PDA

View Full Version : Did I get banned???

jobadass
02-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I have been playing for a while, lvl 130, talked a bunch of smack to a serious gold spender who was trying to bully me, now when I try to play i'm told there is a issue with my account. I've tried deleting and reinstalling CC but still doesn't work. Did I go and get myself banned? If so, why doesn't Funzio just tell me that?

Swifty
02-26-2012, 10:40 AM
send email to support@funzio.com

If they ban me, I hope they tell me why.

jobadass
02-26-2012, 10:58 AM
I've sent a few emails and haven't heard back. I'm just glad I never spent any real money on this game or else I would be furious!

thspiral
02-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Funzio support, in my experience is just bad. Their game deleted gold that I paid for and they were just like: "suck it! Muahahaha!".

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Funzio support. My experience is great and from other people's experiences. I accidentally spent gold on energy and stamina refills, it was only tap joy gold but they replaced it two days later

Joeycool
02-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Funzio support, in my experience is just bad. Their game deleted gold that I paid for and they were just like: "suck it! Muahahaha!".

I have found Funzio support to be superb to be honest.

@jobadass... Sounds like you got banned. It is the weekend though so it may be a day or so till you get a response.

thspiral
02-26-2012, 11:37 AM
I hear that funzio has been good with others. Not sure how I got so turned around with them. They asked me to jump through a bunch of hoops, which I did. They wanted every receipt for gold I had ever bought. I provided it, then they accused me of cheating, because they showed that I had more gold than I had bought. I had to point out to them that I had been given a small amount of gold when I started (10 gold?) and I had gotten a bit from Tapjoy. They then responded telling me that if I didn't get my tapjoy gold it wasn't their fault. I responded telling them that Tapjoy had nothing to do with the issue, but they will not reply to my emails anymore.

That is why I think they are not the best.

Joeycool
02-26-2012, 11:46 AM
I hear that funzio has been good with others. Not sure how I got so turned around with them. They asked me to jump through a bunch of hoops, which I did. They wanted every receipt for gold I had ever bought. I provided it, then they accused me of cheating, because they showed that I had more gold than I had bought. I had to point out to them that I had been given a small amount of gold when I started (10 gold?) and I had gotten a bit from Tapjoy. They then responded telling me that if I didn't get my tapjoy gold it wasn't their fault. I responded telling them that Tapjoy had nothing to do with the issue, but they will not reply to my emails anymore.

That is why I think they are not the best.

That sounds like a bad situation mate.

i need muney
02-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Only positive experience with support here. They don't answer on weekends. You should wait throught Monday.

jobadass
02-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I sent a couple during the week, as well. I guess I'll wait and see. Thanks all for your input.

2Legit
02-26-2012, 01:29 PM
you got banned from not purchasing gold or suspicious account

No support = Banned

2Legit
02-26-2012, 01:33 PM
And I agree at some point how Funzio are very good at fixing "other" problems, but not the other "minority". There is something wrong with that, idk if it's favouritism to those who actually uses RM and to those who do not. --JMO

youj
02-26-2012, 02:51 PM
When you see the screen that says "You have an issue with your account". If you tap the "Get help" button, it should open up the mail app with a email directing to crime city support.

In the content of the email, below your hardware specs, you should find "PLAYER IS BANNED" or something similar.

G Wiz
02-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh boi, I remember that message...

Babytway
02-26-2012, 05:06 PM
i always get replies on weekends form funzio suport

Ghost818
02-26-2012, 05:13 PM
i always get replies on weekends form funzio suport
me too, as a matter of fact I already got helped for making a vault of cash purchase instead of Gold on accident for the SECOND time in a matter of less than 12 hours.

erik
02-26-2012, 08:50 PM
I got a reply and resolution on Thanksgiving in less than 2 hrs. woooooow.

Nicholost
02-26-2012, 09:05 PM
I have a ticket that's setting an all-time high for longest time open without a response; 23 hours. Considering it's a weekend, I have no complaints. For the record, I have received responses and resolutions during weekends before. That always impresses me.

downrange
02-26-2012, 09:28 PM
I've received a response on the weekend as well. Unexpected, and very appreciated. Irrespective of any ills I've attributed, ever, to the mechanics and/or dynamic of the game... Funzio's support has always come through. They rock!

Nicholost, with respect to my one weekend ticket... i didn't hear anything at all for a while too, but the initial response was... complete and total resolution, to my satisfaction. I urge you to keep the faith there. Non-response in a certain amount of time may simply indicate that they are taking the time to do it right, rather than respond weakly and indecisively, before doing you right.

Nicholost
02-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Nicholost, with respect to my one weekend ticket... i didn't hear anything at all for a while too, but the initial response was... complete and total resolution, to my satisfaction. I urge you to keep the faith there. Non-response in a certain amount of time may simply indicate that they are taking the time to do it right, rather than respond weakly and indecisively, before doing you right.
Thanks for the reassurance. I was pointing out 23 hours as almost a joke. It would be absurd to expect any business to resolve a minor issue with in 23 hours on a weekend, yet this is common practice for Funzio. I find it funny that they set a new record with me for longest time without resolution, when in reality, any other company wouldn't even review the ticket until Monday at the earliest.

helpme
02-27-2012, 05:00 AM
In my case it took a little longer than 24hrs but they apologized, found a resolution for me AND gave me free RP points. For a free game it is amazing how well their support is :-)

jobadass
02-27-2012, 12:39 PM
When you see the screen that says "You have an issue with your account". If you tap the "Get help" button, it should open up the mail app with a email directing to crime city support.

In the content of the email, below your hardware specs, you should find "PLAYER IS BANNED" or something similar.

It tells me that failure reason: player account issue

jobadass
02-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Oh boi, I remember that message...

G Wiz, you had a similiar experience? How did you work it out? Don't feel like starting all over again, but want to play again.