PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Loot?

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Hey,

The maximum i can take off a player in 1 attack is currently 270k, i'm just wandering how to increase that, and what the maximum is?

Cheers.

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 07:29 AM
i bet u r on level37.
ur next level willl give u mx 280k.
and level 40 gives u 300k and stops increasing

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Thought that might've been it, thanks :)
Shame it stops though!

Agent Orange
02-24-2012, 08:46 AM
There's a limit based on level? I thought it was 10% of their stash.

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 09:11 AM

yes, there is, may be 10% was the old game rule. check the level.plist in modern war app data, indicates the max drop out cash for every level.

Tanner
02-24-2012, 09:11 AM

I've found what DW is saying to be true as well.

Agent Orange
02-24-2012, 10:51 AM
yes, there is, may be 10% was the old game rule. check the level.plist in modern war app data, indicates the max drop out cash for every level.

Very interesting...

Wildfire
02-24-2012, 11:54 AM
I can confirm the limit per hit limit seems to be 300K at higher levels, I found someone today with over 30m of cash and a half empty base. With a maximum 10M vault this would have left 20M free so at 10% this would have been 2M for the first hit but I got 300K. However, it is 300K per hit so a maximum of 3M over 10 hits before they become too weak to fight.

Tanner
02-24-2012, 12:10 PM
I can confirm the limit per hit limit seems to be 300K at higher levels, I found someone today with over 30m of cash and a half empty base. With a maximum 10M vault this would have left 20M free so at 10% this would have been 2M for the first hit but I got 300K. However, it is 300K per hit so a maximum of 3M over 10 hits before they become too weak to fight.

I'm definitely interested in doing research like this ;) LOL!

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I haven't been able to do 10 consecutive attacks yet, only about 6 maximum. Is this dependant on level as well?

KCh
02-24-2012, 02:05 PM
I haven't been able to do 10 consecutive attacks yet, only about 6 maximum. Is this dependant on level as well?

Yes, it depends on what level they're at

What?
02-24-2012, 02:10 PM
300k seems to be the most. And 10 fights consecutively for 3 million. I'm guessing you have found many accounts with a lot of money that just miraculously appeared in the past two days with huge sums of money on them? Lower levels can only attack sometimes less I don't know the level specifics, but I used to only be able to attack 5 or 6 times in a row. Just try to find that opponent again in a few hours when they are free to be attacked again.

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 02:19 PM
It's very confusing..
Someone hit me the other day and the total amount in my news was 3.4million, so they must have attacked at 2 different times while i was asleep. It's silly how they didn't come up as separate events on the newsfeed though.

Wildfire
02-24-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm definitely interested in doing research like this ;) LOL!

They reappeared on my rivals list a few hours later so I felt I'd better confirm my findings were accurate, then they asked on my wall how I could take 3M from them!

azy
02-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Where in the world do you guys find all these cows? I have done over 2,500 fights and only once have found someone with enough money to get $300K in a fight. Am I right into thinking that in order to loosen $300K from someone, they need to have $3M+ of cash above their vault threshold? How many rivals do you scan to find those cows? Is it just a question of patience?

Mcdoc
02-24-2012, 06:19 PM

You might not be the only person attacking them. They show up on anyone's list who happens to be farming via PvP - so just like you might drill down on them when you find a good payout - so does everyone else. You just gotta hope you have enough Stamina points to keep hitting them before you run out or they're too weak. :)

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Where in the world do you guys find all these cows? I have done over 2,500 fights and only once have found someone with enough money to get $300K in a fight. Am I right into thinking that in order to loosen $300K from someone, they need to have $3M+ of cash above their vault threshold? How many rivals do you scan to find those cows? Is it just a question of patience?

Well i'm currently level 37 with 80 allies. Until today i had 50 allies and there were many people with unprotected cash coming up on my rivals list. As soon as i added more allies they became far less common though so i'm probably going to go back down to 50 or maybe less.
When i had 50 i was probably farming 10mill/day, if not more!

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 06:27 PM
You might not be the only person attacking them. They show up on anyone's list who happens to be farming via PvP - so just like you might drill down on them when you find a good payout - so does everyone else. You just gotta hope you have enough Stamina points to keep hitting them before you run out or they're too weak. :)
Thanks for that, sounds like the most likely reason.
I currently have 10 stamina because i think i'd be on the game farming all day if i didn't run out every so often haha.

Mcdoc
02-24-2012, 07:03 PM
I have my stamina bumped up to 25 and I'm till amazed at how fast it regens.

Comes in handy though when I'm bored - run through 25 battles - look at the units they bring. Helps me pick better defense units. Recently running into players with ALL gold units - first time I've had a loss in over a month.

azy
02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
I see, so it's not so much that you find cows. Rather you go turtle hunting.

Don't know if I have the mental fortitude to delete 450 allies. Sounds like a PITA. I think I'll just rely on my economy and carry on.

Tate
02-24-2012, 11:53 PM
I don't know how you are able to do so many attacks in a row guys! I'm able to do maximum 2 before it crashes on me.. Then I have to hunt down the cash cow, most of the time they don't show up again on the rivals list......
Any ideas about these crashes? I've sent my crash data to funzio 3 different times now, with over 500 crashes in a week. Haven't heard anything back either.
I've deleted and re-installed twice as well........
Is it next week yet??

EnjoyLife
02-25-2012, 03:45 AM
I don't know how you are able to do so many attacks in a row guys! I'm able to do maximum 2 before it crashes on me.. Then I have to hunt down the cash cow, most of the time they don't show up again on the rivals list......
Any ideas about these crashes? I've sent my crash data to funzio 3 different times now, with over 500 crashes in a week. Haven't heard anything back either.
I've deleted and re-installed twice as well........
Is it next week yet??

Close all of the other open programs on your iOS device. If that doesn't fix it, close them all again and reboot your iOS device.

Hassleham
02-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Dropped down to 40 allies and immediately found a rival with 4m unprotected haha.
In the last 2 hours or so i'v attacked 3 more people and made 4m ish

Tate
02-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Close all of the other open programs on your iOS device. If that doesn't fix it, close them all again and reboot your iOS device.

Just rebooted the iPad, I'll give it a shot and see what happens........

Mcdoc
02-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Dropped down to 40 allies and immediately found a rival with 4m unprotected haha.
In the last 2 hours or so i'v attacked 3 more people and made 4m ish

Nice! Those are the kind of battles we all hope for!

Chairman Han
02-25-2012, 05:36 PM
I hit my first big cash cows this week and got about 2.7 million. In fact, I was attacked first and received 30k from the attackers. I guess that's the 10% of 300k up-limit that I can get from one attack. When I attacked back, I got 300k for the first attack but less and less for the next nine attacks. I got about 2.7 million from 10 attacks.

It is interesting to see that you get better chance to see cash cows if you have less allies. I have ~900 allies and maybe that's why I never see cash cows from my rival list? However it will be such a pain if I have to remove hundreds of allies to get better chance to see cash cow. Maybe I'll just stay with my money buildings and hope another cash cow attacks me soon. lol.