter :271 Drop rate:0.0391
Old battleship:253. Drop rate:0.0365

JohnnyR
02-29-2012, 02:20 PM
This your camper acct? Not losing a single one is nuts.

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Yes, it's my campers acc, not loosing single of them because of they r far too weak to be brought to battle:( they r quite useless for me

Aidan
02-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Ohhhemmmgee. Tht's pretty impressive. Wonder hy much valor units do u hv...

Agent Orange
02-29-2012, 02:33 PM
I suspect this might not be due to the unit itself but where you are at level wise.

I notice with my llp that losses in general a very low although they have hit a few rivals that have had a good mix of defense units and as a result loot units and more valuable units are lost. Still overall at the level they are at now L 37 I notice losses are negligable. Granted the number of allies might also be a factor as they are running below the max number for the level.

The other stat I don't see is whether or not you have other low value units such as light gunners, scouts and rangers. As I mentioned in the other thread I no longer buy meat shields because it isn't cost effective when I can just get free loot units either through PvP although that changed a lot the other day or by going back and redoing certain map missions. One of the more interesting units was the raider boat that turned up when you sank the raider boat in the naval battle. It has A13 D14 though I bet it doesn't drop often. Also picked up a bombardment frigate from another ship in this mission with A13 D12.

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Ohhhemmmgee. Tht's pretty impressive. Wonder hy much valor units do u hv...

Thanks, since I only do pvp to level up, so it is not so surprising tho.
Have spent some, and in total should gained approx 27k. Up to level 53(not much for ally number required missions)

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 02:45 PM
I suspect this might not be due to the unit itself but where you are at level wise.

I notice with my llp that losses in general a very low although they have hit a few rivals that have had a good mix of defense units and as a result loot units and more valuable units are lost. Still overall at the level they are at now L 37 I notice losses are negligable. Granted the number of allies might also be a factor as they are running below the max number for the level.

The other stat I don't see is whether or not you have other low value units such as light gunners, scouts and rangers. As I mentioned in the other thread I no longer buy meat shields because it isn't cost effective when I can just get free loot units either through PvP although that changed a lot the other day or by going back and redoing certain map missions. One of the more interesting units was the raider boat that turned up when you sank the raider boat in the naval battle. It has A13 D14 though I bet it doesn't drop often. Also picked up a bombardment frigate from another ship in this mission with A13 D12.

Yes, definitely, as when in very low level, there is no way of drop a mountain tank, so my simply calculation may wrong, and because I mostly did raid when in very low level, and also my overall number of fights in higher levels r large enough to compensate the calculation errors due to selective pvp drops in very low levels, so the numbers I given should still trustable.

Yes, I do have a bounch of other pvp drops, I am updating them to the thread:)

U have a much wider knowledge of PVE, and the loots from PVE u mentions r so good, but I have no chance of getting them as I have only 100 energy:(

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 02:54 PM

Oh, u mean the drop rate of pvp is varying with levels..em very reasonable, I do somehow observed a growing trend of it while leveled up. Oh well, if it that case, then this thread is almost a waste of time:(

Maverick50727
03-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Hi,all, I had 6937 fights, and have never lost a single pvp loots, so I feel like to do a bit of statistics to give some numbers of those popular pvp loots drop rate:

Battle tank: 270. Drop rate: 0.0389
Oil Aircraft carrier: 128. Drop rate: 0.0185
2 questions for you.
1.) are these valuse something you calculated yourself or pull out of some data file?
2.) can PvP loot items come from anyone even if they don't have any currently themselves? I had thought so, but I was getting a loot item about either other attack. Then I hit a person I ran through 9 attacks on them and didn't get a single loot item off of them. They were much lower than me and when I looked at their unit inventory, they didn't own a single loot item. Very strange to see a person in the Level 70 range but have no loot items at all. Does this mean you actually win the loot from the Rivals owned inventory itself?

digitalwalker
03-01-2012, 05:45 AM
2 questions for you.
1.) are these valuse something you calculated yourself or pull out of some data file?
2.) can PvP loot items come from anyone even if they don't have any currently themselves? I had thought so, but I was getting a loot item about either other attack. Then I hit a person I ran through 9 attacks on them and didn't get a single loot item off of them. They were much lower than me and when I looked at their unit inventory, they didn't own a single loot item. Very strange to see a person in the Level 70 range but have no loot items at all. Does this mean you actually win the loot from the Rivals owned inventory itself?

1) it's entirely calculated by myself which r based on 6937 fights.

2) that's a very interesting question. And I personally don't tend to believe pvp loots only drops when the ravils actually own it. But hasn't check that as I m not a big fun of collecting pvp loots.

Dillinja
03-01-2012, 06:45 AM
1) it's entirely calculated by myself which r based on 6937 fights.

2) that's a very interesting question. And I personally don't tend to believe pvp loots only drops when the ravils actually own it. But hasn't check that as I m not a big fun of collecting pvp loots.

PVP drops if same as Crime City would mean they are totally random and doesn't come from the player and has no effect whether the player owns any or not.
I dont know how digitalwalker hasnt lost a single PVP loot, as I seem to lose a lot of helicopters and tree snipers :/

digitalwalker
03-01-2012, 06:56 AM
PVP drops if same as Crime City would mean they are totally random and doesn't come from the player and has no effect whether the player owns any or not.
I dont know how digitalwalker hasnt lost a single PVP loot, as I seem to lose a lot of helicopters and tree snipers :/

Yes, I thought the same, it's purely random.

The reason I didn't loos any of them simply because I didn't bring them to battles at all.