PDA

View Full Version : cchd event possibly to transfer to ipad and get rewards if u already have sig?

xclusiv
02-26-2012, 06:45 AM
i heard this is another event but for the cchd ipad users which is seperate, cant someone who has already completed the event on the iphone and got the sig or not transfer the game over to the ipad and get the hd loot items? whatever they may be so if its another sig or whatever, have 2 sigs? or the lasered pistol or whatever people been talking about anyone tried it

edit:

what about people that missed out on the sig from the iphone event? if they transfer the game to the ipad, can they get the sig?

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 06:48 AM
No you can only get one of ech item from the diamonds but you could open boxes to get the swat van and all those other items

Swifty
02-26-2012, 06:48 AM
The very most elite players deserve two sigs.

erik
02-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Based on Bruisers? post, it seemed as though all diamonds and boxes carried over as though the original event was still on. This would make me guess that you could not do it again as the server seems to see it as the same event. Interesting to hear if anyone can confirm for sure though.

xclusiv
02-26-2012, 06:49 AM
what about if someone missed out on the sig in the iphone event if they transfer the game can they be able to get the sig?

Babytway
02-26-2012, 06:51 AM
well CC Mark did say it was supposed to be a separate event but its not, probably why they never posted on the forums about the event starting because they didn't do anything new or separate which is kind of a rip off, but also not really, just gives ppl more a chance who didnt get the sig last time. basically it just started where you left off before. so if you ended the first event with 5 diamonds and 50 lockboxes this events starts off with what you had leftover. if you already had 10 diamonds you start off with 10 diamonds cant get any more, just the 500 respect swat vans, arx guns etc

yes they can continue on ipad and get the sig

CounterSniper
02-26-2012, 06:57 AM
what about if someone missed out on the sig in the iphone event if they transfer the game can they be able to get the sig?

Yes, they should most certainly be able to TRY and get the sig. Success is not a guarantee though.

Ohaithere
02-26-2012, 06:58 AM
I got to 7 on the first event and I still have 150 boxes and 7 diamonds but I am participating in this event, my sig has my open results from this event, so I can confirm you can't get two sigs

Sdot
02-26-2012, 07:10 AM
I play iPhone only. I don't have an iPad. I lost a fight overnight, woke up to find out I lost a lockbox in the battle. When our event ended I did have some unopened lock boxes so I guess it carries over

i need muney
02-26-2012, 07:32 AM
Obviously, 1 sig per acc

Yahkin
02-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Kinda BS for those of us that only play on Ipad. I only get one run at the Sig. Up to 3 diamonds so far. We'll see if I can be one of those Non-Gold sig getters.

Tramp Stamp
02-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Kinda BS for those of us that only play on Ipad. I only get one run at the Sig. Up to 3 diamonds so far. We'll see if I can be one of those Non-Gold sig getters.

That doesn't make any sense. iPad users get two cracks at the prize. It's the iPhone/Touch users who are left in the cold.