PDA

View Full Version : Good Guide For Iran Players ( NO GOLD)

Adem
02-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Hi everyone,
I have realised during the game that the Iranians are pretty low on defence and attack. All their money are stolen by other nations. Like America, Iran does not have any power boost (for atk & def) so I prepared this guide to help Iranians not to really take a bashing by other countries. Its my first guide
So i dont know any rules or anything... So bear with me

1- Spend skill points on missions only
The only thing that Iran is good at is missions as they have a boost in energy production. Its pointless to waste it on other thing like attacking or defence. DO NOT WASTE IT ON OTHER SKILLS...

2-Do missions
Screw fighting other people. Most people have biiiig vaults and so you cant get their money... Doing the missions is the better way to earn an income. Also, you level up better when you do missions. I level up on average at least 5 days of play... This is the main aspect of your life. Missions...

Missions lead to
-more units being bought and earned (you need to buy them though)
-more defence against other countries, and
-more XP levelling than other people

From now on, your favourite word is 'missions'

3-Grab the munition stockpile once you afford it
The munition stockpile is the best way to earn money outside of missions. Currently, a lvl 5 stockpilr is giving me at least 90k and when raided 30k (grrr...) even then, it still gives me something to play with at the end of the day...

4- Spend your money after doing missions...
If you wanted to spend your money for units, wait until you do missions... some missions require you to have a certain amount of units to buy before you can do the mission... Common Sense?

5-BIGGEST SECRET
Now, this sort of contradicts my views of the game. I only attack other Iran players. Why?, You may ask. Other countries (china,russia and Germany) have boosts to their units. You will 99% of the time get Owned by them if you challenge them. Iran players, on the other hand, are very weak (according to me before i wrote this guide) . Generally, the strongest player i have PvP'd was about 1900 atk and 1800 def compared to my awesome (but still weak) 2100 atk and 2600 def...Also it may be good to fight an American once in a while if their attack is low... They only get stamina boosts. One negative aspect though, dont cry coming to me saying that you got attacked
20 times by one guy...

6- the quicker, the better...
Once the boost towers came out, i immediately bought them so i can get lower construction costs and more boost to my units (for defence)... They save you money in the long run...

7-Defence against the Russians, Germans and Chinese
As those coutries have a power boost towards their units, it is advisable to buy defence building (not toooooo much though) and save up money for defensive units... Good tactic to play as this helps you defend your money. Even if you get raided, chances are they are not taking any money...

8-fill your empty spaces up...
When you have like 200 allies, you can take 800 units into battle... To fill empty spaces you have, it is advisable to buy a couple of low strength units up, giving you a gap of about 20 strong units to Use... Also this can dramatically increase you defence and attack as you gain 1 or 2 attack points for every man bought. If you buy too many units, they go to waste, so either get more allies or let them replace dead units... I've also seen in some other forum (cant remember) that this is wasteful in higher levels. True, but if you buy units that are a little stronger than those 1atk 1def units this rule/principle of thought still applies. This would hardly be costly either (say you had 100k, if there are $1k men you can buy 100 units!)

9-Follow the goals
Goals are pretty mad stuff to have in the game. they help you level up more and gain valor, money etc. As goals differ depending on your current circumstance, you can change the way you play sometimes to make it more advantageous...

10-Gamers addiction
This would be one of the easiest principle to follow in this whole guide, play everyday. If you dont play for a couple of days, you tend to have a huge drop in units and money. I had the odd occasion (about lvl 29's) where i lost 100k because of 1 guy. I couldnt play for ages afterwsrds because i was too broke to go forward in the missions... anyway, long story shortened, it took me ages to rebuild my EMPIRE (sounds better than 'base')...

11-That little bit of Energy...
if you have a little bit of energy left that you cant use to go forward, it is preferrable to do previous missions and try to get the places to level 5. Sometimes when you have to upgrade a unit building, i use all my energy on doing that as i cant move forward. Good way to use energy wisely...

12-little bit of XP left...
When you level up, your energy bar (and i think your stamina) is fully refilled. try and bslance the energy to almost zilch when you level up to make it like as if you haved waited hours and hours to fill the bar in only two minutes... The levelling up works really well as when you use your skill points on your player, you still get your extra energy (30 energy). Levelling is like christmas every week...

13- preheat the fuel
This may contradict no. 11, but it can work wonders for no.12... If you have missions unlocked and that have 3 parts or 10 parts to a mission, you should do these until you only need to do one more to complete the mission fully... These missions give Xp and in turn, you may level up, meaning an extra 2 minutes of playtime... This is good as when you go to do the mission for goals, you only need to do it once to count it as A mission complete... So it works both ways (awwwsuuuummm...)

Now, i may have missed out one or two tips (very unlikely) but i cant think of anything that i have left out... Some of these tips (you may have realised) are based for all the countries (im not gonna tell you which ones, because i hate every country in the game [except iran], but you probably know anyway...) Tell me if this guide is good enough and suggest any modifications or extra knowledge into this guide...

Take care...
Also add me on Modern War it is 472769505

Last note:My fingers are now hurting because i wrote this whole thing on a little iphone keyboard... It seriously took me an hour to do this... But, the only copyright thing i want to implement on this is thst just use my name (Adem Karakaya) if you going to reproduce this anywhere... =D

Desas
02-28-2012, 07:38 AM
you are L44 and have d2600 + a2100???

No offence - but I would say you are doing something wrong - if you'll continue like that you will be my target just when I will reach you :)
I am ~L40 now

What is your stats on lost/win attacks & raids?

TheGasman
02-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Bismillah, my friend thanx for this! Come & join my jihad against the infidel dogs 100 810 342. Yee Har!!

Aidan
02-28-2012, 08:30 AM
I wud say this is a good strat for Iran. Altho i wudnt choose Iran in the 1st place. If u want to fully utilize its bonus thn u need to be vry active. Like logging on evry hour or so. If u cnt thn might as well change country.

To play as Iran u need to be defensive, on top of pve mission u also need to do pvp valor missions. U will still need the valor unit especially if u r a free plyr. Without valor unit ur army will be weak n u will be attck day n night. I cn promise u tht.
So, with tht in mind:

On the skill points,
IMO if u r a vry active plyr thn i wud put some skills on def as well since ur energy will replenish faster anyway.

On unit:
Concentrate on unit tht hv high def or low att/high def such as:
Low level: engineer, transport
Mid n high lvl: medic, ambulance, global hawk drone, sea scout, stealth surveilance drone, stratotanker
Valor: M270 MLRS or if u r low lvl combat boat or avenger r fine as well

Agent Orange
02-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Hmmm interesting ideas, I play Iran on my low level player.

Keep in mind that it still takes time to refill your energy, Iran is I think 10% faster than others but you still might want cap your energy at around 1110 as that seems to be a nice number for an overnight fill up.

I would not go light on defense big mistake especially in the low levels nor ignore your vault which needs to be in a constant state of upgrade until you hit the 10 million cap.

Leveling up to 5 for each map has been giving my llp (low level player) a grunt which adds 1 ally to your count. These cannot be removed.

My llp is a very limited number of allies but the strongest units they can afford plus defense skill points, as a result they have made money when attacked because a lot of players don't look at stats or get sucker punched by the addition of the def skill points. Its not uncommom for them to nail someone for $10k or more when they get attacked.

Iran is a good choice if you are targetting loot and cash in the missions.

digitalwalker
02-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Thanks:) We do need people like u to tidy up theirs thoughts and share to others through the forum:)

Adem
02-28-2012, 01:21 PM

No offence - but I would say you are doing something wrong - if you'll continue like that you will be my target just when I will reach you :)
I am ~L40 now

Yeah, i really screwed up half way or so like i told you in my post and my defence and attack dropped. also stupid me fought so much on one occasion i lost 500 attack and defence or something and didnt refill my units. I was like worrying my butt off until i copped a 100k loss on one guy who was 2 levels over me and was buying gold units...

Also my stats are:
Mission done 1503
Successful attacks 356
Attacks lost 509
Raids won 98
Raids lost 12

Adem
02-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Lika agent oragne pointed out, you need a half decent vault to get by. 10 mil is good but if your saving up get more space. I may keep it to like 20 mil to get it good...

At the end of the day, the most important thing to do is just remembering to save th money in the vault after every gameplay... :D

Agent Orange
02-28-2012, 01:47 PM

I am ~L40 now

I think the missing link in the equation is the number of allies....

My llp is L37 and only has 16 allies 9 of which are grunts from the map missions.

Stats are,

Missions: 1176 farming the mini sub in Emir Island
Fights won: 1139
Fights lost: 73 many of these are not from being attacked and loosing but from attacking back to check out the person who attacked
Successful raids: 351
Failed raids: 3

Because in the low levels the game picks your rivals using a formula that looks at level and number of allies it is possible to fly under the radar to a degree but with this strategy you must have powerful units otherwise players that might have slightly more allies will be able to bring more units to the fight and because of this even though they may overall have weaker units will be stronger based on their average strength.

Once you hit L70 things start to change and at this point you need to be working on having allies as well as unit strength otherwise you will wind up getting picked off by much more powerful players who have kept a good mix of allies vs unit strength.

And once you hit L90 you will be totally screwed if you have not been working on defense as you cross into whale territory at this point. There are players up here with well over 100,000 attack and defense points and all gold or nearly all gold armies. You cannot beat them and you cannot fly under the radar any longer so you better have a good plan B in place....

You will ultimately wind up here since doing missions give you XP and that works to level you up.....

JMC
02-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Lika agent oragne pointed out, you need a half decent vault to get by. 10 mil is good but if your saving up get more space. I may keep it to like 20 mil to get it good...

At the end of the day, the most important thing to do is just remembering to save th money in the vault after every gameplay... :D

Max vault size is 10million. I've been at 10mil for over a month now :/, i'd probably have 25mil if it kept going, then i could build things like the nanotech no problem.

digitalwalker
02-28-2012, 02:00 PM
I think the missing link in the equation is the number of allies....

My llp is L37 and only has 16 allies 9 of which are grunts from the map missions.

Stats are,

Missions: 1176 farming the mini sub in Emir Island
Fights won: 1139
Fights lost: 73 many of these are not from being attacked and loosing but from attacking back to check out the person who attacked
Successful raids: 351
Failed raids: 3

Because in the low levels the game picks your rivals using a formula that looks at level and number of allies it is possible to fly under the radar to a degree but with this strategy you must have powerful units otherwise players that might have slightly more allies will be able to bring more units to the fight and because of this even though they may overall have weaker units will be stronger based on their average strength.

Once you hit L70 things start to change and at this point you need to be working on having allies as well as unit strength otherwise you will wind up getting picked off by much more powerful players who have kept a good mix of allies vs unit strength.

And once you hit L90 you will be totally screwed if you have not been working on defense as you cross into whale territory at this point. There are players up here with well over 100,000 attack and defense points and all gold or nearly all gold armies. You cannot beat them and you cannot fly under the radar any longer so you better have a good plan B in place....

You will ultimately wind up here since doing missions give you XP and that works to level you up.....

Indeed, and I have found, if do no missions, only fight worth to pay ravils, the xp gained from pvp only r in a very good balance with units strength growth, so has no worries to level up naturely.

Adem
02-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Max vault size is 10million. I've been at 10mil for over a month now :/, i'd probably have 25mil if it kept going, then i could build things like the nanotech no problem.

Hehe, i didnt know... Also funzio should maybe raise the vault to like 20 mil. it may be beneficial for other players...

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Hehe, i didnt know... Also funzio should maybe raise the vault to like 20 mil. it may be beneficial for other players...

Funzio introducing money buildings require over 10m is a sign of courage of doing pvp, looking forward to enter level 60, as there gonna have more active fights there.

JohnnyR
02-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Funzio introducing money buildings require over 10m is a sign of courage of doing pvp, looking forward to enter level 60, as there gonna have more active fights there.

I have to agree with this. Seperating the boys from men here. Who's gonna be able to get and keep that extra ten mil required for the nanotech building-it'll be fun snatching the cash others have hanging out of their vaults. :-)

ShawnBB
02-29-2012, 08:24 AM

Long time no see, walker :)
My vault is 3.5 million and successfully got nuclear power plants done without being attacked. I keep 1m out of the vault and sold lot of my defense buildings to get the required money instantly and build them back later,lol.

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Long time no see, walker :)
My vault is 3.5 million and successfully got nuclear power plants done without being attacked. I sold lot of my defense buildings to get the required money instantly and build them back later,lol.

Lol, 好久不见!wish u were doing well. Glad u managed to build ur nuke plants, they looks like identities of powerful players:)

Agent Orange
02-29-2012, 08:32 AM
I have to agree with this. Seperating the boys from men here. Who's gonna be able to get and keep that extra ten mil required for the nanotech building-it'll be fun snatching the cash others have hanging out of their vaults. :-)

Nope it's just separating the heavy gold spenders from their potential victims since any player showing over 10 million in cash but with a lower def score then attack score is going to get hit repeatedly. Devs have adjusted the max loss per attack and this decreases by a percentage until the victim can no longer fight or approx 10 hits in the higher levels.

Since there is no way to protect yourself there is no point in trying for this building, then once you have it you'll get raided so what's the point.

Adem
02-29-2012, 12:09 PM

You're right, screw the 20mil...

ShawnBB
02-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Lol, 好久不见!wish u were doing well. Glad u managed to build ur nuke plants, they looks like identities of powerful players:)

wow, did you just accidentally type in chinese?
Haha thx, I'm one of the originals that jammed into this forum at December. :)
Gotta show some achievements now.
Even though I suffered a lot of laughter here, this is still a lovely place.

Same wish to you, how is everything? I started Crime City 3 weeks ago, do you play over there?

digitalwalker
02-29-2012, 12:59 PM
wow, did you just accidentally type in chinese?
Haha thx, I'm one of the originals that jammed into this forum at December. :)
Gotta show some achievements now.
Even though I suffered a lot of laughter here, this is still a lovely place.

Same wish to you, how is everything? I started Crime City 3 weeks ago, do you play over there?

Lol.man, u c, I m chinese myself, so no problem at all to type Chinese:)

Oh,don't brother others laugh, just be urself, and u r pretty cool.

I m doing well, thx, having over 70 allies and with nearly zero casualty, current goal is to accumulate cash to 1trillion, with that I m enjoying the game a lot . And since I m busying with life,Got no time for CC,may join u later on.

Gixxxah_Ridah
02-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I will give your post more thought and reply but my overall "gut" feel is that I disagree. My LLP is Iran and I have won 90%+ of my battles. Daily I see a news feed that shows a lot of attacks that came and went and I won and took some cash. I think my fights won/loss stats are approx 1140 won and 130 lost. Successful raids are around 250 and failed raids around 24. I make approx 135K hour and my vault is almost at 2 million and I'm about to build my oil rigs. After that all I have to build for money buildings are the nuke plant and above. I have all boost buildings except the naval research center.

I do plenty of Pvp and pve and have success with all. My only downfall is that my plan was to turtle the crap out of this LLP and build as much of an economy as I can. But I broke down and have been leveling up quickly lately because I wanted the bigger money buildings. I'm at level 33 and this is as high as I am going at this point. Now that I can get my oil rigs I don't need to go any higher for a while. So I'll go back to super ninja turtle mode and just collect from my economy, increase my vault, level up my money buildings and continue to level up my unit buildings.

I'll go into more details later but on the surface, I've taken a different approach with my "Iran Sheik" LLP and had great success with it.

Adem
02-29-2012, 09:34 PM
I will give your post more thought and reply but my overall "gut" feel is that I disagree. My LLP is Iran and I have won 90%+ of my battles. Daily I see a news feed that shows a lot of attacks that came and went and I won and took some cash. I think my fights won/loss stats are approx 1140 won and 130 lost. Successful raids are around 250 and failed raids around 24. I make approx 135K hour and my vault is almost at 2 million and I'm about to build my oil rigs. After that all I have to build for money buildings are the nuke plant and above. I have all boost buildings except the naval research center.

I do plenty of Pvp and pve and have success with all. My only downfall is that my plan was to turtle the crap out of this LLP and build as much of an economy as I can. But I broke down and have been leveling up quickly lately because I wanted the bigger money buildings. I'm at level 33 and this is as high as I am going at this point. Now that I can get my oil rigs I don't need to go any higher for a while. So I'll go back to super ninja turtle mode and just collect from my economy, increase my vault, level up my money buildings and continue to level up my unit buildings.

I'll go into more details later but on the surface, I've taken a different approach with my "Iran Sheik" LLP and had great success with it.

Fair enough, but the only reason i hate PvP is cos compared to everyone else, im really lacking defence and attack... Iran does not help whatsoever with pvp or any boosting of units. I dont know if this is true but i think The unit boosting countries boost about 25% of a particular type of unit. Im not sure the exact figure but that's alot... But hence, if you are pvp'ing is really good then do so on your own accord. I cant see myself attacking big defensive russians... :D

Adem
03-01-2012, 01:50 AM
Hmmm interesting ideas, I play Iran on my low level player.

Keep in mind that it still takes time to refill your energy, Iran is I think 10% faster than others but you still might want cap your energy at around 1110 as that seems to be a nice number for an overnight fill up.

I would not go light on defense big mistake especially in the low levels nor ignore your vault which needs to be in a constant state of upgrade until you hit the 10 million cap.

Leveling up to 5 for each map has been giving my llp (low level player) a grunt which adds 1 ally to your count. These cannot be removed.

My llp is a very limited number of allies but the strongest units they can afford plus defense skill points, as a result they have made money when attacked because a lot of players don't look at stats or get sucker punched by the addition of the def skill points. Its not uncommom for them to nail someone for $10k or more when they get attacked.

Iran is a good choice if you are targetting loot and cash in the missions.

The only reason i still keep levelling up my energy is because after a level, my energy gets refilled ya? So for the next levelling I just keep levelling up my energy and hopfully i get about 10000 energy in one go and do some sort of good mission and get heaps of money. That can be a way to get some good high level buildings or a nice number of really good units... Maybe my defence will get better like this? Also in the event where i am really low on units or a disaster strikes, i can quickly regain myself after a couple of missions...

Agent Orange
03-01-2012, 07:22 AM
The only reason i still keep levelling up my energy is because after a level, my energy gets refilled ya? So for the next levelling I just keep levelling up my energy and hopfully i get about 10000 energy in one go and do some sort of good mission and get heaps of money. That can be a way to get some good high level buildings or a nice number of really good units... Maybe my defence will get better like this? Also in the event where i am really low on units or a disaster strikes, i can quickly regain myself after a couple of missions...

10000 energy? I think you added 1 too many zeros refilling that would take a week. 1110 is a good number because that will refill with a non Iranian player in under 7-8 hours so by morning I can hit my favourite source of cash 3 times. Defence skill points are my second choice.

Personally I'm not in a hurry I get enough xp from attacks and raids quite a few soft targets inthe low levels so good to cash in before it's too late.

digitalwalker
03-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Wow,what a spam! At the time CCM introducing a new manager, lol, quite interesting.

Deskjockey
03-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Fair enough, but the only reason i hate PvP is cos compared to everyone else, im really lacking defence and attack... Iran does not help whatsoever with pvp or any boosting of units. I dont know if this is true but i think The unit boosting countries boost about 25% of a particular type of unit. Im not sure the exact figure but that's alot... But hence, if you are pvp'ing is really good then do so on your own accord. I cant see myself attacking big defensive russians... :D

The boost for other nations is only 10%, which is pretty manageable to contend with in PvP. I play the US, which has no boost, and have not had mUch difficulty going up against Russian, German, British, or Chinese flagged players. As others have pointed out, the problem is not because Iran and the US are inherently weak, but because your strategy is flawed. By neglecting to put any skill points toward attack or defense, you've made yourself very vulnerable and unbalanced. If you keep assigning all of your skill points to energy, you will simply keep digging yourself deeper into a hole and it will be harder and harder for you to get out of it as you level up. I recommend you stop putting any skill points into energy and instead put them all into attack and defense from now on to help you get a decent shot at PvP. Agent Orange said as much, and I agree with that.

Just to give you an idea of where I stand, I'm a level 52 with over 2100 wins, 143 losses, more than 500 successful raids, and 4 failed raids. My attack is around 6300 and my defense is about 8150 with 200 allies. I'm a light gold player (less than $50 spent on a four gold units and the composites factory). I'm not the strongest or best level 52 player out there, but I'm in the top 25% of my level. I've got 41 skill points on attack and 43 on defense, which have also helped a lot--I get attacked every now and then because of the fat war chest I carry around (all of it safely vaulted), and nearly everyone gets a nasty surprise when they lose. Only one attacker has Beat me in the last month, and he had twice my strength. That is the value of following the right strategy and putting skill points toward attack and defense--you end up doing well instead of being someone's punching bag.

Agent Orange
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
The boost for other nations is only 10%, which is pretty manageable to contend with in PvP. I play the US, which has no boost, and have not had mUch difficulty going up against Russian, German, British, or Chinese flagged players. As others have pointed out, the problem is not because Iran and the US are inherently weak, but because your strategy is flawed. By neglecting to put any skill points toward attack or defense, you've made yourself very vulnerable and unbalanced. If you keep assigning all of your skill points to energy, you will simply keep digging yourself deeper into a hole and it will be harder and harder for you to get out of it as you level up. I recommend you stop putting any skill points into energy and instead put them all into attack and defense from now on to help you get a decent shot at PvP. Agent Orange said as much, and I agree with that.

Just to give you an idea of where I stand, I'm a level 52 with over 2100 wins, 143 losses, more than 500 successful raids, and 4 failed raids. My attack is around 6300 and my defense is about 8150 with 200 allies. I'm a light gold player (less than $50 spent on a four gold units and the composites factory). I'm not the strongest or best level 52 player out there, but I'm in the top 25% of my level. I've got 41 skill points on attack and 43 on defense, which have also helped a lot--I get attacked every now and then because of the fat war chest I carry around (all of it safely vaulted), and nearly everyone gets a nasty surprise when they lose. Only one attacker has Beat me in the last month, and he had twice my strength. That is the value of following the right strategy and putting skill points toward attack and defense--you end up doing well instead of being someone's punching bag.

Well said, you are putting together a nicely balanced force.

My two brothers are playing at L74 and L78 and I see a few things that are important with where they are going. Before changing strategy they were getting attacked and raided like mad. Now it's down to a dull roar and when possible I just go in and provide some positive (IMHO but negative from the rivals standpoint) reinforcement so that they leave them alone.

One thing is your ally count, once you cross over at L90 and we can all see you it won't matter but before that keeping an eye on where you are at is really important since the game groups rivals by level and number of allies. My L74 brother has 597 allies but with 16,000 defense and extremely high defense skill points. He gets attacked but not frequently since he also targets the hornets and stealth frigates with his defensive units. Because of his high ally count he can see the bottom end of the whale list although I was able to hook up with them and notice his list is pretty much just L73-74 rivals.

Brother #2 is L78 but with only 206 allies. Has 12,000 defense but also high defense skill points. He gets attacked but not as often since he started to work on defense as well as to target the hornets and frigates. Before they tried this strategy they were getting attacked and raided a lot. Both also installed the max number of sams and mine fields are are about to start on rail guns. One huge mistake I see with a lot of players is that they group their defensive buildings in nice neat little clusters well away from the buildings they need to protect. I guess they never really wondered why the defensive buildings have that nice pretty blue glow to them on occaision, ooops but hey it works for me.

My LLP is coming along nicely. I did not make the mistake of buying them meat shields which are a waste of cash IMHO. Instead they just loose PvP loot and invest in high value valor units. Yes I realize that the game mechanics are a mess in the higher levels but at least in their level and it may have a lot to do with the number of allies they have losses are a lot lower and when they do loose units its the free PvP loot and not something they paid for.

Adem
03-02-2012, 04:04 AM
10000 energy? I think you added 1 too many zeros refilling that would take a week. 1110 is a good number because that will refill with a non Iranian player in under 7-8 hours so by morning I can hit my favourite source of cash 3 times. Defence skill points are my second choice.

Personally I'm not in a hurry I get enough xp from attacks and raids quite a few soft targets inthe low levels so good to cash in before it's too late.

Im not sure if you can get up that high 10000 but like i said the idea is that in can wait for my energy to rise
To the peak i can use that to my advantage. I can farm heaps of minisubs and have lots if money to buy powerful units. Even if i was attacked badly, i can regain some money and units after a level up or something so i can regain full energy and keep dominating (ok maybe not) ... My strategie though. If it doest work out. Imma have to play the game again and try something else. Im not fussed if i fail at a virtual life... At least i can get one in return...

Adem
03-02-2012, 04:09 AM

Hang on, how does attack and defence work? because if i add 3 points to attack and if im 60 lvl's to go im only gonna get 180 or so attack... Thats not smart. Even if it was 10x 1800 doesnt seem So nice... I oughta research how the game works (stats)... Imma N00B...

Gixxxah_Ridah
03-02-2012, 05:54 AM
AO, I see that all the time. When people clump or lineup their defensive units all in a pretty row. Lol. Like a bunch ofbunckers or turrets or even guard towers all along the edge of their base, like they are actually defending against soldiers coming at them on foot from that direction. Lol dumbasses. That's it, line up all of those turrets on the other side of your base, opposite of your munitions piles lol.

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 06:03 AM
AO, I see that all the time. When people clump or lineup their defensive units all in a pretty row. Lol. Like a bunch ofbunckers or turrets or even guard towers all along the edge of their base, like they are actually defending against soldiers coming at them on foot from that direction. Lol dumbasses. That's it, line up all of those turrets on the other side of your base, opposite of your munitions piles lol.

Some people just don't care about covering theirs money buildings, they only care the defence stats added to theirs profile.

ShawnBB
03-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol.man, u c, I m chinese myself, so no problem at all to type Chinese:)

Oh,don't brother others laugh, just be urself, and u r pretty cool.

I m doing well, thx, having over 70 allies and with nearly zero casualty, current goal is to accumulate cash to 1trillion, with that I m enjoying the game a lot . And since I m busying with life,Got no time for CC,may join u later on.

Fantastic! I'm actually a whole native Chinese Chinese,lol.
😥 I feel sorry for myself that my life sucks.
Have a good weekend brother!

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Fantastic! I'm actually a whole native Chinese Chinese,lol.
😥 I feel sorry for myself that my life sucks.
Have a good weekend brother!

Me too! Feel good to have a Chinese friend here:)
This may not be a good place for a private chat, anyway, good luck with ur life, I m sure it will getting better, I m having a hard time too.
U have a good weekend too!

HighestPower
08-16-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi everyone,
I have realised during the game that the Iranians are pretty low on defence and attack. All their money are stolen by other nations. Like America, Iran does not have any power boost (for atk & def) so I prepared this guide to help Iranians not to really take a bashing by other countries. Its my first guide
So i dont know any rules or anything... So bear with me

1- Spend skill points on missions only
The only thing that Iran is good at is missions as they have a boost in energy production. Its pointless to waste it on other thing like attacking or defence. DO NOT WASTE IT ON OTHER SKILLS...

2-Do missions
Screw fighting other people. Most people have biiiig vaults and so you cant get their money... Doing the missions is the better way to earn an income. Also, you level up better when you do missions. I level up on average at least 5 days of play... This is the main aspect of your life. Missions...

Missions lead to
-more units being bought and earned (you need to buy them though)
-more defence against other countries, and
-more XP levelling than other people

From now on, your favourite word is 'missions'

3-Grab the munition stockpile once you afford it
The munition stockpile is the best way to earn money outside of missions. Currently, a lvl 5 stockpilr is giving me at least 90k and when raided 30k (grrr...) even then, it still gives me something to play with at the end of the day...

4- Spend your money after doing missions...
If you wanted to spend your money for units, wait until you do missions... some missions require you to have a certain amount of units to buy before you can do the mission... Common Sense?

5-BIGGEST SECRET
Now, this sort of contradicts my views of the game. I only attack other Iran players. Why?, You may ask. Other countries (china,russia and Germany) have boosts to their units. You will 99% of the time get Owned by them if you challenge them. Iran players, on the other hand, are very weak (according to me before i wrote this guide) . Generally, the strongest player i have PvP'd was about 1900 atk and 1800 def compared to my awesome (but still weak) 2100 atk and 2600 def...Also it may be good to fight an American once in a while if their attack is low... They only get stamina boosts. One negative aspect though, dont cry coming to me saying that you got attacked
20 times by one guy...

6- the quicker, the better...
Once the boost towers came out, i immediately bought them so i can get lower construction costs and more boost to my units (for defence)... They save you money in the long run...

7-Defence against the Russians, Germans and Chinese
As those coutries have a power boost towards their units, it is advisable to buy defence building (not toooooo much though) and save up money for defensive units... Good tactic to play as this helps you defend your money. Even if you get raided, chances are they are not taking any money...

8-fill your empty spaces up...
When you have like 200 allies, you can take 800 units into battle... To fill empty spaces you have, it is advisable to buy a couple of low strength units up, giving you a gap of about 20 strong units to Use... Also this can dramatically increase you defence and attack as you gain 1 or 2 attack points for every man bought. If you buy too many units, they go to waste, so either get more allies or let them replace dead units... I've also seen in some other forum (cant remember) that this is wasteful in higher levels. True, but if you buy units that are a little stronger than those 1atk 1def units this rule/principle of thought still applies. This would hardly be costly either (say you had 100k, if there are $1k men you can buy 100 units!)

9-Follow the goals
Goals are pretty mad stuff to have in the game. they help you level up more and gain valor, money etc. As goals differ depending on your current circumstance, you can change the way you play sometimes to make it more advantageous...

10-Gamers addiction
This would be one of the easiest principle to follow in this whole guide, play everyday. If you dont play for a couple of days, you tend to have a huge drop in units and money. I had the odd occasion (about lvl 29's) where i lost 100k because of 1 guy. I couldnt play for ages afterwsrds because i was too broke to go forward in the missions... anyway, long story shortened, it took me ages to rebuild my EMPIRE (sounds better than 'base')...

11-That little bit of Energy...
if you have a little bit of energy left that you cant use to go forward, it is preferrable to do previous missions and try to get the places to level 5. Sometimes when you have to upgrade a unit building, i use all my energy on doing that as i cant move forward. Good way to use energy wisely...

12-little bit of XP left...
When you level up, your energy bar (and i think your stamina) is fully refilled. try and bslance the energy to almost zilch when you level up to make it like as if you haved waited hours and hours to fill the bar in only two minutes... The levelling up works really well as when you use your skill points on your player, you still get your extra energy (30 energy). Levelling is like christmas every week...

13- preheat the fuel
This may contradict no. 11, but it can work wonders for no.12... If you have missions unlocked and that have 3 parts or 10 parts to a mission, you should do these until you only need to do one more to complete the mission fully... These missions give Xp and in turn, you may level up, meaning an extra 2 minutes of playtime... This is good as when you go to do the mission for goals, you only need to do it once to count it as A mission complete... So it works both ways (awwwsuuuummm...)

Now, i may have missed out one or two tips (very unlikely) but i cant think of anything that i have left out... Some of these tips (you may have realised) are based for all the countries (im not gonna tell you which ones, because i hate every country in the game [except iran], but you probably know anyway...) Tell me if this guide is good enough and suggest any modifications or extra knowledge into this guide...

Take care...
Also add me on Modern War it is 472769505

Last note:My fingers are now hurting because i wrote this whole thing on a little iphone keyboard... It seriously took me an hour to do this... But, the only copyright thing i want to implement on this is thst just use my name (Adem Karakaya) if you going to reproduce this anywhere... =D

Lovely Points you can shown . Credit for your analyze skills . via HP .

War Priest
08-16-2012, 03:43 AM
Lovely Points you can shown . Credit for your analyze skills . via HP .

Don't bring back dead threads.

ucantwin1
08-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Don't bring back dead threads.

Dang WP! It's his first post! BooooM! just like that - funny! But yeah......

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 08:52 AM
I had to look up the Iran nations benefit... and I think the best strategy for a free player is to NOT be Iran :rolleyes:

Ryans67
08-16-2012, 08:52 AM
I played as Iran, back when I would complete PVE missions. Here is the strategy that I gleaned.

First, start using tapjoy until you save up 50 gold.
Second, switch to UK or Russia.

I think that's about it. :D

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 08:54 AM
I played as Iran, back when I would complete PVE missions. Here is the strategy that I gleaned.

LMAO .... exactly... I made the same mistake :(

I chose USA :(

I thought Stamina would be important...

Lt. Falcon
08-16-2012, 08:57 AM

I did just that....that bit of info would have been great 4-5 months ago!!