PDA

View Full Version : How does a Level 95 see a Level 75 player?

War player
02-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Im at Level 75, and was attacked by a level 90 and a Level 95 player. The lowest level player I can see is Level 72. How can you get to see someone 20 levels lower?

Agent Orange
02-26-2012, 02:18 AM
Im at Level 75, and was attacked by a level 90 and a Level 95 player. The lowest level player I can see is Level 72. How can you get to see someone 20 levels lower?

Magic?

Actually this just the way the rivals list works, once you hit a certain level the higher level players can see you. If it's any consolation I'm at level 115 but can now only see as far back as level 90.

digitalwalker
02-26-2012, 03:14 AM
The pvp scale stop increasing at level 100, which is 10.

I highly suspect the faint level line separating a normal ravil list and a crazy ravil list is depend on the number of player density, which is moving upwards with depending how quick and how many low level players leveled.

EnjoyLife
02-26-2012, 03:28 AM
The pvp scale stop increasing at level 100, which is 10.

I highly suspect the faint level line separating a normal ravil list and a crazy ravil list is depend on the number of player density, which is moving upwards with depending how quick and how many low level players leveled.

I agree, as I've been preaching this for a long time, even though I had naysayers in the past...

Wildfire
02-26-2012, 04:27 AM
Magic?

Actually this just the way the rivals list works, once you hit a certain level the higher level players can see you. If it's any consolation I'm at level 115 but can now only see as far back as level 90.

Glad to hear that, I'm 79 now and have been hit by 9 different players in the last day, all that I can see on the revenge button are in the 90s or low 100s so hopefully they'll move away soon. They only appeared after the last rivals list adjustment last week, I guess your brothers have probably found the same too. Bit annoying as they get very little from me but eat up valuable defense units. Many are the heavy gold players who seem to attack without looking just checking for easy pickings as they come back again and again and get nothing. Some interesting comments on their walls though!

Against this my own rivals list is now much more limited just 3-4 levels either side and closely matched numbers of allies, after 5-10 hits on the refresh button I see nobody new. They're nearly all pretty evenly matched and careful of their vaults too, so nothing much worth attacking, and any raid is always a net loss, the few weaker ones visible must be having a torrid time as they nearly always come up as too weak to fight.

Some people now advocate dropping allies right down to open up softer targets, which might be true as I rarely see anyone with under 225 allies at the minute, but would dropping 50-100 allies as well as opening up the rivals list just leave me more exposed to the level 90s. Alternatively I could cash in on my stockpiled valour and add a load more allies, but that might be suicidal too as the level 90+ rivals who attack have comparable ally numbers not maxed out numbers. Or I could just sit tight, rearrange my trees and see if the dust settles!

BenZozzy
02-26-2012, 04:41 AM
This, along with a plethora of other issues has caused me to rage quit and uninstall

Agent Orange
02-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Glad to hear that, I'm 79 now and have been hit by 9 different players in the last day, all that I can see on the revenge button are in the 90s or low 100s so hopefully they'll move away soon. They only appeared after the last rivals list adjustment last week, I guess your brothers have probably found the same too. Bit annoying as they get very little from me but eat up valuable defense units. Many are the heavy gold players who seem to attack without looking just checking for easy pickings as they come back again and again and get nothing. Some interesting comments on their walls though!

Against this my own rivals list is now much more limited just 3-4 levels either side and closely matched numbers of allies, after 5-10 hits on the refresh button I see nobody new. They're nearly all pretty evenly matched and careful of their vaults too, so nothing much worth attacking, and any raid is always a net loss, the few weaker ones visible must be having a torrid time as they nearly always come up as too weak to fight.

Some people now advocate dropping allies right down to open up softer targets, which might be true as I rarely see anyone with under 225 allies at the minute, but would dropping 50-100 allies as well as opening up the rivals list just leave me more exposed to the level 90s. Alternatively I could cash in on my stockpiled valour and add a load more allies, but that might be suicidal too as the level 90+ rivals who attack have comparable ally numbers not maxed out numbers. Or I could just sit tight, rearrange my trees and see if the dust settles!

I noticed a lot of new names in my list after the update which is odd since I don't think there are a lot of players over L 100 yet they mysteriously appeared. I suspect the game was splitting players into groups based on their location and that could be why the new people suddenly appearing.

I might have just leveled up and out of a range as well could be one up to L100 that covers L70 to 100.

Dumping allies is something my brothers did to try and get out from under the whale attacks, now that their levels are filling up with players of the same experience range the rivals seem more evenly matched. The danger of dumping allies is if on average you have weak units this will decrease your attack and def points. My low level player has only been buying the most expensive units that offer the largest amount of attack and def per unit since they can't bring a lot into battle so what they do bring needs to be powerful.

PvP fighting losses are exceptionally high still so if those hitting you up have lots of valor units target them since they will now loose even more than before. At least i. The high levels, my low level player does a lot of PvP but the losses ate a lot lower.

Agent Orange
02-26-2012, 07:44 AM
This, along with a plethora of other issues has caused me to rage quit and uninstall

Like the crashing issues that are now even worse?

BenZozzy
02-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Like the crashing issues that are now even worse?

Crashing, lagging, rivals list, casualty rates...blah blah blah

Wildfire
02-26-2012, 12:58 PM
PvP fighting losses are exceptionally high still so if those hitting you up have lots of valor units target them since they will now loose even more than before. At least i. The high levels, my low level player does a lot of PvP but the losses ate a lot lower.

Yes I've done that and kept a note of what the keenest attackers are up to, I lose an awful lot of Global Hawk Drones so I hope they are taking out lots of Hornets which seem to be the favoured item. These players attack and defense strengths vary up and down by incredible amounts day to day well over between 5000-10000 in some cases, but they are making 500 plus attacks per day. I noticed one going from level 84 to 102 in a couple of days, now he's sold up everything bar his unit and defense buildings, he obviously spend a lot of money on the game but for what, I just don't get it. I reckon these guys attack like mad losing valour units by the dozen and then do a bulk valour restock every now and then. With armies that are all gold and valour, when the valour missions thin out and they've no economy to fall back on they'll either have to buy more gold or try to camp it out to build an economy, so they will become more vulnerable at some point.

Wildfire
02-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Ok now I feel the original poster's pain, at level 80 I've just been attacked by a level 114. A gold laden 114 too, over 70K attack! Strongest attacker I've seen so far, so there's nothing I can do about it!

I've also now just been hit by a very strong level 56. So I've been hit by 24 levels below and 34 levels above and I can only see levels 77-83 with 200-385 allies. Wish I could see a wider range as nearly everyone in my range is a decent player and not worth attacking, the few oddities who appeared in last weeks rebalance have long since been raided dry.

fredr
02-28-2012, 02:39 PM
So don't start plying is the mantra unless you want to spend loads on gold..