PDA

View Full Version : Economy Question + M4A1 Question

bjtkd1
02-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Hey all, just a couple quick things I'm not sure about.

1) I've read all of Tramp Stamps economy guides/discussions and I still don't understand the Type A or Type B building stuff. I know which buildings are in which categories, but should I only be building Type B's once I've built and upgraded all the Type A's? And also, which Type B's are the most bang for their buck? I understand that Type B's are "worse" that the Type A's, but I will build them eventually, right?

2) I'm level 48 and I'm farming at the junkyard. Am I doing this right? Or am I farming at the wrong place for my level? From what I've read, boardwalk is the best drop rate am I right? But I need to be level 55 or so to farm there.

i need muney
02-26-2012, 11:10 AM
You do build B-types. You just don't upgrade them as much. I think Internet Company, Brownstone, Beachside Inn and Dominican's are worth getting and upgrading to level 2 at least. When you don't have the cash to upgrade your Loft and Movies that is.

bjtkd1
02-26-2012, 03:24 PM
You do build B-types. You just don't upgrade them as much. I think Internet Company, Brownstone, Beachside Inn and Dominican's are worth getting and upgrading to level 2 at least. When you don't have the cash to upgrade your Loft and Movies that is.

Okay...makes sense. So you recommend building Internet Companies and other Type B's as a way to effectively use time while waiting for MT or Loft uPgrade?

i need muney
02-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Okay...makes sense. So you recommend building Internet Companies and other Type B's as a way to effectively use time while waiting for MT or Loft uPgrade?
If you can afford it. I believe you should save cash to upgrade both MT and Loft. But if you DONT have the cash in time for the next upgrade, then build something.