PDA

View Full Version : Def not right

Guyver01
02-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Guys, my cousin just told me that my def not correct on his screen
Currently my def 30k and he just did a screen shot that my def only 26k WTF?
I also do the same screen shot for his and his def should be 25k but on my screen only 24k
Anyone please confirm?
Something dodgy here... I already contact support.
Is This how funzio making money?

Aidan
02-26-2012, 04:25 PM
This is because others cn only see ur raw att/def. it will nt include ur boost stat (frm boosts building). Only u cn see ur true value of ur att n def. suppose tht it will make attacking a lil bit more interesting if u r attcking someone tht hv stat close or even wif u.

Guyver01
02-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you sure about this? Can someone confirm this?

Thanks

JMC
02-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Before you could see the boosts of your allies stats but now i think that has changed too.

Guyver01
02-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Got it now, thanks!

Aidan
02-27-2012, 05:41 AM
U cn always do a bit of calculation urself to see whether the short 4k does come frm boosts building. I dnt know whether the changes r intended or is it just one of the many bugs tht they hv. Wud appreciate it vry much if u cn post their feedback here whn they get bck to u.

digitalwalker
02-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Only u can c ur true stats, the others(ravils,allies) see ur raw stats.

All these "true stats" and "raw stats" are not exactly match the numbers calculated manually, there's is sometimes a mystery derivation, but small enough to be neglected.

Mcdoc
02-27-2012, 09:36 AM
It's in YOUr favor - so someone looking to attack you won't know your true defense and they may end up losing to you and leaving you some tooth fairy money under your pillow :)

Puts a little mystery into the equation - kinda like real war when you're not exactly sure what your enemy has even though you think you got good intel.

JackoV
02-27-2012, 09:58 AM
This is because others cn only see ur raw att/def. it will nt include ur boost stat (frm boosts building). Only u cn see ur true value of ur att n def. suppose tht it will make attacking a lil bit more interesting if u r attcking someone tht hv stat close or even wif u.

cool. didnt know this! :D

Guyver01
02-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Just got a reply from Funzio, definetely a bug!

"Thanks for the report. This is a display bug caused by country bonuses. Basically, when you view someone, you see your country bonuses instead of theirs. We're releasing a fix for this soon. The actual in-game math for battles is correct; it's just a display bug."

Aidan
02-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Just got a reply from Funzio, definetely a bug!

"Thanks for the report. This is a display bug caused by country bonuses. Basically, when you view someone, you see your country bonuses instead of theirs. We're releasing a fix for this soon. The actual in-game math for battles is correct; it's just a display bug."

(Ranting post alert)
Hurmm, all this while we thought tht it was the boosts stat n some plyr thnks it is an intended change frm funzio. It's vry frustrating when funzio don't communicate with us. Evry time there is an update or change or a bug we hv to figure out ourselves of wht has been change n wht not. I'm sure tht evryone remember the boost building incident where plyrs dnt knw fr sure whether it's real or a group of dudes wnts to ply a joke on us. N it took more thn 48 hrs fr thm to respond. N tht's bcoz some member post their feedbck here. If nt we wudnt even knw. This only happen MW tho. Sometimes i checkd on CC forum tho i dnt ply CC myself, they communicate just fine there. They even made an announcement on patches, updates n events there. Why cnt they do the same here in MW? MW is in the top 10 grossing apps mind u. I dnt get this silent attitude frm them. If u dnt hv enuf manpower, thn fecking EMPLOY someone alrdy!