PDA

View Full Version : Hd / non hd cc

Ohaithere
02-24-2012, 01:34 PM
The discussions about the differences between hd and non hd users are increasing. I assume hd is for iPad and non hd for iPod? For all thouse hd players who did not get the crates or the lockboxes, how come you don't just download the non hd version of the game?

I have both on my iPad and I swap between the two depending on if I want to multiple click farm or if I wanted to buy crates or use lockboxes. I have the latest version of hd I think but it still let's me get m4s from Nadyia on any of the clicks not just completion. Is everyone on iPad unable to download the non hd version?

Also I have noticed for a lot of offers in the tap joy site the nn hd user is offered higher gold rates for downloading multiple bar apps compared to the hd user. I often get tap joy gold from my non hd app because it gives 3 bars instead of 2 or 2 instead of 1, has anyone else foud this?

Sorry if I am doing stuff against the rules, correct me and I will change this, thanks

Swifty
02-24-2012, 01:37 PM
@ohaithere

It sounds like you have the best of both worlds.

kimberleyj
02-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Everyone on the iPad can download both versions.

Ohaithere
02-24-2012, 01:40 PM
And hd can only be downloaded on the iPad? Then why did iPad users not just download the non hd ne for lockbox, this has been confusing me, swifty you are right

Joeycool
02-24-2012, 01:50 PM
I have an ipad too... I used to transfer my game across when I was in the house and play the HD version. But I find that its rubbish. Really slow and laggy and I find it often just quits the game too during fights.

Max Power
02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
All I know is some of the HD people were whining about being oppressed by not getting lockboxes to play with and now that they have realized that they can still get loot from multiple click jobs, their crying about the games inequities has completely ceased.

I guess they don't want to get on their moral soapbox now that they are getting the competitive advantage.

Whoopdido1980
02-24-2012, 01:52 PM
I downloaded the non-HD version on my ipad 2 and go back and forth but mostly use the HD version.

Nicholost
02-24-2012, 01:56 PM
I have an ipad too... I used to transfer my game across when I was in the house and play the HD version. But I find that its rubbish. Really slow and laggy and I find it often just quits the game too during fights.

Sooo... if iPad users are able to multi-click farm, buy crates, and participate in the past lockbox event, how are any of them complaining about anything? It should be the other way around. They have access to all and more than iPhone and IPod users. WTF Mate?

Burn
02-24-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm in the somewhat privileged position of having an account on both iPhone and iPad.

Both are now synced in effect, as they are both on Level 96.

They do play differently, for example I farm in different places on each device.

If anyone wants any testing doing (for example on 1 account I have only 50 x Level 1 Gatlings as defence, on the other I have 50 x L1 Gatlings and 4 x L6 Bodyguard Agencies), then let me know.

Both accounts now appear on the others wall, so I can readily interact between them to get info and defence stats, or any other info that might be of use to the forum community.

procsyzarc
02-24-2012, 02:00 PM
All I know is some of the HD people were whining about being oppressed by not getting lockboxes to play with and now that they have realized that they can still get loot from multiple click jobs, their crying about the games inequities has completely ceased.

I guess they don't want to get on their moral soapbox now that they are getting the competitive advantage.

It's not about being advantaged or disadvantaged. It's about running two different versions on the same server.

It is an online pvp game everyone should be on exactally the same version or they should be kept completely separate.

Swifty
02-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I play on an iPad and I only play the HD version. And maybe I should have swapped versions to take advantage of the non-HD lockbox event. But I didn't. I decided to wait for the HD event.

And why didn't I swap? Because I am paranoid. And I am reluctant to get into a lot of detail on this because I already feel like I am in a crossfire between my good friends Fig Oni and Babytway on one side, and Crime City Support on the other side.

But lets just say, in a completely hypothetical way, that maybe I would have been tempted to get a really good deal on some crates.

Purely hypothetical. What I am saying has nothing to do with actual game play. Or terms of service. Or threats of getting reset, or even outright permanently banned from the game. Or banned from the forum for talking about it. Purely hypothetical.

Joeycool
02-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Sooo... if iPad users are able to multi-click farm, buy crates, and participate in the past lockbox event, how are any of them complaining about anything? It should be the other way around. They have access to all and more than iPhone and IPod users. WTF Mate?

I use my iphone all the time. I used to sometimes transfer to my ipad is what I meant. But I dont bother anymore because I find the HD version on the ipad to be laggy and poor.

Nicholost
02-24-2012, 02:06 PM
I use my iphone all the time. I used to sometimes transfer to my ipad is what I meant. But I dont bother anymore because I find the HD version on the ipad to be laggy and poor.

I'm not targeting you, Joey. There's another active thread running parallel to this one where some folks are whining about it not being fair. Now it comes out that it really isn't fair... but in the reverse direction. LOL. Blows my mind that they are complaining like they are.

Ohaithere
02-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Sometimes my hd does exit at random intervals which is annoying but I generally use the hd one more. I was able to use the non hd version for the lock box event.

I was n 7 diamonds wit 3 days to go but then the app disappeared until the event was over, possibly because I accidentally kept deleting and reinstalling the app, so I thought it was probably fir enough I could notcontinue. I wonder though, will I also be able to do the hd version of the lock box event, and will I start on 7 diamonds or start from scratch, in which case can I get another golden m4. The only fair way to continue would be to disallow me from accessing it but that might be too muc effort for funzio.

I think there is a huge advantage for iPad users and I agree everyone should be on the same level, but after reading these forums for a couple months I think I have it very easy and I do feel a bit bad about that and sorry for the others :/

i need muney
02-24-2012, 08:06 PM
It's Apple forcing iPad on ye :)

Bruiser
02-24-2012, 08:10 PM

Get across to the Ipad HD NOW for the lock box event...It carries over for you :)