PDA

View Full Version : Why would anyone spend this much.....

Holicaholic
02-27-2012, 08:36 AM
According to a post by Payam; a player named Xenoke is the highest gold spender now, coming in at $30,000 spent. Apparently attack/defense is 130k/150k but seriously, why?

Twinkie
02-27-2012, 09:01 AM
You really shouldn't trust anything Payam is saying. The guy is a consummate liar. The fact that he posts the same message on everyone's walls is a little shady. If you ever go to his wall, the only messages he ever kept are his own, all messages from anyone else will be deleted. I know X, his stats were already in the 90k/100k before the lockboxes event. It's possible he spend more for the crates to boost his stats, 30K real money is a bit much. Don't be surprised if Payam spend nearly as much. The reason you see Payam's message everywhere is because they have a feud with each other. When you can't beat someone, you slander their name.

Oh boy, I'm gonna get attacked like crazy for this from Mr. "I never check forum" Payam.

Bawse
02-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Must be a joke, lol

Who is ever gonna spend that kind of money?!

Swifty
02-27-2012, 10:09 AM
I hope he did spend that much.

Someone has to support the game.

Nicholost
02-27-2012, 10:09 AM
If anyone reads Tramp Stamp's comments section, Xenoke responds to these comments. It gives the impression that Twinkie nailed it.

schlumpf
02-27-2012, 12:12 PM
And if you don't read it you aren't missing much from it. Squirrel's posts are more entertaining although difficult to read on an iphone :)

Synergy
02-27-2012, 05:07 PM
lol I've talked **** about Payam here before. He immediately attacked me repetitively and when I said "I thought you don't read the forums?" he said "Nooooo. I said I've NEVER had AN ACCOUNT on the forums.". Lol dude is really funny IMO. A real joke.

mongorie
02-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Well, without Payam and the noodles boyz the end game would be very dull, thumbs up to them for doing what they did.
If i was ten years younger i would have thrown in huge amounts of cash as well, when i wasnt married with 3 kids to feed......

xenoke
02-27-2012, 06:26 PM
You really shouldn't trust anything Payam is saying. The guy is a consummate liar. The fact that he posts the same message on everyone's walls is a little shady. If you ever go to his wall, the only messages he ever kept are his own, all messages from anyone else will be deleted. I know X, his stats were already in the 90k/100k before the lockboxes event. It's possible he spend more for the crates to boost his stats, 30K real money is a bit much. Don't be surprised if Payam spend nearly as much. The reason you see Payam's message everywhere is because they have a feud with each other. When you can't beat someone, you slander their name.

Oh boy, I'm gonna get attacked like crazy for this from Mr. "I never check forum" Payam.

ThX Twinkiewinkie for clearing this up for me  He's using this msgs all over CC, only he made a few faults, it's 131/163 and I didn't spend 30k...The good news is that I can sleep and collect my buildings in the morning. The bad news is that he's to scared to attack me now  You guys don't have to worry about the money and the children still have everything they need  CU soon Payam

CounterSniper
02-27-2012, 06:48 PM
ThX Twinkiewinkie for clearing this up for me  He's using this msgs all over CC, only he made a few faults, it's 131/163 and I didn't spend 30k...The good news is that I can sleep and collect my buildings in the morning. The bad news is that he's to scared to attack me now  You guys don't have to worry about the money and the children still have everything they need  CU soon Payam

The message from him also posts a number that claims to be your CC ID. I dont buy it myself. Sounds like he's trying to get people to join someone else's Mob.
The number ends in 3708. Am I correct in assuming its not yours?

xenoke
02-27-2012, 06:59 PM
It's my code and he's playing with me, on his wall he puts my code with his name...I have a lot of requests everyday and he's in there 3 or 4 times a day, He did the same trick with Twinster.

CounterSniper
02-27-2012, 07:01 PM
It's my code and he's playing with me, on his wall he puts my code with his name...I have a lot of requests everyday and he's in there 3 or 4 times a day, He did the same trick with Twinster.

That's rather strange. I don't see any benefit for him to do that. Is he insane or what?

xenoke
02-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Maybe he's hoping I'll hit accept all 😂 I also think he has a few problems...

Tramp Stamp
02-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Accepting Payam equals submission in his eyes.

Ghost818
02-27-2012, 08:03 PM

"I never went or posted msgs on the forum...it wasn't me it's Payam using my name  CU bro "
So Ummmm xenoke said this in game it's on my wall ... "thy who shall not be named" is this you?

xenoke
02-27-2012, 08:12 PM
That was a joke Ghost these are the words Payam always puts on his wall 😂😂😂

Tramp Stamp
02-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Sounds like Ghost is looking for a daily beatdown.

noodles
02-27-2012, 08:17 PM
my friend xenoke is right, the clown is trying to use every trick in the book. Too bad it's not working. Now there's an impostor noodles going around writing nasty msg's on ppl's wall. Most ppl might not know me very well, but I never go around talking nasty, talking about families, etc. Just to give u guys and gals a heads up.

xenoke
02-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Is this really U Noodles ?! 😂👍

Ghost818
02-27-2012, 08:23 PM
my friend xenoke is right, the clown is trying to use every trick in the book. Too bad it's not working. Now there's an impostor noodles going around writing nasty msg's on ppl's wall. Most ppl might not know me very well, but I never go around talking nasty, talking about families, etc. Just to give u guys and gals a heads up.

I can vouch for this I accidently attacked him while zooming out to see his hood and he was Chill about it even though he is way stronger
EDIT: of course if that is noodles lol

Ghost818
02-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Sounds like Ghost is looking for a daily beatdown.
Actually I've never had problems in the game only once when this guy complained I attacked him twice in one day that's about it, so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong?

blondealex
02-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow this is turning into a who's who of top HL players. Welcome Noodles and Xeno, have enjoyed looking at you guys stats and dreaming.

CounterSniper
02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Accepting Payam equals submission in his eyes.

What's so bizarre though is if he isn't even using his own number then nobody is really accepting him and thusly not submitting to him. All he is doing is giving potential allies to someone else. I can't wrap my head around that one.

noodles
02-27-2012, 10:27 PM
What's so bizarre though is if he isn't even using his own number then nobody is really accepting him and thusly not submitting to him. All he is doing is giving potential allies to someone else. I can't wrap my head around that one.

First of all nobody can understand *ayam's logic and the person has horrible interpersonal communication skills, the person doesn't know how to socialize let alone take a joke. He doesn't need allies and he knows a lot of ppl are against him, and most of that is his doing. He has a few ppl that understand his cause and that's on his side. All good. More targets for me. The person is resorting to a lame way of playing. I understand there are no rules, but at least have some ballz. What he did with twinster was a cheesy tactic to prevent twinster from atking him. The guy had somebody else send his code to twinster to add into his mob to stop the atks. If the guy could dish it out then he should be able to take the hits. Funny thing is, he talks all that junk to twinster but why doesn't he remove him from his mob. Twinster wrote funzio about this prb and they removed everybody from his mob but on *ayam's end twinster is still in *ayam's mob preventing twinster from atking him. It must be a problem on server side with this issue. Now *ayam is trying that same tactic with xenoke.

CounterSniper
02-27-2012, 10:46 PM
First of all nobody can understand *ayam's logic and the person has horrible interpersonal communication skills, the person doesn't know how to socialize let alone take a joke. He doesn't need allies and he knows a lot of ppl are against him, and most of that is his doing. He has a few ppl that understand his cause and that's on his side. All good. More targets for me. The person is resorting to a lame way of playing. I understand there are no rules, but at least have some ballz. What he did with twinster was a cheesy tactic to prevent twinster from atking him. The guy had somebody else send his code to twinster to add into his mob to stop the atks. If the guy could dish it out then he should be able to take the hits. Funny thing is, he talks all that junk to twinster but why doesn't he remove him from his mob. Twinster wrote funzio about this prb and they removed everybody from his mob but on *ayam's end twinster is still in *ayam's mob preventing twinster from atking him. It must be a problem on server side with this issue. Now *ayam is trying that same tactic with xenoke.

I always assumed if you removed someone from your mob that it happened at both ends. That's not cool.

Thanks for the info.

dudeman
02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Nothing. I have absolutely nothing to say about any of these gang wars.

noodles
02-28-2012, 01:40 AM
It's suppose to work on both ends, however I know there are issues when u have over 1k mob members. And not really sure how funzio removed all of twinsters mob members. Those 500 are suppose to be henchmen, besides the ppl he just recently added.

<3 Hz
02-28-2012, 02:47 PM
It's kind of like would you rather have the most awesome stats in an iphone game, or would you rather have...

http://image.motortrend.com/f/34505375+w786+ar1/Corvette-Carlisle-Blue-Grand-Sport-Concept-front-three-quarters.jpg

I'd rather have the latter of the two.

blondealex
02-28-2012, 02:53 PM
If you find those for $30K, I'll take two.

<3 Hz
02-28-2012, 02:55 PM
If you find those for $30K, I'll take two.

They're about $60K & yes there are people that have spent that much.

They had to have spent that if they have hundreds of weapons & armor with 250 attack/200 def. It also takes a ton of gold to go from L152 to L180 in one day.

qwikster
02-28-2012, 03:37 PM
or buy a house!

http://realestate.msn.com/homes-for-30k-or-less

xenoke
02-28-2012, 03:47 PM
ThX Dundee 👍👍

xenoke
02-28-2012, 03:52 PM
I'll take both 😂😂