PDA

View Full Version : Nanotech Factory Build Time?

p19759
02-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Does anybody have the build time... trying to plan ahead.

KCh
02-28-2012, 07:53 PM
I've been saving with millions unprotected by my 10mil vault for a few days and just made enough to build one.

It's size is 12x12 and takes 72 hours to build 👍

[][][][][]

EnjoyLife
03-02-2012, 03:07 AM
When it finishes, please provide upgrade time and time to upgrade to level 2. Please tell us your cement level so we know what discount you get.

JMC
03-02-2012, 05:33 AM
Upgrade cost is going to be about 33,325,000. Depends how they round it.

digitalwalker
03-02-2012, 05:50 AM
Has anyone worked out the time needed for money buildings to pay u back?

I did a rough estimation, the typical time for paying back is in the scale of months...for like high level multiple money buildings, one need approx a year or so for theirs buildings pay them back....that's how funzio push theirs game life longer.

EnjoyLife
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Upgrade cost is going to be about 33,325,000. Depends how they round it.

Yeah, I came up with around 34,000,000. I was just wondering if he would let us know the cost and upgrade time.

duder
03-03-2012, 10:09 AM
@digitalwalker
I believe Tramp Stamp's spreadsheet has that info for each upgrade that's logged there. If not, the formula isn't too terrible:

(upgrade cost + lost revenue during upgrade) / (new income/day - old income/day)

The rule of thumb is the earlier a building is available, the faster it breaks even (basically you get bigger increases in income per invested income). The problem is they also tend to cap out much lower. For example, a level 1 supply depot can pay for itself in about 50 minutes (level 10 could pay for itself in about a week, uh, you know, if you didn't sleep). But the quickest a level 1 Oil Rig can pay for itself is 26 days.

I think there was a thread kicking around somewhere that said it would take a couple of years just to upgrade all the buildings to level 10. I think you'd probably break even within only a couple of months from them (because there would be several buildings that had already paid themselves off at that point...)

digitalwalker
03-03-2012, 10:19 AM
@digitalwalker
I believe Tramp Stamp's spreadsheet has that info for each upgrade that's logged there. If not, the formula isn't too terrible:

(upgrade cost + lost revenue during upgrade) / (new income/day - old income/day)

The rule of thumb is the earlier a building is available, the faster it breaks even (basically you get bigger increases in income per invested income). The problem is they also tend to cap out much lower. For example, a level 1 supply depot can pay for itself in about 50 minutes (level 10 could pay for itself in about a week, uh, you know, if you didn't sleep). But the quickest a level 1 Oil Rig can pay for itself is 26 days.

I think there was a thread kicking around somewhere that said it would take a couple of years just to upgrade all the buildings to level 10. I think you'd probably break even within only a couple of months from them (because there would be several buildings that had already paid themselves off at that point...)

Thanks for pointing out, didn't know there are as I dont care much about building economics. Phew, what a long journey to wait for them to pay back.

EnjoyLife
03-03-2012, 10:54 AM
You have to use strategy to figure out the order in which to upgrade your buildings. After you have a solid income, it's easier to make money/purchase defenses. It's not necessarily how fast the buildings pay themselves off, as they will all eventually pay themselves off and then it's all free money.

digitalwalker
03-03-2012, 11:35 AM
yes, u r absolutely right. And I just would like to clear some points here.

People knows in this game, ones power is heavily depends on ones playing time. And in the low levels, ravils list arrange people with similar level and ally numbers, the battle scale are limited, so new players can compete with older players.

However, once entered the shark's zone, the battle scale is no longer limited, older players with much heigher economics can see new players, and it is not fair to make a competition at all. What's worse is that while new players r building theirs economics, the older players r buildings economics too, and even suppress the growth of new players.

If one levels quicker than the speed of boundary level separating normal and shark zone moving. Then eventually, he will face the situation described above. Ended up with no easy solutions at all. Building econonomics at the same time with ur ravils will not solve the problem. So, apart from turtling, one must develope an unconventional way to deal with it.

My new account have just player a month against my older one which has played 3 months, but the new one currently has a much more powerful army and economics, I believe this new account can possibily compete with those heavily gold players who has played much longer, in the shark zone when I entered it.

EnjoyLife
03-03-2012, 12:06 PM
yes, u r absolutely right. And I just would like to clear some points here.

People knows in this game, ones power is heavily depends on ones playing time. And in the low levels, ravils list arrange people with similar level and ally numbers, the battle scale are limited, so new players can compete with older players.

However, once entered the shark's zone, the battle scale is no longer limited, older players with much heigher economics can see new players, and it is not fair to make a competition at all. What's worse is that while new players r building theirs economics, the older players r buildings economics too, and even suppress the growth of new players.

If one levels quicker than the speed of boundary level separating normal and shark zone moving. Then eventually, he will face the situation described above. Ended up with no easy solutions at all. Building econonomics at the same time with ur ravils will not solve the problem. So, apart from turtling, one must develope an unconventional way to deal with it.

My new account have just player a month against my older one which has played 3 months, but the new one currently has a much more powerful army and economics, I believe this new account can possibily compete with those heavily gold players who has played much longer, in the shark zone when I entered it.

I think you are right on many levels there.

JMC
03-03-2012, 12:08 PM
well the maximum attack for a free player is 120K with 2000 stealth bombers
and 110.4K defence with 2000 oil aircraft carriers.

Then depending on your nation, you can add like 10K to either att/def.

Currently with those stats, you'd be able to compete with the gold buyers, but eventually they'd win because of their indestructible armies. Also you'd need $18,000,000,000 to buy that army. Can't forget that that will take you a while. And by that time, they may buy a much stronger army.

Currently their maximum attack is well over 500,000.

So you'll be able to compete with the gold players that haven't spent that much, but the heavy gold players. You'll never be able to compete with them as a free player.

digitalwalker
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
500,000........ Wtf,lol,em...wat should we do, can't give up here.

I am thinking of bulking up those stealth bombers. Oh well, thanks for ur reminder, didn't actually do those calculations. I need to rethink a bit.

Mcdoc
03-03-2012, 01:49 PM
I used to see people say that you would enter the Shark Zone at Level 70, so as I was previously turtling in the lower level with a purposeful low Allie count and reaping huge rewards on battles, I ramped up my Allie count as I got to lvl 70 in preparation of huge disadvantages.

Has the Shark Zone moved up to another lvl? I thought someone said lvl 90 was the new lvl to be exposed to the Sharks?

JMC
03-03-2012, 07:38 PM
New level to be exposed is now 85/90. I can see 85+, but my brother and some others can only see 90+ for some reason.

KCh
03-04-2012, 11:22 AM
The upgrade time for the level 2 nanotech is 56 hours and costs $32,340,000 with a level 2 cement factory

EnjoyLife
03-04-2012, 11:30 AM
The upgrade time for the level 2 nanotech is 56 hours and costs $32,340,000 with a level 2 cement factory

Thanks for the info. JMC had a better guess than I did. Nice job on getting your Nanotech.

EnjoyLife
03-04-2012, 11:31 AM
The upgrade time is shorter than the build time? That's odd.

KCh
03-04-2012, 04:21 PM
The upgrade time is shorter than the build time? That's odd.

Yea, it's only going to level 2, i dont think the first upgrade usually takes longer than the build time. Just built the second one. 👍

Dr BoneCrusher
03-06-2012, 06:13 PM
I Seen A Guy At Level 75 With Two At Level 6 And He Is At 2Mil Per Hour With 50k att and def

Everson25
03-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Ive been playing this game for 3 months now and like you i have 2 accounts the new account is becoming stronger than the older one. Im not much into the technical part of the game but i do try do follow some tips around here.

when you say shark zone, where is it? Do you you see as a level? Im level 68 in my old account and quite often I meet those who invest heavily in gold but i cant see some of the bases being too strong. So my guess is that Im not with sharks yet, am i right?

JMC
03-07-2012, 05:09 AM
That zone is 90+ now.

mrwhite1
03-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Can someone post some base pictures with the nano factory?

ElGuapo
03-08-2012, 09:05 AM
For those of you trying to earn a Nanotech factory, here is a fun way to do it without spending money. There are several missions that require multiple attacks on the asset to complete the mission and to get the money. I currently have 12 missions that have a high payout ($300K to $2.7M) that I use to gain the required amount of bank to purchase the factory (Ex. Capital Perfecture - Kazehiko Kamizuchi has a bank of $640K - $2.7M). Using those missions I set the stage by:
- Maxing out my vault to $10M and filling it with cash
- Getting each of the 12 missions to 1 attack left to collect the money (takes time, energy, and money)
- Separate the missions into two sections so that my max Energy (currently 2000) will complete each mission on one set and another replenishment of my Energy will complete the next set
- Get my experience to a level that when I complete the first set of missions it will kick me up into the next level and replenish my Energy (this is a calculation that you must do with the way you have separated your missions into two groups, I have a spreadsheet)
- Do it fast and hope that no one comes in and attacks you while you are in the middle of collecting all the money

It took me a week to complete the missions and to buy the necessary army to complete the mission, but I ended up with over $21M when all was said and done. It takes a lot of coordinating, but it makes it fun when you try to line everything up for success.

Now working on my second Nanotech factory.

JMC
03-08-2012, 12:57 PM
For those of you trying to earn a Nanotech factory, here is a fun way to do it without spending money. There are several missions that require multiple attacks on the asset to complete the mission and to get the money. I currently have 12 missions that have a high payout ($300K to $2.7M) that I use to gain the required amount of bank to purchase the factory (Ex. Capital Perfecture - Kazehiko Kamizuchi has a bank of $640K - $2.7M). Using those missions I set the stage by:
- Getting each of the 12 missions to 1 attack left to collect the money (takes time, energy, and money)
- Separate the missions into two sections so that my max Energy (currently 2000) will complete each mission on one set and another replenishment of my Energy will complete the next set
- Get my experience to a level that when I complete the first set of missions it will kick me up into the next level and replenish my Energy (this is a calculation that you must do with the way you have separated your missions into two groups, I have a spreadsheet)
- Do it fast and hope that no one comes in and attacks you while you are in the middle of collecting all the money

It took me a week to complete the missions and to buy the necessary army to complete the mission, but I ended up with over $21M when all was said and done. It takes a lot of coordinating, but it makes it fun when you try to line everything up for success.

I attacked people for the quick money for my first nanotech, but ive been getting ready to do that for a week or so now with my second one.

JMC
03-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Can someone post some base pictures with the nano factory?

http://i39.tinypic.com/wqwy1.jpg

Full Size: http://i39.tinypic.com/wqwy1.jpg

KCh
03-08-2012, 03:45 PM

I did that for my first one and just attacked people for my second one

ElGuapo
03-09-2012, 11:55 AM
How do you keep people from attacking you and taking your money when it is not in the vault?

JMC
03-09-2012, 02:21 PM
How do you keep people from attacking you and taking your money when it is not in the vault?

By adding everyone that is stronger than you. And you have to get lucky.

There's only 4 or 5 people on my rivals list that i know can beat me. We've all been on the same rivals list for a while now and they've all attacked me at least once. So they know that im probably not the best target to go for and that i have a 10mil vault. So they don't check that often, which allows me to hold a lot of money out and have a lower chance of getting it taken.

Also you only leave money out of your vault for a day or so, tops.