PDA

View Full Version : Allies

Watash
02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
I have just about given up attacking for all the reasons mentioned on this forum. My question is that if you are not attacking is there any reason to have allies at all? If you have no allies at all is your defense impacted? I am presently level 57 with 9392 attack and 12669 Defense. I get attacked most days but rarely lose any money, in fact I rarely lose an attack and then only to a whale. Incidentally, I have nothing against money players. This game might not exist at all without players willing to pay. I don't pay anything so I guess I am sort of grateful to the money players.

Agent Orange
02-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Well.... the more allies you have up to 500 the more units you can bring into battle so if you are past a certain point then having little to no allies will not affect whether all the high level players can see you or not. For example I now see L90-200 and with from 1-500 allies (technically it's higher than 500 but the rival list limits it to 500).

If you are in the lower levels then having only a few allies mean you better have some strong units to bring into battle otherwise other players at your level will see you and kill you.