PDA

View Full Version : Ricci family rings 18/23 melee

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 03:44 PM
So according to The loot spread sheet it is not possible to loot the ricci family rings but I have just come across a player wit 3 so I am wondering if they are now unlocked. They come from empire central, Ella Ricky, cost 418 energy and needs to be done 17 times for completion and give payouts of 170k to 263.5k.

They give 18 attack and 23 defence for melee

Wuld someone be able to find the odds of getting one of these?

Edit
After realising it's 17x418 energy this seems like a useless item unless you have multi click drops

Synergy
02-26-2012, 05:10 PM
I have 10 of these. Before the update (not the most recent, but the one before with the new maps) I thought that job paid better than any other in the game. I was done looting M4's and ran that job repeatedly. The chances of getting the rings are very low. Most often it pays out the widow maker pistol or the stainless steel cleaver.

To put it in perspective a little, I have 89 of the stainless steel cleavers, nearly as many widow maker pistols, and only 10 of the rings. Logically, it's not a job that you should run for the rings. It takes way too much xp and rarely ever pays out on the loot. Just my opinion.

i need muney
02-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Lucky you. Ella doesnt drop anything these days :(