PDA

View Full Version : Mission Casualty Rate

JMC
02-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Anyone notice an increase in mission casualty rates? I know they raised it a while ago but now it seems like they raised it again. I lose a unit almost everytime, and at the level of missions im doing thats a 120,000-450,000 loss everytime. Doing missions hasn't been profitable at all for me today.

Dillinja
02-29-2012, 01:53 AM
Before I used to lose a lot of loot farmed soldiers, lately i've been losing things like warthogs and APC units. Even when fighting a lot weaker opponents, I win the PVP but lose more items then they do!!!
Makes it even harder to do valour missions imo

JMC
02-29-2012, 05:13 AM
Before I used to lose a lot of loot farmed soldiers, lately i've been losing things like warthogs and APC units. Even when fighting a lot weaker opponents, I win the PVP but lose more items then they do!!!

Talking about missions. Pvp casualty rate has been messed up for a while.

Obadiah
02-29-2012, 06:35 AM
This game is ridiculous. I'm embarrassed to say that I have spent too much money on this game. I have a level 3 infirmary and an attack and defense score well into the thousands. Every time I attack or am attacked I lose an average of three pieces, often very valuable pieces.

Explain to me how a person attacks me with comparable stats and I lose over 15 pieces -- 15 pieces! -- with one piece costing $300,000??

Also, how is it that you attack someone and gain one experience point, one star, and then lose three high-value pieces???

This game is either seriously broken or Funzio has rigged the game to entice people to spend money.

I am done with this game.

JohnnyR
02-29-2012, 07:56 AM

Warthogs left and right here as well. I blame myself though as I am neglecting to fill up my meat shiield units in favor of buildings and upgrades. With the lack of cows dropping cash like they used to and the exorbitant price increases everywhere from units to buildings and the required spending on units for mission completion, I feel like I'm getting nowhere. Valor is the only saving grace as my missions net me about 3-4 Super Hornets per completion now, just barely registering an uptick after the bloodletting of my Warthogs....

Agent Orange
02-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Yup loosing units redoing missions I never lost units on before. The game seems to be getting worse on all fronts..

PvP losses are very high, only bright side is targeting those attacking you as their losses are going to be just as brutal unless they are an all gold army.

Gizafookinlogon
02-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah, same here for me. Just done some missions in the Suspicious Village and I came away worse off then when I started. And I mean a LOT worse off. I've lost some proper expensive units!

This is just a con by Funzio to get you to buy gold units that are indestructable. Greedy doesn't even come close to describing the Funzio developers! I'm off to find a game made by people who value their customers and don't just try to milk them for money at every oppotunity!

Have fun!

Wildfire
02-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Poor run of lost submarines and a cruiser on my favourite loot farming spot today. Seems we're all seeing the same changes. Thing is there must be a reason why they want us to lose more units on PVE and PVP, it's obvious it's annoying all the players but still they make it worse. I think we're missing something.

Mojo
02-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Any comment from the dev team maybe this time?????

Tanner
02-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Any comment from the dev team maybe this time?????

*laughing all the way to the bank*

spytime
02-29-2012, 04:17 PM
I don't understand what developer think for their recent strategy. I understand that they want people to buy gold an they could earn money. But the games did not react in such a way to encourage me to buy a gold at all. For the last two times when they have the 20% discount, I felt like I don't need those gold at all. First gold did not bring u much advantage than others. Second, the pvp rate is
ridiculous, people don't fight or raid as it's not worth to do. so there is no point to do
it. then people don't buy gold if people don't have a feeling to fight. Third, fighting for valor unit is useless since pvp fight will eat them all. All you have is only decreasing of your strength. Stay where it is right now is the best. Finally
it will become boring and quit the game. What funzio get is nothing, if they still
keep doing this. The only way they can make money the most
is to let many fights begin and many revenge, then people
will start to buy gold for their revenge.