PDA

View Full Version : Can someone confirm this?

ruffy
02-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi I am using my iPad to continue my lockbox event after ending the last one at 7 diamonds...

So far I have attempted almost 10 times, using the cash options and only successfully opened 1, getting 25k cash.

Does any1 doing the same as me, attempting for SIG for the 2nd time, obtained a diamond from the lockbox?

Or could this just be a dam ploy by funzio to con us to spend gold for 2nd attempts people like us?

nappyface
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
I've successfully opened 9 lockboxes (out of 19 tries) with no diamond.

ruffy
02-26-2012, 09:16 PM
I've successfully opened 9 lockboxes (out of 19 tries) with no diamond.

Is this your 2nd attempt? Using cash option?

How many diamonds r u at?

nappyface
02-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Is this your 2nd attempt? Using cash option?

How many diamonds r u at?

Yes, it's my second attempt using nothing but the cash option. I have 8 diamonds from the first event, but I am not planning to have nearly as many attempts this go around. For the first event I averaged around 21 attempts per day, however I have since decided I value sleep a lot more than the few extra attempts.

Whoopdido1980
02-26-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm also on my second try. I had 9 before. I've opened 3 or 4 and no diamond. I didn't consider this but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's impossible to get diamonds on the second go around. It would be the same as if you did get the sig and just continued to open boxes. No more diamonds would drop but you'd still get loot--cash, respect, punker jackets, etc. if you think about it, that would actually be the most fair.

We failed the first time so why should we get a second chance?

Nudie
02-26-2012, 10:35 PM
I ended the last time with 4 diamonds. I have had 2 more diamonds drop in the last 2 days. Been using the cash (middle) option. Now looking for number 7. If I get to 9 I would probably start using some gold.

jaywalker
02-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Hi I am using my iPad to continue my lockbox event after ending the last one at 7 diamonds...

So far I have attempted almost 10 times, using the cash options and only successfully opened 1, getting 25k cash.

Does any1 doing the same as me, attempting for SIG for the 2nd time, obtained a diamond from the lockbox?

Or could this just be a dam ploy by funzio to con us to spend gold for 2nd attempts people like us?

Yeah, they decided that whoever can afford iphone and ipad, and try to bend the rules will have to spend gold to become successfull in the diamon hunt...

Bruiser
02-27-2012, 12:08 AM
I started this one with 8 and have opened 1 more diamond so far, 1 to go...

Ohaithere
02-27-2012, 12:41 AM
I ended first on 7 diamonds, my signature has results from the second event so far

ruffy
02-27-2012, 01:31 AM
I started this one with 8 and have opened 1 more diamond so far, 1 to go...

Good luck bruiser!