PDA

View Full Version : Immature Users

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 07:54 PM
So I basically attacked a guy once, lost, backed off and this guy is all over me now, constantly stealing, commenting nasty things to me and even has the nerve to insult my family. He curses Funzio, calls all the users losers and idiots for getting so serious when he's all worked up over one attack.

Basically, we're going back and forth (I know it's not the best thing to do) but Ive been trying to stop and this guy is still going on and on and turns the tables on me, leaves hundreds of spam comments and tells me I have no life and a child when he clearly doesn't have one and acts like one when he's a "father". I find that so hard to believe.
Is this guy psychotic or what?

Any suggestions on what i can do? I've emailed support. Sucks that it's a weekend and there are no guarantees of a response.

Would anyone like me to post screenshots?

Bruiser
02-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Who is it?

Bruiser
02-25-2012, 08:00 PM
No need to post screen shots just let us know who the name and we can do what we can do from our end and let Funzio do what they can do from their end :)

Swifty
02-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Was it me?

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:01 PM
His username is Big Vern

Was it me?

I hope it's not! Are you that mean?

i need muney
Any suggestions on what i can do?
Block the little twat?
Not take offence from a random internet person?
Sambuca?

Bruiser
Big Vern...What level is he at?

Swifty
Sambuca is a good solution.

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Block the little twat?
Not take offence from a random internet person?
Sambuca?

I don't know how to block. There's blocking?
i take a lot of offense when it comes to my mother, whom i love dearly

Tramp Stamp
02-25-2012, 08:03 PM
I must be doing something wrong. I've had only one real "rival" and that's in quotes because he was a third of my power but liked trash talking on my wall. I enjoyed hitting his Collection Agencies over and over and returning the trash talk but eventually he fell off. I end up having a speaking relationship with nearly everyone who gets one over on me. I find strong players surprisingly cordial, though, no offense to affable gold players, but I also find that politeness goes down with the amount of gold spent.

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Big Vern...What level is he at?

He's a 94. i just got to 94 as well.

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Sambuca is a good solution.

Sorry, what is sambuca?

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:06 PM
I must be doing something wrong. I've had only one real "rival" and that's in quotes because he was a third of my power but liked trash talking on my wall. I enjoyed hitting his Collection Agencies over and over and returning the trash talk but eventually he fell off. I end up having a speaking relationship with nearly everyone who gets one over on me. I find strong players surprisingly cordial, though, no offense to affable gold players, but I also find that politeness goes down with the amount of gold spent.

That is so nice. I've never had that. Probably a 'hi' and 'bye'. Surprisingly, this guy is the first person I really got to "know", as bad as it sounds. He has a "wife" and a "kid" yet he tells me I don't have a life when he posts hundreds of spam comments

Jill
02-25-2012, 08:07 PM
What is his level Xhearts?

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:08 PM
What is his level Xhearts?

he's level 94. I was on 93 when he started going nuts. Now I'm on his level.

i need muney
02-25-2012, 08:11 PM
i take a lot of offense when it comes to my mother, whom i love dearly
Principal Skinner?

I'm actually level 94. I'll try this du when I see him.
And you...you need to relax and grow a shell. People can only offence you if you let them.

Tramp Stamp
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Principal Skinner?

I think you mean Armin Tamzarian.

CounterSniper
02-25-2012, 08:17 PM
So I basically attacked a guy once, lost, backed off and this guy is all over me now, constantly stealing, commenting nasty things to me and even has the nerve to insult my family. He curses Funzio, calls all the users losers and idiots for getting so serious when he's all worked up over one attack.

Basically, we're going back and forth (I know it's not the best thing to do) but Ive been trying to stop and this guy is still going on and on and turns the tables on me, leaves hundreds of spam comments and tells me I have no life and a child when he clearly doesn't have one and acts like one when he's a "father". I find that so hard to believe.
Is this guy psychotic or what?

Any suggestions on what i can do? I've emailed support. Sucks that it's a weekend and there are no guarantees of a response.

Would anyone like me to post screenshots?

Save the screen shots for support and go to your profile comment page. You can delete comments by clicking the X on the top right portion of his comments and after the second deleted comment a pop up appears asking if you want to block this player. Click yes and you'll never have to read his offensive comments again.

i need muney
02-25-2012, 08:18 PM
You tend to go in-depth in everything?

after the second deleted comment a pop up appears asking if you want to block this player.
Does that work on the universal? I think it's another buff for us iPad "godlike" users.

Ghost818
02-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Never mind I just got it -_-

As for Big Vern, hes been at that level for a while now?
Cause I remember when I was level 90ish I would attack/rob him all the time and he didn't retaliate at all, but now I am level 142, so hes been camping there for like ever?

i need muney
02-25-2012, 08:43 PM
"Is this game sh it or what? It's full of idiots the game engine attack/defence points don't work and to get ahead you have to buy stuff from Funzio for quite a bit of cash. What a cr ap game this is!"
Posted 42 da ys ago and still playing :D

Ghost818
02-25-2012, 08:50 PM
"Is this game sh it or what? It's full of idiots the game engine attack/defence points don't work and to get ahead you have to buy stuff from Funzio for quite a bit of cash. What a cr ap game this is!"

I swore I'd never buy gold, but when I tasted both my Gentlemens clubs with my tapjoy gold, I had to have more. As of now, I've used 5 $100 iTunes gift cards all that have been gifts from my 14th birthday till my 18th birthday ( feb 3) I don't buy anything from iTunes, so heck I have nothing else to spend it on.

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Save the screen shots for support and go to your profile comment page. You can delete comments by clicking the X on the top right portion of his comments and after the second deleted comment a pop up appears asking if you want to block this player. Click yes and you'll never have to read his offensive comments again.

I delete comments from time to time but there are never pop ups for me

Principal Skinner?

Love THE skinner.

Never mind I just got it -_-

As for Big Vern, hes been at that level for a while now?
Cause I remember when I was level 90ish I would attack/rob him all the time and he didn't retaliate at all, but now I am level 142, so hes been camping there for like ever?

i have no idea actually. I didn't really look at his level until I posted this. But Baby Verny somehow thinks I'm vulnerable to try to rip my soul. He's getting red.

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:52 PM

Told ya so :P

If you look at his hood, he puts all these blocks and spells out "FU CK FUNZIO" yet he's telling me he reported me to Funzio. They'll sure take his side

Ghost818
02-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Told ya so :P

If you look at his hood, he puts all these blocks and spells out "FU CK FUNZIO" yet he's telling me he reported me to Funzio. They'll sure take his side
Dont trip and make sure you dont spam back, cause you will give him a reason to report you. Laugh at his ignorance!

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Dont trip and make sure you dont spam back, cause you will give him a reason to report you. Laugh at his ignorance!

I know - this guy is actually funny. I really do think he's messed up in the head. He comes up with these random things about me about how im trying to be in the "big boys league" in the game, blah, blah, blah..yet he makes it so easy to rob from him

CounterSniper
02-25-2012, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=crossxhearts;122616]I delete comments from time to time but there are never pop ups for me

When is the last time you updated your game. I use the iPod and the iPad and this block function has worked for me. The comments have to be deleted at the same time for the pop up to display. You can't delete one comment and then come back and delete a second one later.

CounterSniper
02-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Does that work on the universal? I think it's another buff for us iPad "godlike" users.[/QUOTE]

It works on my iPod. Haven't needed to try it on my iPad yet.

Nicholost
02-25-2012, 09:15 PM
... I also find that politeness goes down with the amount of gold spent.
I'm doing everything in my ability to support this observation.

crossxhearts
02-25-2012, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=crossxhearts;122616]I delete comments from time to time but there are never pop ups for me

When is the last time you updated your game. I use the iPod and the iPad and this block function has worked for me. The comments have to be deleted at the same time for the pop up to display. You can't delete one comment and then come back and delete a second one later.

I think i just updated it yesterday. Is this a new feature or it's been there? i have an iPod but I always update whenever I have to. I've been deleting everything one by one. Sad.

CounterSniper
02-25-2012, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=CounterSniper;122625]

I think i just updated it yesterday. Is this a new feature or it's been there? i have an iPod but I always update whenever I have to. I've been deleting everything one by one. Sad.

A couple months old I believe, but you gotta save the comments for the two in a row delete action. I expect the guy will continue so you'll have two in no time, if not then the problem is solved just the same.

qwikster
02-25-2012, 10:09 PM
but I also find that politeness goes down with the amount of gold spent.

are you thinking of CC's self proclaimed protector of the downtrodden? :p

Tramp Stamp
02-25-2012, 10:10 PM
are you thinking of CC's self proclaimed protector of the downtrodden? :p

Haha, I actually wasn't, but thanks for proving my point.

Burn
02-26-2012, 12:40 AM
I find strong players surprisingly cordial, though, no offense to affable gold players, but I also find that politeness goes down with the amount of gold spent.

Had same experience.

My amateur psychology says....

Strong non-Gold players will be respectful of the time and effort you have put in, because they have done similarly. Respect, mutual respect, is common in interactions between strong non-Gold players.

Gold players, some not all, will often crave power and superiority, want the perceived status 'strength' brings, want to win at (quite literally) all costs. A loss, paticularly to a player who has not spent on Gold, undermines all of that, and leaves them feeling very silly. Accordingly they are far more likely to have a massive and potentially malicious reaction to a beatdown.

Caleb
02-26-2012, 01:11 AM
I got my first crazy wall post today. Admittedly I attacked the full 10 times, but he had all that money sitting out and I heard its siren call...

Anyway, he swore at me, called me a cheater, and then graphically described what he would do to my mother. Classy.

/ looks through rivals list to see if he pops up for another attack

CounterSniper
02-26-2012, 04:07 AM
I got my first crazy wall post today. Admittedly I attacked the full 10 times, but he had all that money sitting out and I heard its siren call...

Anyway, he swore at me, called me a cheater, and then graphically described what he would do to my mother. Classy.

/ looks through rivals list to see if he pops up for another attack

Can't blame you one bit. It is Crime City after all and not "Better Hoods & Gardens".

Max Power
02-26-2012, 04:21 AM
We all ove our mothers. Ignore it.

Successful mobsters don't get emotional, it's just business.

2Legit
02-26-2012, 07:51 AM
No offense to all and this is including me, but we all are immature when it comes on this game. When times come, we all get ticked at one point and starts talking trash to one another, like if this game is reel. It just shows us psychologically how one small thing can affect us even if its no big deal. Maybe if you got nothing to say back ignore him or her and just report it to Funzio. Let them look over it. But if you want to piss the sh!t out of him or her, then make sure you can handle anything he says even if its about your family. Just cuz, when we do back talk with one another we dont realize what we say "rudely" just after posting it

crossxhearts
02-26-2012, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=crossxhearts;122632]

A couple months old I believe, but you gotta save the comments for the two in a row delete action. I expect the guy will continue so you'll have two in no time, if not then the problem is solved just the same.

i don't know why its not working as this guy's comments are piling up. why is my game different!?

crossxhearts
02-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Btw, this guy is still going on, is still managing to post over 100 messages then claim i left 103 messages last night. who does that?

crossxhearts
02-26-2012, 08:20 AM
No offense to all and this is including me, but we all are immature when it comes on this game. When times come, we all get ticked at one point and starts talking trash to one another, like if this game is reel. It just shows us psychologically how one small thing can affect us even if its no big deal. Maybe if you got nothing to say back ignore him or her and just report it to Funzio. Let them look over it. But if you want to piss the sh!t out of him or her, then make sure you can handle anything he says even if its about your family. Just cuz, when we do back talk with one another we dont realize what we say "rudely" just after posting it

I agree that we can be immature but then there's crossing the line. I just don't know why some people get too overworked over a game. I can say that about myself but I really don't care if I get attacked once or twice but overdoing it with insults is something.

2Legit
02-26-2012, 08:23 AM
Obviously him. Maybe u should just lay low and stop spamming his wall. Hed get tired and bored eventually and someone new will start bothering him. Upgrade your defense so when he does starts to bother you again your prepared and ready for revenge.

CounterSniper
02-26-2012, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE=CounterSniper;122638]

i don't know why its not working as this guy's comments are piling up. why is my game different!?

That sucks, not sure whats up with that. I would start a separate issue ticket with Funzio support about not being able to block player comments. They should be able to help with that.

Until then try not to read them.

crossxhearts
02-28-2012, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=crossxhearts;122888]

That sucks, not sure whats up with that. I would start a separate issue ticket with Funzio support about not being able to block player comments. They should be able to help with that.

Until then try not to read them.

Thanks! Funzio deleted all his comments off my wall so i guess they blocked him for me but he's still robbing me at all times. I still find it so hard to believe that this guy has a family of his own.