PDA

View Full Version : UNABLE TO PURCHASE 1500 GOLD

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Im trying to buy another 1500 gold and it is telling me to contact Itunes support to continue the transaction, I thought it might be my credit card? So i called my banker and he said there was nothing wrong with my card. Can any of the devs help me out here?

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 12:52 PM
call me a fail, but from the frustration I tried to make another purchase and on accident I bought cash AGAIN instead of gold. FML.

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Again? Good effort lol, in fairness I clicked spend gold on energy and net request to get it back, then after I sent it I spent gold on stamina, they askedfor my mob ID thing to give gold back and I said I had just spent more on stamina by accident, they gave both back even after I said it was tap joy gold and I said I would understand if they would not give back haha

Anyways good luck I hope it goes well, I'm sure it will, not so sure about how come you can't buy any gold though

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Again? Good effort lol, in fairness I clicked spend gold on energy and net request to get it back, then after I sent it I spent gold on stamina, they askedfor my mob ID thing to give gold back and I said I had just spent more on stamina by accident, they gave both back even after I said it was tap joy gold and I said I would understand if they would not give back haha

Anyways good luck I hope it goes well, I'm sure it will, not so sure about how come you can't buy any gold though
I was just trying to stock up on gold cause of the sale, I have 4000 at the moment going for 5500 but it wouldnt let, i tried again after trying to contact itunes support with a phone # and failing cause they dont have one, after calling my bank and calling apple supports # they said I have to email Itunes, so i did then tried and made the accident with the cash. What a day huh -_-

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Possibly you have too much gold and can't have that much more? Can't buy that much in the sale? But then that's bad business so I can't imagine funzio would do that :/

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Like an idiot I just banked it. not only did i lose 1.9m when banking but when they remove the cash they are going to remove the full amount which leaves me with 1.9m out of my actual bankroll missing -_- stupid gold

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 01:27 PM
That happened to you like 3 days ago right? Has to be banked really especially at your level, sucks

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 01:30 PM
That happened to you like 3 days ago right? Has to be banked really especially at your level, sucks
Actually no, because most they couldve took was 300k after 10 attacks but I banked and lost 1.9m. -_- last time CJ gave me a small amount of extra gold im not sure if its because they took 1.8m from my bankroll. But this time idk if ill get so lucky -______-

K@le
02-26-2012, 01:31 PM
I had the same problem a few days back, and opened an thread in the technical section and it was resolved by someone who answered it there, use search on the forum and you will find it.

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 01:34 PM
I had the same problem a few days back, and opened an thread in the technical section and it was resolved by someone who answered it there, use search on the forum and you will find it.
Yeah i saw your thread bro, unfortunatly today isnt my day lol.

youj
02-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Unable to purchase gold is most likely an iTunes problem. I heard people say if you spend too much money on iTunes, iTunes will block you from spending more money in fear of someone else using your account.

If you accidentally bought money instead of gold, I'm sure the support staff would understand and exchange the gold equivalent for the money you bought.

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Unable to purchase gold is most likely an iTunes problem. I heard people say if you spend too much money on iTunes, iTunes will block you from spending more money in fear of someone else using your account.

If you accidentally bought money instead of gold, I'm sure the support staff would understand and exchange the gold equivalent for the money you bought.
Oh ok now im putting the puzzle pieces together. As for the second paragraph, yeah i know bro this is the second time it happend to me in the past week lol.

CJ54
02-26-2012, 03:52 PM

My understanding is that this is the case. You can drop iTunes a line about it and let them know; there's unfortunately not a lot we can do about that part of the problem from our end.

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 04:29 PM
My understanding is that this is the case. You can drop iTunes a line about it and let them know; there's unfortunately not a lot we can do about that part of the problem from our end.
Im assuming, Itunes thought it wasnt me who was making the purchase because I also bought gold at 2AM last night. However I did contact them no reply yet (unfortunatly they have no phone support for the App Store or purchases in apps, which frustrates me for some reason) I checked to see if buying gold was working and out of my foolish impatience I went all the way down to the cash, what made matters worse is I banked the cash too so there goes 1.9M from my bankroll lol been a hectic day here in southern california

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Once again CJ to the rescue. Closed thread! Thanks again to the wonderful staff at funzio!