PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation

digitalwalker
02-25-2012, 03:31 AM
Yesterday first time, my digitalwalker account saw my digitalcamper on the ravil list, and there r quite a few discovery which I thought it might be good to share it.

1) country bounds and building boost only shown on ones own profile, ur ravils will only see ur raw stats. This is a significant point which can produce various strategies as well as explan why always saw weaker people dear to attack u and leave u a bunch of cash.

2) once my digitalwalker was on my digitalcampers base, my digitalcamper nearly instantly saw digitalwalker on his ravil list(was spending nearly 30minto hunt him). I am not sure it was an accident or not, if it was not, then it means: the ravils u were seeing we're most probably active and possiblely was looking at ur base too, so if u attack, be ready for an immediate revanage if he would.

3) when one attack u, if u lost cash, ur cash will immediately drop, but the news feed pop up in a delay time,typically 10s.

4)with two account, one can possible to set up an chicken account, then the other one farms it. So,the economic can be doubled. And of course various experiment,typically on casualty rate and bounds and skill points can be made.

Tyty

Agent Orange
02-25-2012, 04:16 AM
The one problem with that might be that if you leave your farmed account weak so it doesn't hurt your main account then it's weak for everyone else.

digitalwalker
02-25-2012, 04:19 AM
Indeed, so it has to be stay low leveled which the ravil list r still normal,and constantly leave a footprint on the main account.

And my chicken account still stronger than most of the player but weaker than my main one, and once linked two account, I can drop ally of one, and stay still strong in its own ravils but further weaker than my main ones.

Tramp Stamp
02-25-2012, 08:53 AM
This is a significant point which can produce various strategies as well as explan why always saw weaker people dear to attack u and leave u a bunch of cash.

I thought they were just idiots.

the ravils u were seeing we're most probably active and possiblely was looking at ur base too, so if u attack, be ready for an immediate revanage if he would.

I don't PvP at all in Modern War but do it a lot in Crime City and this matches my observations. If someone attacks me, I can usually find him in 3-4 refreshes. Also, during certain times, I can find literally nothing to rob, not even a Laundromat (5 minute payout) 10, even 20, rivals in a row. At other times, I guess when not as many are playing, I seem to get the "next most active" list, which has hoods with much more to collect.

3) when one attack u, if u lost cash, ur cash will immediately drop, but the news feed pop up in a delay time,typically 10s.

Same as in Crime City.

4)with two account, one can possible to set up an chicken account, then the other one farms it. So,the economic can be doubled. And of course various experiment,typically on casualty rate and bounds and skill points can be made.

In Crime City, this led to discoveries with how defense buildings worked in relation to rated defense.

digitalwalker
02-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Haha, I thought they were just idiot too..funny tho

JMC
02-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Theyre still idiots. You shouldnt touch someone with stats barely lower than urs.

JackRakan93
02-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Or distracted. I remember traveling to someone's base, talking to someone while waiting, and just forgetting to check stats. Pulled off a raid although my attack was 2/3 their defense.