PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

reidos
02-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Finally a gold sale,

for you gold buyers out there, how much you gonna purchase?:cool:

Nicholost
02-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Maybe zero. At level 79, there's this weird break where none of the currently available gold buildings are of interest and all the truly nice ones are just out of reach from a leveling perspective. The church is the exception to that statement, but at 200g it is a pricey bugger. I, and others, have lost trust for gold defense buildings, so those are out. Straight-up gold weapons are a horrible value. Conversely, their risk-fueled counterpart, crates, are a fantastic investment and have paid off gloriously in the past, but I'm not sure I want to sink another load of cash into those items though. That trend is almost getting old, but may still be necessary. So to answer your question, maybe nothing this time around.

reidos
02-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Maybe zero. At level 79, there's this weird break where none of the currently available gold buildings are of interest and all the truly nice ones are just out of reach from a leveling perspective. The church is the exception to that statement, but at 200g it is a pricey bugger. I, and others, have lost trust for gold defense buildings, so those are out. Straight-up gold weapons are a horrible value. Conversely, their risk-fueled counterpart, crates, are a fantastic investment and have paid off gloriously in the past, but I'm not sure I want to sink another load of cash into those items though. That trend is almost getting old, but may still be necessary. So to answer your question, maybe nothing this time around.

I see where you're coming from. Think i might invest in a church or two just because i need the economy. im level 81.
I might also go for goodfella. And 3 crates, thats it. What is wrong with gold defense buildings? i thought the body gurd agency looked quite worth it :D

Tramp Stamp
02-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Please do. Churches are one of the few buildings I rob for money. Build some Upscales, too, please.

reidos
02-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Please do. Churches are one of the few buildings I rob for money. Build some Upscales, too, please.

What appeals to you so much apart from the money? Or is it just the money?

Tramp Stamp
02-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Just the money. Ordinarily I mindlessly grind Laundromats and Collection Agencies for respect.

Nicholost
02-24-2012, 10:49 PM
On second thought, I'm going to buy $80 worth of crates (31 crates), un-mob you, camp the remaining few days necessary for you to level up to me, attack you for weeks on end, then resend you a mob request, and go back to commenting nonsense on your profile so your news feed is never full. Brilliant. Actually, that last part is an accident.

And technically, you did give me permission:

Well, now I wanna try. TS, if I un-mob you, and then attack and rob you (or attempt to), can we mob-up afterwards?I guess your camping for a week will give me enough time to catch up, so, sure, go for it. Congratulations in advance on whatever you get.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20429-Crime-City-Attack-Analysis&p=120705&viewfull=1#post120705

Tramp Stamp
02-24-2012, 10:53 PM
You wouldn't be the first to buy gold to beat me. Between gold player fights and the econ comparison, I wonder how much money I've indirectly generated for Funzio...

Nicholost
02-24-2012, 10:56 PM
You wouldn't be the first to buy gold to beat me. Between gold player fights and the econ comparison, I wonder how much money I've indirectly generated for Funzio...
Enough to receive a weapon named after you. Have you even asked them to consider that option? I believe you have a fairly compelling case for it.

reidos
02-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Enough to receive a weapon named after you. Have you even asked them to consider that option? I believe you have a fairly compelling case for it.

100% agree!

Ghost818
02-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Finally a gold sale,

for you gold buyers out there, how much you gonna purchase?:cool:
I just purchased another 1500g with the left over iTunes gift cards I had. I have room for another 1500 later on this week, or not, iDK

reidos
02-24-2012, 11:24 PM
I just purchased another 1500g with the left over iTunes gift cards I had. I have room for another 1500 later on this week, or not, iDK

The sales dont last very long :(

Nicholost
02-24-2012, 11:26 PM
The sales dont last very long :(
The sale currently has more than 48 hours remaining. I'd say that's long enough to make a compulsive buy or two.

Swifty
02-25-2012, 02:37 AM
I might buy gold for the first time.

It seems like I should be supporting the game I play.

reidos
02-25-2012, 03:09 AM

if you choose not to im sure there are many others that make up for it..

Brent
02-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Im probably not spending anymore money on this game to purchase gold. already spent about 90$. Im not a big gold buyer.

Nudie
02-25-2012, 03:39 AM

Me too. I think I'll buy some gold (my first time too) just to sopport this game that between playing it, thinking about it and the forum has taken over most of my free time.:)

Max Power
02-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Swifty and Nudie have been assimilated. I love it when a plan comes together.