PDA

View Full Version : The Glit ched Th read

i need muney
02-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Okay, so....What are we doing here? Oh, yeah. Posting glitched stuff. If you feel like sharing a funny glitch or just didn't find the place to report one - here it is!

This still works?
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/CutControl/photo4.jpg

w00t! This guy is the best space saver
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/CutControl/photo3.jpg

2Legit
02-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Thats old...you'd been held back

2Legit
02-26-2012, 08:17 AM
You should try it and let us know if it still works

i need muney
02-26-2012, 08:21 AM
I dont know how they do it. But I wouldn't try it anyway. Someone will surely squeel on me and my account will be banned

2Legit
02-26-2012, 08:26 AM
Lol I wont squeel on you :D haha just testing you. Some would actually do it

i need muney
02-26-2012, 11:46 AM
And it works. I made those like yesterday.

procsyzarc
02-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Can people stop making these threads, the glitches are fine the way they are and posting here will only get your account reset and the glitches fixed

Swifty
02-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Some of us want the glitches fixed.

i need muney
02-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Can people stop making these threads, the glitches are fine the way they are and posting here will only get your account reset and the glitches fixed
Posting players that use glitches will get me reset? You sure you're not high?
I am completely fine with Funzio fixing glitches. And since you're not so fond of that, maybe you should be checked and reset, eh? ;)

i need muney
02-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Here's a nice one from Tramp Stamp

http://i.imgur.com/UtIzK.png
http://i.imgur.com/hxFdi.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZIlbB.png

Max Power
02-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Buncha narks!

Swifty
02-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I always wanted to be a nark.

2Legit
02-26-2012, 01:36 PM
And since you're not so fond of that, maybe you should be checked and reset, eh? ;)

+1................................................ ......................

procsyzarc
02-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Posting players that use glitches will get me reset? You sure you're not high?
I am completely fine with Funzio fixing glitches. And since you're not so fond of that, maybe you should be checked and reset, eh? ;)

More what I was getting at is Funzio seem to have a habit of punishing those who post here without properly investigating. Ie look at Gwiz I would guess he would still have his account had he not posted it here.

As for me, no I don't know or use any but those who do have a flow on effect to others with can make the game more interesting.

An example of this was the collection bug that has now been fixed since someone posted it here. With this bug people were leaving their hoods longer since they didn't need to collect the second their buildings popped up, this gave greater opportunities for robberies. In addition it meant people could build buildings that they wouldn’t normally due to collection times like night clubs. I was about to build a nightclub and upgrade my taverns the day this was fixed but since at most I can collect on time 2 out of 4 times a day on a 6 hour and 1 out of 3 for a 8 hour. This would have left lots of opportunities for people to rob these since it would usually be a few hours after the collection time I would be getting to them and collecting. Now this bug is fixed I will only be building and upgrading 12, 24 and 48 hour buildings which I can collect on time meaning no opportunities for others to rob anything other than the odd chapel until I delete them too.

So although people may not be using a bug themselves in this case it meant robberies were more interesting and now it is fixed will mean the game will become less fun since people will go back to collecting on time and robbing will be back to spending hours of going through hoods with nothing but laundry mats to rob, so yes getting some bugs fixed can reduce the fun of the game.

That was the point of my comment think before you post bugs as they may be increasing the enjoyment for everyone

i need muney
02-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Too many letters. Somebody post a picture, will ya?

Swifty
02-26-2012, 06:14 PM
I guess I am in that minority that thinks bugs should be fixed.

CJ54
02-26-2012, 06:34 PM
I am going to say this AGAIN. If you see a glitch of some kind, send it to us BY EMAIL. Send screenshots and any information you have and we will be glad to investigate it fully. Let this be a constant mantra in your brain: problem with the game? Email Funzio! Crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com, or use the snazzy in-game contact. Either way, we will answer and we DO investigate.

If you post it here, on the forums, you will be banned. If you discuss it, likewise. The reason you will be banned is because, by posting it here on the forums, you inadvertently encourage people to go looking for this kind of thing. Or it's not a glitch, and we get a bunch of false flag reports on things that are working as intended. This is NOT appreciated.

It does not matter why you're posting it. If you want the issue fixed, for example, drop us that email I talked about earlier. crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com, the issue will get seen to faster and with less teeth-gnashing for everyone.