PDA

View Full Version : How to kill one that has no life?

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 03:33 AM
I've got myself a stalker, he's hit me almost constantly over the last 24 hours, so does he even sleep I wonder? I woke up to a string of hits overnight then saw he was carrying £120k so took $12k back with my first hit. Before I even landed my second hit he'd hit the bank button so I assume he's glued to his phone. I spammed his wall with over 20 posts yet he's still hitting me although his last hits earnt him $66 and then $88. So I hit back and robbed $1k then spammed his wall again. These amounts are pathetic sums for level 95 players but everytime I view his hood even his 1 hour buildings are collected. I don't ever see him on my rivals list so how is he able to keep finding me? Is he literally refreshing the list until I come up? Any advice would be good as its getting very tedious.

i need muney
02-26-2012, 03:50 AM
Wall spamming has been nerfed long ago. If you did 20 posts in a row, he only had three news posts.
Advice: relax, it's just a game.

CounterSniper
02-26-2012, 04:02 AM
I've got myself a stalker, he's hit me almost constantly over the last 24 hours, so does he even sleep I wonder? I woke up to a string of hits overnight then saw he was carrying £120k so took $12k back with my first hit. Before I even landed my second hit he'd hit the bank button so I assume he's glued to his phone. I spammed his wall with over 20 posts yet he's still hitting me although his last hits earnt him $66 and then $88. So I hit back and robbed $1k then spammed his wall again. These amounts are pathetic sums for level 95 players but everytime I view his hood even his 1 hour buildings are collected. I don't ever see him on my rivals list so how is he able to keep finding me? Is he literally refreshing the list until I come up? Any advice would be good as its getting very tedious.

Uh ya, what "i need muney" said and stop hitting him and you'll fall of his wall sooner. Also maybe camp again for awhile and he should lvl up and leave you behind.

Joeycool
02-26-2012, 04:10 AM

If you attack him back you will show in his empire times. That's how he is finding you.

If you really want to get rid of him don't collect on any of your buildings for a couple of days. He will soon get bored. It's possible that's what he is doing. Just not collecting his buildings. That would explain how they are always showing as collected on time.

Certainly don't spam or trash talk. That will just amuse or enrage your attacker and he will attack you even more.

Of course the best form of defence against being robbed is to collect your buildings on time. You should look into the 12 24 48 strategy for the most manageable way to do this. If you have 3, 6 hour buildings you just have to accept they are going to get robbed. I even struggle with 8 hour building collections to be honest. Ghost, Bruiser, and babyTways to name but a few can confirm this.

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 04:14 AM
Thanks, it wasn't stressing me out i rob one hell of a lot so dont mind been robbed but this is just silly and i was just curious as to how he could still find me after the spam. So how long do u need to wait to add another 3 posts to his wall?

Joeycool
02-26-2012, 04:18 AM
Thanks, it wasn't stressing me out i rob one hell of a lot so dont mind been robbed but this is just silly and i was just curious as to how he could still find me after the spam. So how long do u need to wait to add another 3 posts to his wall?

Seriously mate... Don't bother with the spam. It makes you worse Han him in my opinion.

Plus he has probably just blocked you so your posts won't show up on his wall at all if you have spammed in the past. If you had spammed my wall I would target you relentlessly untill I got bored.

Maybe this is why he is attacking you... Because you spammed him

Max Power
02-26-2012, 04:24 AM
This guy is a loser with no life so I keep robbing him and spamming him. What is wrong with him?

Drugs are bad, umkay.

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 04:29 AM
No i needed to get my attack off his wall so he cant find me how else can I do that but spam? I doubt he gets attacked much with having nothing to rob and very high defence for his level so the attack could stay for ages. I only spammed after the constant attacks and it was just 'go away' so not insulting.

k0de
02-26-2012, 04:40 AM
First up, forget spamming- it's an underhanded tactic for losers and if you do it, you deserve to get robbed. If you tried that **** with me I'd make a point of going out of my way to find you.

Face it- you're gonna get robbed anyway. What's the difference if it's by different people or the same person five times? The only reason you noticed the guy was there was because you got robbed. Yet even when you don't, there are always other players in your hood. If you leave your buildings uncollected and they don't get hit, it's only because what's on offer didn't appeal to anyone who passed through. But they were still there, and they always will be. You're constantly being stalked. Get used to it.

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 04:46 AM
I cant help but picture the guy from the world of Warcraft episode off south park which had to be there best episode ever. I don't do camping and he seems to have gone quiet since I woke up he's taken $3k against my$13k off him. But if he hits me overnight again I'll go to war I've got 10k fight wins against 300 losses so can hold my own.

Kode I disagree with you entirely, robberies are fine, I don't get robbed at this stage much due to high defence and the fact I normally pound whoever does it straight after and they don't come back. And normally if I rob someone badly I get an ally request which I accept as I don't want to bully any player. This guy has gone over the top and it's personal he's taking tiny robberies off me rather than larger ones off others as I dared to attack him back. So he's a pest I'd like to get rid of.

So explain to me how I'm constantly been stalked? And how do I collect low income buildings that have a collection time while I sleep?

Swifty
02-26-2012, 05:37 AM
I bank my 40% and go rob someone else.

It works for me.

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 05:46 AM
Yeah he's been back he must be a robot. I can't hurt him when there's nothing to rob just gonna slide of his news feed hopefully.

Joeycool
02-26-2012, 05:48 AM
I bank my 40% and go rob someone else.

It works for me.

Exactly. Like I say... 3, 6, and probably 8 you just have to accept you are going to get them robbed.

You are never going to be able to defend robberies. It would be a dull game if you could. I loose robberies to people with thousands less attack than my attack. It's part of the game.

Joeycool
02-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Yeah he's been back he must be a robot. I can't hurt him when there's nothing to rob just gonna slide of his news feed hopefully.

Best way mate. Does he have explosives? If people rob me with any kind of consistanncy I try to attack / rob them back as often as possible. With the price of explosives now people often work out its cheaper not to rob me and have their explosives wiped out.

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Only 2 stun grenades so not much impact on his bank balance and im not going to go back to the top of his new feed for those.

erik
02-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Why would you attack back a stalker insomniac? That is like telling Joe Peschi he is there to amuse you.

jaywalker
02-26-2012, 06:06 AM
I only had this happen to me once. I only collected 8, 12, 18, 24 and 48h buildings, so he had nothing to rob. And I upgraded the best 3h buildings I had at the time. After ~48H I tried collecting all my buildings and he never came back :)

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 06:14 AM
Well Glen Close seemed pretty attractive before she started boiling bunny rabbits

CounterSniper
02-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Well Glen Close seemed pretty attractive before she started boiling bunny rabbits

Wow, you just lost all credibility. Glenn Close attractive. No fricking way.

Swifty
02-26-2012, 06:35 AM
She was attractive in a weird sort of way.

CounterSniper
02-26-2012, 06:42 AM
She was attractive in a weird sort of way.

To each his own.

I prefer women I can knock boots with while the lights are on and who don't need makeup to keep them from being addressed as Sir.

Babytway
02-26-2012, 07:09 AM
this guy robbing you must be my CC twin, i like his style, i would rob you constantly too

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Well I shake with fear at the thought of you robbing me for $33 too once I reach your level.

thspiral
02-26-2012, 11:25 AM
It's no Koj@k is it?

Silvio
02-26-2012, 11:54 AM
This guy is a loser with no life so I keep robbing him and spamming him. What is wrong with him?

ROTFL!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Someone spams me s/he becomes the first target i look for as long as I can find them.

Burn
02-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Everyone here should attack Warmonger relentlessly, this will help him to forget the other guy.

We'll start tomorrow.

duder
02-26-2012, 01:00 PM
My favorite piece of advice to see given is sell all your buildings so you have nothing to rob. Have you tried that? I hear it works really good!

... but wait, if I've seen advice on this before...

have you tried reading some of the other threads about this?

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Funny really good advice is given early on, then the American trolls wake up.

procsyzarc
02-26-2012, 02:37 PM
If you spam someone why would you expect them to leave you alone?
Also if you spam him he probably just blocked you so your spaming is doing nothing

youj
02-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Yeah, your spams are probably blocked, so they wouldn't show up in his news.

He could be robbing you at night if he has a different timezone, I've seen people in the game who are awake when I'm sleeping, and sleeping when I'm awake. He's probably living somewhere on the other side of the world and doesn't collect his buildings so you don't get to rob him.

Warmonger
02-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Hard to tell his time zone as I said in my post. As he's now pretty much attacked for 36 hours straight I just wondered when he sleeps. Also as I said in my post I'd been hit constantly for 24 hours before I spammed to get off his news feed and this was based on advice I'd seen on the forum before. Anyway as I have a life I'm not gonna rush on to collect cash as he is so active he'll get there first. Not too bothered anymore as I'm stealing from others far more than he's taking from me.

k0de
02-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Hmmm... my diagnosis is- the guy is high on meth. That would explain 36 hours of constant attacks (as well as 36 hours straight playing CC). Give it another 24-36 hours and you should see it halt for a few days once he crashes.

Warmonger
02-27-2012, 06:06 AM
We've been hitting each other for big amounts today. So have called a truce. So all is good in the crime city world again.

frenda
02-27-2012, 08:02 AM
Funny really good advice is given early on, then the American trolls wake up.

How to make friends and influence people... No wonder you get hit. And to pile on, because no horse is too dead to beat on this forum, yeah, spam me all that much, and I'd make it a point to hit back as often as possible, just for the sheer giggles of it all. Every spam would urge me on more. By spamming you make it personal. Remember, this is a Mafia game..........

Max Power
02-27-2012, 08:04 AM
We've been hitting each other for big amounts today. So have called a truce. So all is good in the crime city world again.

Thanks for the update. I was wondering why I was feeling so good.

Warmonger
02-27-2012, 11:14 AM
How to make friends and influence people... No wonder you get hit. And to pile on, because no horse is too dead to beat on this forum, yeah, spam me all that much, and I'd make it a point to hit back as often as possible, just for the sheer giggles of it all. Every spam would urge me on more. By spamming you make it personal. Remember, this is a Mafia game..........

Yeah dude I'm really really sorry.....

That you seem to think that I give a damn what you think.
And as for making friends as you point out its a mafia game not Facebook.

Anyway there's a big difference between spamming insults and purely clearing a nutters news feed. Hitting me 24 hours solid made it personal.

Nicholost
02-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah dude I'm really really sorry.....

That you seem to think that I give a damn what you think.
And as for making friends as you point out its a mafia game not Facebook.

Anyway there's a big difference between spamming insults and purely clearing a nutters news feed. Hitting me 24 hours solid made it personal.

I read this whole whining thread for this?! This is what you choose as the finale to your craptacular thread? I mean, let me get this straight, in your first post you say "any advice would be good as its getting very tedious [to fend the attacker off]," and then blast frenda for pointing out the probable cause for why you acquired a stalker. WTF, mate?

Holicaholic
02-27-2012, 11:40 AM
How to kill someone who has no life?

You feel personally offended by someone in a free iPhone game when they're doing exactly what the game was designed to do, and you're saying THEY have no life?

Swifty
02-27-2012, 12:01 PM
I love the drama. It adds a lot to the whole game experience.

It is almost like verisimilitude.

Almost.

Max Power
02-27-2012, 01:22 PM
I suddenly feel good about being an American troll.

Considering the alternative, that is.

frenda
02-27-2012, 01:56 PM
You guys are the best. Thanks for the laughs, Warmonger. I couldn't have said it better than the last few posts...

Warmonger
02-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Got to love the forum clicks, he blasts me so I point out once again that the stalking preceded the spamming. Also how many of u have whined on here about how mad u get over some spamming? so maybe you should remember its just a game. And I was far from personally offended, and if the games designed to keep someone on it constantly then it ain't healthy. The guys actually apologised for going so over the top off his own back, and I've said it's all good. So it's your whiny insults at me thats keeping this now tedious thread going. So how about ending all posts too it? No wonder the forum posters are not very varied with so may trolls around, don't worry I won't be posting again.

frenda
02-27-2012, 02:31 PM
You took that as me blasting you? Maybe you're a bit thin-skinned? It was a joke mate. I know enough Brits and have been there many times and the rest seem to have a pretty good sense of humor. Lighten up and don't take it so seriously. And there's no click, I've never seen most of the posters before and don't usually post on this side that much, since most of my posts come from earlier attempts to learn Modern War. But yeah, letting this thread die is probably a good idea. No more posts from me either.

Labradorite
02-27-2012, 02:55 PM
FYI: Stalking doesn't violate Funzio's policy, spamming does.

faridurr
02-27-2012, 08:47 PM
lol there is a guy/girl named denise that had been spamming my walls for couple days... just cause i attacked her. i attack to fill up my thug life goals not for any other purposes what so ever...