PDA

View Full Version : Can we have another tier of PvP loot pleae?

Euchred
02-26-2012, 07:03 PM
As a player who spends the majority of his stamina PvPing it would be refreshing to see another set of high level PvP items. Maybe even throw in some explosives.

Edit: the spelling of the word pleese evades me XD

Max Power
02-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Exactly. What am I gonna do with 1000 butterfly knives?

Swifty
02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Me, too.

I do not need any more wrestler masks or steyr augs.

nappyface
02-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Agree wholeheartedly.

Euchred
02-26-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm trying to play without gold items even though I've spent 240$ so far. It'd be nice to see some more useful PvP items even if they have to be really low attack to get high defense or vice versa. I'm not sure if there's a balance chart or not but 27/1 beats 20/20 in my book.

617Pats
02-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah, pvp loot has started to become obsolete. They should just make it that loot will not be dropped if it does not change your stats. I don't need butterfly knives, steyr aug, wrestler masks, nail bats, etc.. I could use more armored police trucks, pimp lowriders though. How come I do not get anymore Colt45 or hunting rifles but I get this other useless PVP loot?

Chironex
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
I would also be quite open to Funzio allowing us to sell equipment or just pvp loot(I'll take what I can get). At least then, the items are not just sitting there gathering dust.

Synergy
02-26-2012, 09:44 PM
I would also be quite open to Funzio allowing us to sell equipment or just pvp loot(I'll take what I can get). At least then, the items are not just sitting there gathering dust.

Yes. I agree. If not another tier (which would be best IMO), at least let us sell the unused extra items.

Joeycool
02-27-2012, 04:11 AM
I agree with this thread but this is the wrong sub forum. It should be in feedback and suggestions.

I started a thread a while back but it didnt get much support:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19926-Tiered-loot-drops-for-fights.

Euchred
02-27-2012, 04:13 AM
Sorry Joey, this is the only sub forum I follow right now.

Joeycool
02-27-2012, 04:17 AM
Sorry Joey, this is the only sub forum I follow right now.

No need to apologise mate. I think most people only follow this sub forum to be honest. Just pointing out that there was a thread active in there too.

bredo2
02-27-2012, 12:47 PM
oh yes please, i have been waiting for some update of the pvp loot. I also spend 90% of the time pvp'ing. Its just stupid that you get butterfly knives and wrestler masks etc still. Explosives is a great idea, and should have a decent enough drop rate considering they are consumeable.

This would make high levels so much more interesting. I am tired of butterfly knives!

Max Power
02-27-2012, 01:13 PM
It really doesn't make much sense to have all the loot become moot only half way through the game unless you are hellbent on selling a lot of gold.

Oh, wait.......

dudeman
02-27-2012, 01:19 PM
They should make PvP-lootable explosives. It would probably be difficult to stock up on 500 loot explosives, so they would take longer to become obsolete while still adding to stats as they accumulate.

Either way, more/different PvP loot would be cool.

frenda
02-27-2012, 02:05 PM

+1 on the selling of stuff. That would add a nice layer to this, as well as more varied loot stuff, maybe based on the target's stash of stuff? Okay, this is just crazy talk, but how much more incentive would you have in trying PvP against a stronger Gold player if you had a chance of getting some quality loot from him/her? Discuss...

frenda
02-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Just thought of this, you'd have to own a pawn shop in order to be able to sell stuff back, etc.

Burn
02-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Yes please

I'm not even high level yet (level 98 currently), and already the game is starting to bore me a little.

There has to be a viable compromise between the commercial goals of wanting people to buy Gold, and the benefits of keeping people interested, immersed and actively involved.

As said, for me, the game is losing it's edge now, PvP is becoming increasingly pointless and tiresome, PvE is completely irrelevant as the energy cost is not justified by the rewards, the in game building/buying goals give out garbage in relation to the time, money and effort involved, and building/leveling up buildings is a slow process the higher you go.

The further you proceed through the game, the less rewarding it becomes - this is the complete opposite of other leveling games, where rewards almost invariably improve with progress.

To the extent that I'm almost tempted to move my game to a friends device, and start over again - in that respect I am quite envious of players that have been reset.

Burn
02-28-2012, 03:00 AM
P.S. You may increase our chances of getting these changes by going here and adding your support to Joeys thread...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19926-Tiered-loot-drops-for-fights.