PDA

View Full Version : Can't read full messages in empire times in HD version

TenderPlacebo
02-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? I'm unable to read full messages in my empire times sinse the update. The wall and rivals profile is blown up now where it easier to read; takes up whole screen. The problem is the messages are now cut in half or something, I have to go to non HD to read full message. I was wondering if im only one with an issue, or is this ame for everyone on HD?

TenderPlacebo
02-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Oops: Since! Same!

downrange
02-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Been that way since as long as I can remember on HD version.
If you really want to read the full notes, click inside - sometimes it kinda needs a double click. Once the selection grabbers appear, you can generally scroll back and forth to [tediously] read the whole message. Sometimes you just can't quite get all of it though. Fun, huh.

TenderPlacebo
02-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Really? I don't remember it being like that. I've only been playing on the nonHD version since the lockbox event was introduced. I continued on it because of lag issues with HD, just easier when scrolling through hoods. So, I just came back to HD but I def don't remember the profiles and such being blown up like that.

downrange
02-25-2012, 02:19 PM
I think you may have been mistaken previously about which version you were running. You may have had the HD version installed, but been using the universal instead. I'd say the HD version has had those 'larger' screens (and the scroll issue for news, as well as the requests list issue -- try scrolling to the bottom of that) for 2 months, at least.

dudeman
02-25-2012, 02:26 PM
The larger windows have been part of the HD version since I got it, which happens to be the day it was released. I have never been able to read full messages in the empire times, but they can be conveniently read in full on your comments page, so I don't see anything unordinary about your "situation".

The comments page doesn't seem to have a very good refresh rate though, so if someone posts a comment while you are logged in and you want to read it, close and shut down the app and reboot it. Everything should be updated/refreshed once you get back to your comments page.

TenderPlacebo
02-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Yea I know I haven't updated since I installed it which was like 6 months or so ago. I might of just forgot bout it, being on universal,nonHD version for almost a month now:) thanks for the quick replies

Matt Butterworth
02-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Just highlight your comment, copy, paste it into new comment box.