PDA

View Full Version : Skill points: how do you spend yours?

mrwhite1
02-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Is it better to spread out skill points evenly or bulk different ones for better defense / attack?

War Priest
02-26-2012, 12:52 PM
I spend mine on attack and defense. I would personally favor defense over attack if just choosing one.

JohnnyR
02-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Energy, then attack.

I've put a total of 3 points on defense. I'd rather people not attack me in the first place, so I let my medics take care of defense in a very visible way.

War Priest
02-26-2012, 01:17 PM
I spent a lot of Energy when I first started because I didn't know what I was doing and it says "Recommended" but once I learned what I was doing, I stopped putting it towards it. Eventually your going to complete all the missions and then Energy will become useless.

JohnnyR
02-26-2012, 01:42 PM
True, however high amounts of energy are useful for a good quick farming mission to pad the a/d stats a bit and also cash for buildings. I stopped for your reason as well till I began collecting amphib troopers and mini-subs for cheap numbers and side cash.

JMC
02-26-2012, 04:55 PM
I just put my points into whatever i feel that i need. If i dont have enough energy and its overflowing overnight, i put more into energy. (this obviously stops at some point because energy production doesnt increase). Then i did the same thing with stamina. Around 30 stamina was a good number to allow me to attack whenever i wanted to.

Once the americans got the game, all the people willing to spend thousands rolled in, so i had to put some into defense (before that i believe i was the strongest or at least in the top few players of the game). Now ive just been adding some to attack.

Dont really like how my points are allocated atm because they keep changing the game and what worked before doesnt work anymore. So i asked support if theyd allow me to respend them and im waiting for a response.

War Priest
02-26-2012, 05:17 PM
I just put my points into whatever i feel that i need. If i dont have enough energy and its overflowing overnight, i put more into energy. (this obviously stops at some point because energy production doesnt increase). Then i did the same thing with stamina. Around 30 stamina was a good number to allow me to attack whenever i wanted to.

Once the americans got the game, all the people willing to spend thousands rolled in, so i had to put some into defense (before that i believe i was the strongest or at least in the top few players of the game). Now ive just been adding some to attack.

Dont really like how my points are allocated atm because they keep changing the game and what worked before doesnt work anymore. So i asked support if theyd allow me to respend them and im waiting for a response.

I'm curious what support will say. There is a thread in "suggestions" asking for the same thing.

nighthunter
02-26-2012, 05:19 PM
I'll put my bet on 100gold...
anyone?

Bruce_law
02-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I just put all my points only in energy, until the time that i spend sleeping not totally fill the energy bar.

Then im placing the other skill points in defense, i think that attacking players sometimes gives more loss than profit, so im going to stay only in safe mode for while. I have one of the highest incomes for my level, so im gonna sustain myself with this.

The fun of attacking/robbing players i let it to Crime City.