PDA

View Full Version : What I Should Spend $35M On Please Vote

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 01:15 AM
I have 35m saved up in the bank, and dont know what to invest it in. Please take your votes on what I should do, if you have another option that I might want to try don't hesitate to post!

PS: 79 Urban warfare vests so far.

Thanks in advance,
Ghost.

EDIT: If you are wondering what my stats or inventory looks like so you can better support your vote, either add me codes in the sig, or attack me if thats how you prefer

deuces
02-29-2012, 01:16 AM
poll fail? not even close tho assuming you dont have a nightclub. save 5m more and build it!!

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 01:21 AM
poll fail? not even close tho assuming you dont have a nightclub. save 5m more and build it!!
I wasnt done yet. No trolling mister!

deuces
02-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Hah, have never made a poll. assumed it was all done at once! Assuming with funzio involved tho, tsk tsk.

Hard to answer the farming part imo, as we dont know your current inventory. Which one gives you a bigger boost? do you already have nvgs or yamahas? If you have one but not the other, farm where you are lacking. If you have 250 of each or something, and the vests are still giving you both A/D increases, maybe wait on leila. I have nvg's but not yamahas, so i unlocked leila.

I think its blondealex that has a link in his sig which will really help you on deciding what to farm.

If you're set on those 2 buildings, i'd got with the HOTEL as its ROI is quite a bit lower. The build time is also much longer, which will allow you to save more money and maybe start a concurrent long high level type A upgrade like an italian restaurant to level 10 or something to that effect.

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Hah, have never made a poll. assumed it was all done at once! Assuming with funzio involved tho, tsk tsk.

Hard to answer the farming part imo, as we dont know your current inventory. Which one gives you a bigger boost? do you already have nvgs or yamahas? If you have one but not the other, farm where you are lacking. If you have 250 of each or something, and the vests are still giving you both A/D increases, maybe wait on leila. I have nvg's but not yamahas, so i unlocked leila.

I think its blondealex that has a link in his sig which will really help you on deciding what to farm.

If you're set on those 2 buildings, i'd got with the HOTEL as its ROI is quite a bit lower. The build time is also much longer, which will allow you to save more money and maybe start a concurrent long high level type A upgrade like an italian restaurant to level 10 or something to that effect.

205 Night visions
304 Yamahas
81 Urban warfare vests
25 DD's

deuces
02-29-2012, 02:46 AM
what does your weakest mafia bring to battle attack wise in the armor category?

edit: assuming you're using boxing trunks still, you're adding 5/12 with each urban warfare vest, which seems great. If i were you i think i'd probably farm another 75ish vests, build both hotels, and start saving again :D Maybe something will happen to leila in the meantime, and you'll get to laugh at those of us who unlocked her!

dudeman
02-29-2012, 03:23 AM
I have 35m saved up in the bank, and dont know what to invest it in. Please take your votes on what I should do, if you have another option that I might want to try don't hesitate to post!

Thanks in advance,
Ghost.

EDIT: If you are wondering what my stats or inventory looks like so you can better support your vote, either add me codes in the sig, or attack me if thats how you prefer

If I were in your shoes, I would continue farming the vests and go with the Rock upgrade & Hotel build. Waiting for upgrade and build time to complete will help you save a good chunk of cash, which will in turn enable you to afford the next high cost builds and upgrades on your list.

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 03:31 AM
what does your weakest mafia bring to battle attack wise in the armor category?

edit: assuming you're using boxing trunks still, you're adding 5/12 with each urban warfare vest, which seems great. If i were you i think i'd probably farm another 75ish vests, build both hotels, and start saving again :D Maybe something will happen to leila in the meantime, and you'll get to laugh at those of us who unlocked her!

my weakest would be the urban warfare vests that I see in the fight screen.

Ohaithere
02-29-2012, 03:59 AM
Where are you farming the vests? I know there is a spread sheet with all loot drops and where to get them but iv beenlooking and searching all morning and can't find where the spread sheet is, do you know?I think keep frming them, maybe save 5m for nightclub as you are so close now

Euchred
02-29-2012, 04:16 AM
I personally am waiting to build nightclubs until I can afford to upgrade them right away. It's a logistics thing. Build the hotel and upgrade your rock cafe.

Max Power
02-29-2012, 04:20 AM
If you're set on those 2 buildings, i'd got with the HOTEL as its ROI is quite a bit lower.

Why would somebody choose a building whose ROI is lower?

AppleMacGuy
02-29-2012, 04:24 AM
Where are you farming the vests? I know there is a spread sheet with all loot drops and where to get them but iv beenlooking and searching all morning and can't find where the spread sheet is, do you know?I think keep frming them, maybe save 5m for nightclub as you are so close now

here you go:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai8Zt3JFNCsmdHNRLXRrRGlPT0huczI5N290MTQ1d Hc

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 04:25 AM
Empire arena plaza, clothing store cost 195 energy

Ohaithere
02-29-2012, 04:32 AM
Thanks guys will bookmark it this time

Swifty
02-29-2012, 04:36 AM
That buy-in for the empire arena plaza clothing store is a little steep for me.

Maybe once my economy improves.

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 04:40 AM
That buy-in for the empire arena plaza clothing store is a little steep for me.

Maybe once my economy improves.
IMO its worth the wait, if you are using the HD idk if this is the best place, (not sure if multi-click loot is still available since my ipad isnt with me to test) but for universal I think its a good place.

erik
02-29-2012, 05:37 AM
I would stick w/ vests as you have already paid a hefty buy in, and should wrap it up.

If DDs get nerfed, then we can say that thing about hindsight.

I would suggest NC if you can manage 6s .

Jill
02-29-2012, 05:41 AM
I just am so amazed, yesterday I hit for the 1st time EVER 4million in my bank, so the thought of 35m is mind blowing..... I Would buy a pair of shoes I think lol

Fricco
02-29-2012, 07:37 AM
Ghost,

i just had that same dilemma myself, 26mill banked
went with both rock cafe upgrades now saving for leila
(if she gets nerfed the amount i farmed may payoff considering the Lamborghini stats 19/13 are
comparable but cost is 23mill) just my 2 cents.

Nicholost
02-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Why isn't "save for 70,000 dead hookers and a case of bath salts to go on a drug-fueled sex binge" an option?

Actually, I voted "continue farming Urban Warfare Vest + Upgrade 2nd Rock Cafe to level 2 + Build Hotel."

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Next time I'll include the 70000 demented souls just for you

frenda
02-29-2012, 10:48 AM
you guys are so far ahead of me, i can't imagine having that dilemma. i was giddy as a schoolgirl on valentine's day after acruing just $300K...

Nicholost
02-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Next time I'll include the 70000 demented souls just for you

Thank you.

qwikster
02-29-2012, 11:01 AM
i vote nightclub. with your income, it will take only 2 days at max to collect 5 million.

Ram
02-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Continue farming Urban Warfare Vest + Upgrade 2nd Rock Cafe to level 2 + Build Hotel

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I will still be taking votes till tonight then I'll make my decision.

Brent
02-29-2012, 01:19 PM

Thanks in advance,
Ghost.

Where do u farm the urban warfare vests?

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Where do u farm the urban warfare vests?I mentioned it earlier up there

Jill
02-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I will still be taking votes till tonight then I'll make my decision.
Ghost I won't vote as you are way ahead and I understand the options, good luck

xclusiv
02-29-2012, 06:49 PM
whats the point of farming the urban warefare vest when u could buy 166 blast shields with the 35million lol

Tramp Stamp
02-29-2012, 06:52 PM
The 11 attack is lucrative if you've skipped NVBs.

xclusiv
02-29-2012, 06:59 PM
most people would get 5 attack, because of the board shorts and police armour if u have 500

2Legit
02-29-2012, 07:56 PM

wow, mate u got bling bling. I used to have 69 mil, but Funzio took it all away :/ i guess having too much money in bank is considered cheating

Ghost818
02-29-2012, 08:18 PM
most people would get 5 attack, because of the board shorts and police armour if u have 500

Yeah I do only get 5 attack per vest. Voting ends in 10 mins